Finding your suitable readers for z-wave range extender is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for z-wave range extender including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
609 reviews analysed
1. Aeotec Range Extender 7, Z-Wave Plus Repeater, Zwave Extender, Gen7, 700 Series, V2, with SmartStart and S2, Compatible with SmartThings, White
- WIRELESS Z-WAVE SIGNAL REPEATER: Amplifies and repeats weak signals. Boost the wireless range up to 250% and raise the reliability of weak Z-Wave / Z-Wave Plus devices.
- 50% FASTER Z-WAVE COMMUNICATION: Built upon Aeotec unique Gen7 hardware and firmware stack, Range Extender 7 communicates with other Z-Wave devices up to 50% faster than other repeater models.
- S2 COMPATIBLE: Security focussed, Range Extender 7 can repeat and amplify Security 2 (S2) compatible Z-Wave communication used by door locks, alarm systems, and other secure devices.
- EASY AS PLUG AND PLAY: Plug it in (its small design means it doesn’t block other sockets) and then connect it to your Z-Wave gateway using Range Extender 7’s SmartStart QR code. It’s Aeotec simplest installation yet.
- Compatible with all Z-Wave gateways including ISY994i, Homeseer HS3, Vera, SmartThings, Wink, Hubitat, Domoticz, Jeedom, Open-zwave. Built upon Aeotec’s Gen7 technology. Z-Wave Plus V2 and 700 series certified. Certification number: ZC12-19080007.
2. Aeotec Range Extender 6, Zwave Extender, Z-Wave Plus Repeater, 2 Pack
- [Zwave Extender] Z-Wave Plus wireless signal repeater and range extender. Compatible with Z-Wave and Z-Wave Plus.
- [Zwave Repeater] Z-Wave repeater amplifies and repeats weak signals boosting the range and reliability of weak Z-Wave devices.
- Z-Wave extender. Plug in to 110 volt wall socket. Small design so it does not block other outlets
- Compatible with all Z-Wave gateways including Control4, Fibaro, SmartThings, Vera and more.
- Z-Wave Plus certified. Certification number: ZC10-16095239
3. Aeotec Range Extender 6, Z-Wave Plus repeater
- Z-Wave Plus wireless signal repeater and range extender. Compatible with Z-Wave and Z-Wave Plus.
- Amplifies and repeats weak signals boosting the range and reliability of weak Z-Wave devices.
- Plug in to 110 volt wall socket. Small design so it does not block other outlets
- Compatible with all Z-Wave gateways including Control4, Fibaro, SmartThings, and Vera.
- Z-Wave Plus certified. Certification number: ZC10-16095239
You use Z-Wave to manage your smart home. You use Range Extender 6 to keep Z-Wave reliable. Aeotec’s Range Extender 6 works seamlessly to amplify and repeat weak Z-Wave and Z-Wave Plus signals. Simply plug it into a power socket, connect it to your Z-Wave network, and it automatically starts improving any poor Z-Wave signals that are in range. As it’s custom desgined as a wireless signal booster, Range Extender 6 performs better than other Z-Wave devices that offer simply repeating; it amplifies the signal too. Designed to use Z-Wave Plus, unlike previous editions Range Extender 6 can work with advanced Z-Wave features such as encryption and security devices such as door locks while remaining compatible with older versions of Z-Wave. It repeats signals 250% faster than other signal repeaters and can repeat Z-Wave signals up to 492 feet away when unobstructed. Range Extender 6 is compatible with all certified Z-Wave gateways including Samsung SmartThings, Fibaro, and Mios Vera.
4. Dome Z-Wave Plus Range Extender and Signal Repeater DMEX1
- MORE Z-WAVE COVERAGE THAN EVER: Extends Z-Wave range by more than 400 ft in all six directions. Great for basements, garages, or attics. Z-Wave hub required, this is NOT a standalone product. Will extend signal for any open Z-Wave system (not supported by Z-Wave alarm panels), once you add it, it’s working, even if it displays as unknown or other.
- EXTEND SIGNAL TO THE BACKYARD: It comes with a suction cup mount for window installation to help coverage outside of your home.
- FLEXIBLE MOUNT: Plug it into a standard receptacle for a quick and clean set-up (doesn’t block the other outlet) or use the micro USB port to mount the extender at the location of your choice (cable or power adapted NOT INCLUDED).
- SMART LED INDICATOR: You can use the Dome Range Extender as a nightlight. Great for dark hallways, basements, breezeways or bathrooms. Use it as a notification indicator for other things happening in your network (turn it on automatically whenever the garage door is open).
- RELIABLE SOLUTION: The product is ETL listed and complies with all North American safety standards. It’s backed by a 12-month manufacturer warranty.
Will it work with Alexa?
Amazon Echo is not a Z-Wave controller so you will need a compatible Z-Wave hub to take advantage of this signal extender. It helps the Z-Wave radio signal only and is NOT a wifi or bluetooth extender
Alexa-compatible Z-Wave hubs include:
5. Honeywell Z-Wave Plus Smart On/Off Light and Appliance Switch, Dual Outlet Plug-In, 2 Controlled Together | Repeater Range Extender| ZWave Hub Required – SmartThings, Wink, and Alexa Compatible, 39342
- WIRELESSLY CONTROL & SCHEDULE LIGHTS & OTHER DEVICES – Schedule timed events for connected devices. Customize scenes for day or night, home or away. Wirelessly control switch from anywhere through your smartphone, tablet, PC or Z-Wave remote.
- 2 SIMULTANEOUSLY CONTROLLED GROUNDED OUTLETS – features 2 grounded outlets that can be controlled at the same time (NOT SEPERATLEY) and a manual ON/OFF & program physical button. Works with all LED, CFL, halogen and incandescent bulbs and other devices.
