Finding your suitable readers for refrigerator thermometer for vaccines is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for refrigerator thermometer for vaccines including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
862 reviews analysed
1. Refrigerator Fridge Thermometer Digital Freezer Room Thermometer Waterproof, Max/Min Record Function with Large LCD Display (2 Pack of White)
- BIG DIGITS LCD SCREEN: An easy-to-read extra-large LCD screen provides quick, at-a-glance measurements
- MAX&MIN RECORD FUNCTION: Records Min and Max temperature provides the historical temperatures readings. With this feature, you can easily monitor the temperature change of your refrigerator and provide double protection to your food safety
- WIDE RANGE & ACCURATE: The temperature range is from -20℃～50℃(-4℉~122℉) with high accuracy (±1°C/±2°F) allowing y,ou to use this in the fridge, freezer or as a general room thermometer for food safety or other applications
- STAND AND HOOK FOR HANGING: Equipped with foldable hook, which can be used by hanging in refrigerator and freezer rack or free standing only, it’s very compact and convenient to keep
- LIFETIME WARRANTY GUARANTEE & QC: Quality Control & Checking before we send it to Amazon warehouse, If for any reasons you are not satisfied with our Refrigerator Thermometer, pls feel free to email us for any questions, we have provide lifetime warranty
2. Control Company 4227 Traceable NIST Certified Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer with Alarm
- Monitors temperature in freezers, refrigerators, incubators, water baths and heating blocks
- Triple display simultaneously shows current, high and low temperatures
- 10 feet long (3 m) micro cable permits doors to close on it
- Dimensions- 4.25″ L x 2.75″ W x 0.75″ H (11 cm x 7 cm x 2 cm)~
- Made in USA
- Manufactured by Fischer Scientific
Temperature-buffered, sensor-sealed in bottled glycol solution to provide accurate reading when freezer/refrigerator doors are open. Monitors temperature in freezers, refrigerators, incubators, water baths and heating blocks. Triple display simultaneously shows current, high and low temperatures. It includes Velcro and magnetic mounting strips, one AA battery, and ABS plastic case. Certifications- Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA, indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST.
3. Thomas Traceable Refrigerator/Freezer Plus Thermometer, with 5mL Vaccine Bottle Probe, -58 to 158 degree F
4. Control Traceable 4648 Jumbo Display Vaccine Thermometer with 5ml Round Bottle, -50°C to 70°C (-58°F to 158°F) Range, 0.1° Resolution
Perfect jumbo digit thermometer for monitoring freezers, water baths, heating blocks, incubators, and refrigerators. Accurately monitors temperatures with its enclosed temperature-buffered sensor. Bottle insulates sensor from rapid temperature changes when refrigerator door is opened. Triple-display simultaneously shows maximum, minimum, and current probe temperatures plus room temperature. Min/max monitors high/low readings overnight, on weekends, or for any time period—a significant advantage over current reading-only glass thermometers. Range is –58 to 158°F and –50 to 70°C with a resolution of 0.1° and accuracy of ±1°C.
5. Traceable Glycol Thermometer with Alarm – Used for Laboratory, Medical, Vaccine and Pharmaceutical refrigerators and freezers. -58 to 158 Degree F.
Our traceable Vaccine, Medical, Laboratory, Pharmacy thermometer displays the current and high/low interior temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit, as well as the room temperature. The sensor is enclosed in bottle to protect it from rapid temperature changes that occur when the door is opened. This thermometer is powered by an AAA battery and includes a visual low battery alert. Our temperature buffereed sensor enclosed in a bottle of glycol solution ensures accurate measurement that is not impacted by rapid temperature fluctuation caused by frequent refrigerator door openings. The glycol solution is a non toxic product that is safe to use in any environment and mimics temperature readings in a medium similar to common fluid stored in food and laboratory refrigerators and cold display cases. This stainless steel thermometer can monitor both the room and fridge temperature at the same time. With a large clear display, it can be attached to the outside of the refrigerator by the magnet on the back of the unit. The display can be switched between room temperature and the external sensor temperature (refrigerator temperature). This is an excellent replacement for the Summit Accucold Thermometer This thermometer is used for vaccine refrigerators thermometer, pharmacy refrigerators thermometer, lab freezers, lab refrigerators thermometer and other types of refrigerators thermometer.
6. ORIA Refrigerator Thermometer, Wireless Digital Freezer Thermometer with 2 Wireless Sensors, Audible Alarm, Min/Max Record, LCD Display for Home, Restaurants, Bars, Cafes (Battery not Included)
- 【2 Wireless Sensors】 Built-in the console and 2 remote sensors, the wireless fridge thermometer can display indoor temperature and 2 groups of outdoor temperature simultaneously. You can put the sensor in the refrigerator or outdoor.
