Nowadays, there are so many products of smart home lock yale in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for smart home lock yale in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings smart home lock yale which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
749 reviews analysed
1. Yale Assure Lock Z Wave Plus
What We Like
- Slimmest touchscreen deadbolt on the market from the #1 smart lock brand in 2017, voted by CEPro
- Lock and unlock, manage pin codes and receive notifications from anywhere with most Z-Wave smart home systems including Samsung SmartThings and wink
- Unlock using by entering your unique pin code on the backlit, touchscreen keypad – lock the door behind you by simply tapping the keypad
- 9V battery Terminal prevents lock-out due to dead batteries. Fits on doors 1 3/8″ to 2 1/4″ thick
- Quiet motorized deadbolt, all-code lockout for privacy, weather resistant gasket and tamper resistant battery cover
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Smart Home Lock Yale, Yale Assure Lock Z Wave Plus would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Yale Assure Lock Z Wave Plus was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Yale Assure Lock Z Wave Plus would be the Best Smart Home Lock Yale for Money.
2. Yale Assure Touchscreen Keypad Yrd226nr619
What We Like
- Replaces existing deadbolt with just a screwdriver, requires a face bore hole of 2-1/8″, backset of 2-3/8″ or 2-3/4″, fits on standard doors 1 3/4″ to 2 1/4″ thick (1-3/8 inch requires thin door gasket)
- Upgradeable to work with your smart home (including SmartThings and Wink) with Yale network module (sold separately)
- Voice guided assistance, privacy mode, auto re-lock and more
- Inside the Box: Yale Real Living Assure,Lock Touchscreen Deadbolt,Installation Guide,Mounting Screws,Door Template,4 AA Batteries,2 Keys
- Unlock by entering your 4-8 digit PIN code on the backlit, touchscreen keypad or using your physical key
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Yale Assure Touchscreen Keypad Yrd226nr619 is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Yale Assure Touchscreen Keypad Yrd226nr619 comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Smart Home Lock Yale and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Smart Home Lock Yale then don’t look beyond Yale Assure Touchscreen Keypad Yrd226nr619. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Smart Home Lock Yale in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Yale Security Yrl256 Cba 0Bp Touchscreen Oil Rubbed
What We Like
- Replaces your existing knob or lever with a smart keypad lever – No more fumbling with keys!
- Lock, unlock, share access, and see who comes and goes from anywhere using the August app.Material:Metal
- Your door will unlock automatically as you get home and have your phone on you – If you don’t have your phone, just use the keypad!
- Lock, unlock and check lock status with voice assistants including Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Siri. Alexa can also provide notifications when your battery is running low so you can proactively replace them. Set up smart reorders through Dash Replenishment to make sure you always have replacement batteries when you need them.
- Enter your code on the backlit keypad to unlock and press any button on the keypad to lock the door behind you
- Includes DoorSense, a sensor that lets you know if your door is open or closed
- Replaces your existing knob or lever in minutes on standard doors, 1-3/4″ to 2-1/4″ thick with just a screwdriver. The free BILT app walks you through installing your lock.
- Never hid a key again, create temporary or permanent virtual keys for the people you trust. Delete keys anytime.
- Features a BHMA Grade 2 Commercial certified lever and latch.
- 100% key free means it can’t be picked or bumped and there’s no keys to lose.
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Yale Security Yrl256 Cba 0Bp Touchscreen Oil Rubbed has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Yale Security Yrl256 Cba 0Bp Touchscreen Oil Rubbed is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Yale Security Yrl256 Cba 0Bp Touchscreen Oil Rubbed easily gets the award of Best Smart Home Lock Yale Under 100$.
4. August Wi Fi Smart Generation Silver
What We Like
- A key that works everywhere. Lock the front door. And unlock it. From anywhere.
- Connected right out of the box. August Wi-Fi Smart Lock requires no additional bridge to connect to Wi-Fi, so you get full voice and remote access functionality without the fuss. Requires 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network.