- REQUIRES A Z-WAVE CERTIFIED HUB – Compatible with the following Z-Wave Hubs: Honeywell, SmartThings, Pulse, Trane, Wink, Nexia, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera, Fibaro, Vivint and ADT.
- ALEXA COMPATIBLE (HUB REQUIRED) – Requires an Alexa supported hub for voice control with Amazon Echo Products (Alexa device and hub are sold separately). Cannot connect directly with ECHO PLUS (Only ZigBee products can connect directly to Echo Plus).
- EASY SETUP – simply plug the module into any in-wall outlet, then connect your lights or devices to the smart outlets located on the side of the plug-in (one outlet on left and right side). Space saving design will leave the bottom outlet free to use when plugged into the top outlet.
6. GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Motion Dimmer Switch, Full Light Dimming, Vacancy/Occupancy Sensor, White and Lt. Almond, Zwave Hub Required, Works with SmartThings, Wink, Alexa, 26933
- 2018 EXC!TE AWARD WINNER – Wirelessly trigger scenes and send alerts when motion detection has turned lights on or off. Remotely monitor with any mobile device (Requires Z-Wave gateway or controller)
- Multiple Operation Modes: Occupancy – auto ON/auto OFF, Vacancy – manual ON/auto OFF, Manual – manual ON/OFF. 3 Sensitivity Levels – low, medium, high
- Requires in-wall installation with hard-wired connections – Neutral wire REQUIRED. Includes white and light almond paddles (wall plate not included)
- Requires a Z-Wave certified gateway. Compatible with the following Z-Wave certified Hubs: SmartThings, Wink, ADT Pulse, Trane, Vivint, Nexia, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera, Connect and Iris. Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required
- Alexa device and hub sold separately)
- ALEXA COMPATIBLE – REQUIRES AN ALEXA SUPPORTED HUB for voice control with Echo Products (Alexa device and hub sold separately). CANNOT connect directly with ECHO PLUS (Only ZigBee products can connect directly to Echo Plus)
7. Z-Wave Plus Smart Light Dimmer Plug, Built-in Zwave Repeater/Range Extender, Zwave Hub Required, Works with SmartThings, Wink- ZW39
- Plug the smart outlet in, control and dim your lights from anywhere, schedule a timed event or create a custom scene from anywhere in the world, at any time of the day.
- Adjust brightness level from 10-100% – Manual & Remote Control, cuts energy costs and extends bulb life.
- Plug and Play- The wall plug adds to your Z-Wave hub in minutes. Z-Wave Plus dim control for 120V light devices, max loading 500W.
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device and hub sold separately). Compatible with the following Z-Wave certified Hubs: SmartThings, Wink, ADT Pulse, Trane, Nexia, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera, Connect and Iris.
- Once plugged in, the Wall Plug acts as a signal repeater that strengthens Z-Wave signals and boosts connectivity between hub and devices. NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required- sold separately.
8. GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Plug, 1 Grounded Outlet, On/Off Switch for Lighting & Appliances, Built-in Repeater/Range Extender, Zwave Hub Required, Works with SmartThings Wink and Alexa, 28169, White
- Wirelessly schedule and control any lamp or small appliance from anywhere, at any time with any mobile device.
- Up to 50% improved wireless range, 250% faster processor, 400% more memory and energy efficiency over Z-Wave Classic products.
- Space-efficient design does not block second outlet or obstruct furniture placement.
- Requires a Z-Wave certified gateway, providing remote access from any mobile device.
- Compatible with the following Z-Wave certified Hubs: SmartThings, Pulse, Trane, Wink, Nexia, Honeywell, Home Seer, Smart Security, Harmony, Vera, Connect and Iris.
Wirelessly schedule and control any lamp or small appliance from anywhere, at any time with any mobile device.
9. Enbrighten Almond Z-Wave Plus Smart Light Switch with QuickFit and SimpleWire, 3-Way Ready, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, ZWave Hub Required, Repeater/Range Extender, Toggle, 14293
- VOICE CONTROL – ALEXA & GOOGLE ASSISTANT COMPATIBLE (requires a Z-Wave certified hub) Works with the following Z-Wave certified hubs SmartThings Ring Alarm Wink ADT Pulse ADT Command Trane Vivint Nexia Honeywell HomeSeer Harmony Home Hub Extender Vera and more
- ADVANCED DESIGN 2ND GENERATION MODEL – Improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20% compared to previous Z-Wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs Quick Fit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space Auto line-load sensing terminals support fast and easy installation by detecting line and load wires and configuring the dimmer accordingly Dual ground ports which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups For increased convenience the optional toggle backlight provides a soft glow and can be reversed turned off or always on based on your indicator preferences
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS – Control the device remotely with your smartphone and voice commands when connected to a compatible hub or enjoy manual ON/OFF operation from the switch Home automation is simple through custom scenes personalized scheduling and convenient alerts The smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches – models 12728 or 46200 Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same device
- FULL-HOME COVERAGE – Z-Wave Plus works with all previous Z-Wave generations to allow continued expansion of your home-automation network The switch is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation and repeats your Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150ft Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control
- EASY INSTALLATION – Requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED Wallplate not included Works with all LED CFL incandescent and halogen bulbs as well as other devices Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit
Home automation is even smarter with the GE-branded Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Smart Switch with QuickFit and SimpleWire When paired with a compatible hub the hardwired smart switch operates wall ceiling and accent lighting through individual commands and programmed settings Wirelessly control and schedule indoor or outdoor fixtures for effortless management of your home Your automation possibilities are seemingly infinite when connected to hubs from Ring Wink SmartThings Home Seer Vera Nexia and more
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Zwave Range Extender for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!