987 reviews analysed
1. Wood Pellet Basket Heater, Alternative Heating Source Using Wood Pellets in Your Wood Stove or Fireplace
A pellet basket is a metal basket that sits inside a woodstove and burns wood pellets; eliminating the need for electric and natural gas. Pellet baskets are a lower-cost alternative to pellet stoves. Simply place the basket in your wood stove, fill it with wood pellets, light the pellets with gel firestarter. Add more pellets, when needed. Scoop the hot pellets to one side with a metal scoop, add new pellets next to the hot pellets. The hot pellets will ignite the new pellets. Always adjust your flue for a safe working temperature. Any questions concerning sizing, please contact us before ordering.
2. Q-Stoves Wood Pellet Outdoor Heater, Q-Flame Portable Eco-Friendly Heater, for Patio, Camping and Going Off-Grid
- GRAVITY FEED – There are no augers or fans requiring electricity, pellets feed by gravity fueling the fire as it burns leaving very little ash
- EFFICIENT – More efficient alternative to outdoor propane, electric heaters and campfires. Leaves no trace unlike campfires. Delivers an impressive max 106,000 BTU/hour with a heating radius of 10 feet.
- PORTABLE – It can travel with you, detachable sections make this unit easy to transport. Warm up your next beach, camping, hunting trip, house party, or BBQ
- EMERGENCY – The Q-Flame does not require electricity, if you are forced out of your home you will still have a safe outdoor heating option
- FOR BEST RESULTS – Use Douglas Fur wood pellets to fill the 20lb capacity hopper for 3-4 hours of burn time.
Thank you for choosing a product from QSTOVES! By heating with wood pellets, a type of eco-friendly biomass fuel, you’re helping to CONSERVE ENERGY!
QSTOVES offers wood pellet stoves as an eco-friendly alternative to standard polluting fuels because our company supports sustainable non-fossil biomass
fuels that save our precious forests and reduces air pollution. Our product may be used for recreational activities such as camping or patio parties, but is also
a vital survival tool when electricity goes down during storms or other emergencies. A QSTOVES is inexpensive to operate, non-electric and environmentally
friendly using only renewable resources, thus solving heating problems at a lower cost. Our dedicated team is here to serve you by answering questions and
guiding you through the installation process. QSTOVES is taking a stand against old fashioned polluting heat sources because our mission is to reduce air
pollution and avoid using non-renewable resources as our commitment to protecting our fragile habitat.
Wood pellets are the best source of fuel for what we were trying to achieve because it is renewable, inexpensive, can be easily transported and stored. It is
also sold in so many retailers and bought in bulk there was no comparison. Its compressed saw dust. Created from lumber industries that mill dimensional
wood for construction and forest trees that have been harvested due to a variety of reasons such as health or hazard. Manufacturers always create a premium
blend of Pine and Douglas Fir trees, compress it to a specified diameter and length for packaging.
3. Pellet Basket, Alternative Heating Source Using Wood Pellets in Your Wood Stove or Fireplace
A pellet basket is a metal basket that sits inside a woodstove and burns wood pellets; eliminating the need for electric and natural gas. Pellet baskets are a lower – cost alternative to pellet stoves. Simply place the basket in your wood stove, fill it with wood pellets, light the pellets with gel firestarter. Add more pellets, when needed. Scoop the hot pellets to one side with a metal scoop, add new pellets next to the hot pellets. The hot pellets will ignite the new pellets. Always adjust your flue for a safe working temperature. Any questions concerning sizing, please contact us before ordering.
4. Hiland HLDSO1-WGTHG Pyramid Patio Propane Heater w/Wheels, 87 Inches, Hammered Bronze
5. Duraflame 9HM8101-O142 Portable Electric Infrared Quartz Heater, Oak
- 5,200 BTU heater provides supplemental zone heating for up to 1,000 square feet
- The infrared heat helps to maintain the natural humidity within the air, resulting in moist, comfortable heat without drying out the room’s air
- Safe for kids and pets – stays cool to the touch
- Overheat protection, heater will instantly shut off before overheating
- Adjustable thermostat allows you to decide the temperature of your room
Classic design elements with modern technology combined. The portable electric infrared quartz heater provides supplemental zone heating up to 1,000 square feet. The infrared heat helps to maintain the natural humidity within the air, resulting in moist, comfortable heat without drying out the room’s air. The concealed furniture quality casters make it easy to move from room to room. This durable heater is built with solid hardwoods and real wood veneers, and accented with beveled edges that add to its polished look. The unit comes fully assembled and is ready to heat right out of the box.
Manufactured and distributed by Twin-Star International, Inc., under license from Duraflame, Inc. duraflame, the flame symbol and logo are registered trademarks of Duraflame, Inc.
6. Pleasant Hearth VFS2-PH30DT 30,000 BTU 32 in. Intermediate Gas Vent Free Stove
With up to 30,000 BTU’s, this state-of-the-art vent free technology does not require a flue or chimney. This vent free stove functions with the option of Natural Gas or Liquid Propane. Pleasant Hearth vent free stoves are the ideal choice to bring style and warmth to your home. With Pleasant Hearth vent free stove systems, enjoying the warmth and beauty of a fire has never been easier. Minimum clearance design allows ease of installation almost anywhere. This thermostatically controlled unit does not support a millivolt remote control. Check your local regulations on installation restrictions and requirements. Propane use requires 100-lb. tank or larger with two-stage adjustable regulator available from local gas company.