- Upgrade your existing lock. Easily attaches to your existing deadbolt on the inside of your door – so you can continue to use your existing keys.
- Never fumble for your keys again. Auto-unlock detects when you arrive and unlocks the door. Enable auto-lock to lock when the door closes.
- Send secure keys to friends, family or people you trust instantly, all from the August app. Cancel access any time.
- The 4th generation smart lock from August, now 45% smaller.
- Control your door with your voice: Works with all three voice assistants – Siri, Alexa, and the Google Assistant – use your voice to control your door – such as lock/unlock or check the status of your door.
- Always know who comes and goes with activity feed. See exactly what time guests and loved ones enter and leave your home, with August’s activity feed right on your app.
August Wi Fi Smart Generation Silver is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for August Wi Fi Smart Generation Silver if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Smart Home Lock Yale is that even though August Wi Fi Smart Generation Silver is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Yale Security YRD110ZW0BP Keyless Push Button Deadbolt, Oil Rubbed Bronze
If you are buying a Smart Home Lock Yale for the first time, then you should have Yale Security YRD110ZW0BP Keyless Push Button Deadbolt, Oil Rubbed Bronze. It has fewer features when you make Smart Home Lock Yale comparisons of Yale Security YRD110ZW0BP Keyless Push Button Deadbolt, Oil Rubbed Bronze with any other Smart Home Lock Yale but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Smart Home Lock Yale, grab any Smart Home Lock Yale but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Yale Security YRD110ZW0BP Keyless Push Button Deadbolt, Oil Rubbed Bronze
6. Nest Yale Satin Nickel Connect
What We Like
- Keyless deadbolt: It’s secure and tamper-proof. No lost keys. No picked locks.
- Remote access: Lock and unlock the door with the Nest app. Without a key.
- Auto-lock: It can lock automatically when Nest knows you’re away.
- Access history: Get alerts when someone locks and unlocks the door.
- Works with the Nest Secure alarm system: Unlock the door, and the alarm disarms automatically.
Nest Yale Satin Nickel Connect is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Yale Security YRD110ZW0BP Keyless Push Button Deadbolt, Oil Rubbed Bronze which have been in market longer than anyone. Nest Yale Satin Nickel Connect brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Nest Yale Satin Nickel Connect is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Smart Home Lock Yale in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Smart Home Lock Yale and it could be any of the high value Smart Home Lock Yale, chances are that would be much costlier than Nest Yale Satin Nickel Connect. Nest Yale Satin Nickel Connect will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. August Smart Lock Connect Technology
What We Like
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Requires 110-240 Volts
- Control and monitor your door from anywhere. Lock and unlock your door, control keyless access and keep track of who comes and goes, all from your phone
- Be sure you’re secure with DoorSense. Only August has DoorSense to tell you if your door is securely closed and locked
- Always know who is coming and going. Track activity at your doorstep with a 24/7 Activity Feed and requires iOS (9.0 or higher) or Android (5.0 or higher) smartphones
- Keep your existing lock and keys. Easily attaches to your existing deadbolt
- use your existing keys at anytime
- Locks automatically behind you, and unlocks as you approach. Retrofit installation works with most standard single cylinder deadbolts
- Simple, DIY installation. Install in about 10 minutes with just a screwdriver
- Simply Speak to lock your door. Tell Alexa, Siri or the Google Assistant to control your August Smart Lock Pro + Connect
- Certified Z-Wave Plus home product. Works with Z-Wave, the leading wireless technology for security and home control products. Works with the free August app
- Refer to the PDF named “Other content” below for compatibility details of the product
August Smart Lock Connect Technology is another one which falls under Smart Home Lock Yale for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, August Smart Lock Connect Technology ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Smart Home Lock Yale and that is what has revived them. August Smart Lock Connect Technology has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of August Smart Lock Connect Technology is amazing features.
8. Yale Assure Lock Touchscreen Yrd256im10bp
What We Like
- Lock and unlock your door by asking siri or with the Apple home app, when you’re at home
- Access from anywhere when you have an Apple TV (4TH GEN or later) near your front door
- Create daily schedules to ensure your door is locked at the same time each day. Adjustable latch
- Fits on standard doors 1 3/8 inch to 2 1/4 inch thick with 2-1/8 inch face bore hole
- Enter your 4-8 digit pin code on the backlit touchscreen keypad to unlock – create unique pin codes for friends and family within the Yale secure app
Yale Assure Lock Touchscreen Yrd256im10bp is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Yale Assure Lock Touchscreen Yrd256im10bp wins the users. Most of them who buy Yale Assure Lock Touchscreen Yrd256im10bp once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Smart Home Lock Yale in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Smart Home Lock Yale to any other Smart Home Lock Yale is least.
9. Yale Security Yrd120nr0bp Keyless Touchscreen
What We Like
- Unlock your door without keys by entering your code on the lock’s backlit touchscreen keypad
- Lock the door behind you with a tap or by enabling Auto Relock.
- Never hid a key again, create unique entry codes for the people you trust. Delete codes anytime you need to.
- The lock is 100% key free meaning it’s tamper proof and there’s no keys to lose or copy.
- Don’t worry about getting locked out due to dead batteries – the lock has a back-up charger so you can give the lock power with a 9V battery to enter your code
- Replaces your existing deadbolt in minutes on standard doors, 1-3/4″ to 2-1/4″ thick with just a screwdriver. The free BILT app walks you through installing your lock.
- Matches your existing hardware’s finish and pairs with contemporary or traditional knobs, levers and handlesets.
- Backed by Yale, the world’s favorite lock brand since 1840 with a lifetime limited warranty on finish and mechanical hardware.
- Features a BHMA Grade 2 certified deadbolt that’s fully motorized and super quiet.
- Don’t worry about marking your door, the lock has a rubber gasket to protect your door’s finish.
- Enable Auto Relock to ensure your door always locks behind you – Disable it at any time from the lock menu.
Yale Security Yrd120nr0bp Keyless Touchscreen is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Yale Security Yrd120nr0bp Keyless Touchscreen which falls into premium category but Yale Security Yrd120nr0bp Keyless Touchscreenis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Yale Security Yrd120nr0bp Keyless Touchscreen offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Smart Home Lock Yale available in the market today. Yale Security Yrd120nr0bp Keyless Touchscreen was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Smart Home Lock Yale to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Yale Touchscreen Deadbolt Yrd226ha2619 Smartthings
What We Like
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately).
- Unlock by entering your 4-8 digit PIN code on the backlit, touchscreen keypad, with the physical key, or through your smart home app
- Works with Zigbee smart home or alarm systems including SmartThings, Echo Plus and Iris
- Lock and check lock status with Echo Plus (no hub required) or other Alexa devices (requires compatible hub like SmartThings)
- Replaces existing deadbolt with just a screwdriver, requires a face bore hole of 2-1/8″, backset of 2-3/8″ or 2-3/4″, fits on standard doors 1 3/4″ to 2 1/4″ thick
- Voice guided assistance, weather resistant gasket to protect your door, privacy mode, auto re-lock and more!
- Voted #1 Smart Door Lock brand for 2017 by CEPro
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Smart Home Lock Yale yet, then Yale Touchscreen Deadbolt Yrd226ha2619 Smartthings is your choice. It is another one which is Best Smart Home Lock Yale Under 100$ and Smart Home Lock Yale comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Yale Touchscreen Deadbolt Yrd226ha2619 Smartthings offers best features and although it does not have, Yale Touchscreen Deadbolt Yrd226ha2619 Smartthings’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Smart Home Lock Yale Under 100$
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Smart Home Lock Yale for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!