7. ProCom Ventless Dual Fuel Stove – 25,000 BTU, Model QNSD250T, Black
The ProCom Freestanding Dual Fuel Stove is a size that’s ideal for smaller places and is a gorgeous addition to any home. The Thermostatic Control allows you to control the heat with variable heating settings for maximum comfort and efficiency.ProCom Dual Fuel Ventless Gas Stove Model QNSD250T complements any decor. No hassling with cutting wood or hauling ashes. Dual fuel technology burns propane or natural gas.Please Note: This Item Is Not For Sale To Residents In California. Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. Ventless heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
8. Pelpro PP130-B Pellet Stove, Black
- POWERFUL HEATER features 50, 000 BTU input and 40, 600 BTU output that equals less loss of heat. The stove’s easy to use controls include automatic ignition and intuitive dial thermostat for easy, comfortable heat.
- UP TO 2, 500 SQ FT OF HEATED SPACE due to the high BTU output and the large capacity hopper provides up to 96 hours of burning time. The stove’s powerful variable-speed blower is 120 v and plugs into a 110 outlet.
- 130 POUND HOPPER capacity provides up to 4 days between refueling and features a self-emptying fire pot that extends time between cleanings.
- EPA CERTIFIED for clean-burning performance, 58% more heat output than the competition. The pellet stove is also EPA certified for best in class fuel economy at 87. 5%.
- COVERAGE provides a 5-year Firebox and 1-year Electrical for the pellet heater. This stove is mobile home approved with the included fresh air intake.
- Material Type: Steel
The PelPro Pellet Stove heats up to 2, 500 square feet of space with 50, 000 BTU input. This stove features the biggest hopper capacity in its class, 130 lb! This means that you’ll spend less time filling and maintaining your stove and more time cozied up to its warming comfort for up to 96 hours of burning time. This powerful heater simply plugs into a standard 110 outlet. The self-emptying fire pot extends the time between cleanings so you don’t have to spend your valuable time cleaning between each use. This pellet stove has been certified by the EPA for clean-burning performance and is also EPA certified at 87. 5% for best in class fuel economy. You’ll love how easy and intuitive the controls are, along with the automatic ignition, making this a simple and affordable heat source. This pellet stove has been mobile home approved when used with the included fresh air intake. The stove is covered by a 5-year firebox and 1-year electrical . The PelPro Pellet Stove makes it easy to warm any space because keeping warm shouldn’t take a lot of work.
9. Martin Direct Vent Propane Wall Heater Furnace Built-in Thermostat 11,000 Btu
- WARM, ADJUSTABLE HEAT – Keep living or work spaces heated with a direct vent wall heater with room thermostat that lets you monitor your heat dispersion, BUILT-IN THERMOSTAT (Low – High Dial) – 11,000 BTU
- EXCLUSIVE GLASS CERAMIC WINDOW – A true market exclusive accessory, ONLY available on 11,000 Btu and 20,000 Btu indoor propane gas units
- STYLISH & CLEAN ENERGY – A sleek fireplace design, our direct vent gas heater produces safe, clean energy that’s economical and aesthetically pleasing.
- QUICK & EASY INSTALLATION – Connect our propane wall heater direct vent to a gas fitter and it will heat your living space effectively with low maintenance required.(The wallʼs thickness cannot be less than 4-1/2” (11.5 cm) nor can it exceed 12-5/8” (32 cm).)
- CERTIFIED QUALITY – Heavy-duty grill made with die-cast aluminum and glass ceramic window for more safety, Product is certified for use in the USA and Canada.
Never let your toes get cold with a direct vent heater that helps keep your room warm with efficient, clean energy. When winter creeps in and your home, office or cottage starts to get cold, you need a safe, effective way to heat your living or work space. That’s why we created the MARTIN Direct Vent Propane Wall Heater, a smart, ultra-quiet gas heater that produces balanced room temperatures without overheating or wasting precious gas. It even includes a very decorative glass ceramic window through which you can enjoy a beautiful blue flame produced by the internal efficient burner depending on the space being heated and your comfort level. Bismar’s History of Support A 3rd-generation family owned-and-operated business, Bismar has been specializing in the propane, natural and butane gas industry for more than 40 years. Let our experience and technical know-how contribute to the comfort and safety of your home or environment.
- Propane Gas Heater
- Die-Cast Aluminum Grill
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Glass Ceramic Window
- Clean, Natural Energy
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Certified for USA and Canada
Click ‘Add to Cart’ to get this industrial-grade propane gas heat for your home, garage or cottage and stay warm and comfortable when the cold weather sets in.
10. HY-C T2UL3636GT-1C Slate Tile Stove Board, UL1618 Type 2, 36" x 36", Gray
- Provides non-combustible thermal and ember protection for floors and walls from the intense heat, hot coals, ashes and soot that wood burning appliances can produce
- Use as a stove board or hearth extender to protect the floor in front of your fireplace or as a wall shield to protect your walls
- Embossed printed steel and 1/2″ thick, specially formulated fiber board backing
- Tested to UL1618
- R-Value: 1.56
- Made in the USA
Stove boards are essential wood burning accessories that can be used beneath wood burning appliances or on the wall behind them to protect floors and walls from intense heat. The HY-C Type 2 UL1618 Stove Board provides non-combustible thermal and ember protection for floors and walls from the intense heat, hot coals, ashes and soot that wood burning appliances can produce. The construction is embossed printed steel and 1/2″ thick, specially formulated fiber board backing. HY-C Connector Kit (Model #ULCK) and Wall Spacer Kit (Model #ULSK) sold separately to connect multiple stove boards and to install the stove board as a wall shield.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Wood Pellets For Heating In A Peellett Jheater for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!