- 【Audio Alarm】 The wireless refrigerator temperature with audible alarm, you can set the maximum and minimum alarm value manually. It can ring when the temperature value reaches at the point of limit max or min alarm value that you pre-set.
- 【Max/Min Record】 The indoor/outdoor thermometer range
- Indoor: -10℃~ 60℃ (14℉~ 140℉)
- Outdoor: -40℃~ 60℃ (-40℉~140℉)
- Transmission range: 100M/328ft (open area). It can record max and min temperature and display up, down & parallel arrow to indicate the trend of current temperature.
- 【Multiple Installation】 The wireless thermometer is easy to install. With integrated magnets, a hanging hole and a bracket at the back, you can put the main unit in refrigerator door, hang on the wall or stand on the table.
- 【Easy Operation】 There are 6 function keys on the main unit and signal indicator on the transmitter, you just press the corresponding key to turn on/off the alarm, switch the Celsius or Fahrenheit and clear the MAX/MIN records.
7. Digital Jumbo Display Thermometer with Bottle Probe and Certificate of Accuracy for Freezers, Refrigerators, Incubators and Water Baths with MIN/MAX
8. Fisher Scientific 06-664-11 Traceable Vaccine Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer
9. Thomas Traceable Hi-Accuracy Refrigerator Thermometer, with 2 Bottle Probe, -58 to 158 degree F
- High-accuracy refrigerator thermometer has -58 to +158 degrees F/-50 to +70 degrees C temperature range with +/- 0.3 degrees C accuracy for use in refrigerators, water baths, heat blocks, and incubators
- Choice of temperature-buffered bottle sensor or waterproof probe sensor, and 10-foot long micro cable allows doors to be closed on it
- Three-line LCD simultaneously displays minimum, maximum, and current temperature, and alarm provides visual and audible alarms for out-of-range temperatures
- Meets CDC requirements for thermometers and vaccine thermometers, and includes NIST Traceable Certificate provided by an A2LA-accredited ISO 17025 calibration laboratory to ensure accuracy and traceability
Thomas Hi-Accuracy refrigerator thermometers are NIST traceable and meet all CDC requirements for thermometers and vaccine thermometers. The dual-read thermometer has a -58 to +158 degrees F/-50 to +70 degrees C temperature range with +/- 0.3 degrees C accuracy for use in refrigerators, water baths, heat blocks, and incubators. It includes a choice of temperature-buffered bottle sensor or probe-style sensor. Probe sensors are waterproof and chemically-resistant. Probe sensors have a 3/16″ diameter and are 3/4″ long. Temperature-buffered bottle sensors contain non-toxic glycol and insulate the probe to make it less susceptible to temperature fluctuations when the door is opened. The glycol solution is generally recognized as safe (GRAS) by the . Bottles are 2-1/2 x 1 inches ((H x W, where H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right). The 10ft. long micro cable allows doors to close tightly over the cable. Thermometers are used to measure temperature for various applications such as education, general-purpose QC labs and research lab testing, and for biological process monitoring.
The thermometer has receptacles for up to two probes, has a 0.01 degree resolution, and displays temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius. The three-line LCD simultaneously displays minimum, maximum, and current temperature for one probe at a time. Temperature alarms can be set in 0.1 degree increments. Two-channel alarm provides visual and audible alarms for out-of-range temperatures for each probe independently. The alarm continues to sound even after returning to non-alarms range. The thermometer records the date, time, and length of time the probe was exposed to out-of-range temperatures. The thermometer has a high-impact, chemically-resistant ABS plastic case. It is 4.25 x 2.75 x 0.75 inches (H x W x D, where H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back), and weighs 5oz. The thermometer has a built-in stand and wall-mounts, or can be mounted with Velcro or magnetic strips. It is powered by two AA batteries (included) that provide up to one year of continuous monitoring.
|Temperature range (F)||-58 to +158 degrees F|
|Temperature range (C)||-50 to +70 degrees C|
|Accuracy||+/- 0.3 degrees C|
|Alarm increments||0.1 degrees|
|Readings||Minimum, maximum, current temperatures|
|Requirements||CDC for thermometers and vaccine thermometers|
H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.
Thomas Scientific manufactures instruments, equipment, supplies, and chemicals for laboratory and scientific applications. The company, founded in 1900, is headquartered in Swedesboro, NJ.
What’s in the Box?
- Hi-Accuracy thermometer
- (2) AA batteries
- NIST Traceable Certificate
10. Fridge Thermometer or Freezer Thermometer Digital With Warning Alarm and Max Min Feature 120 CM Cable
- ESSENTIAL DIGITAL FRIDGE FREEZER THERMOMETER – This digital temperature gauge can be used as a fridge thermometer or as a freezer thermometer.
- CLEAN & SIMPLE DESIGN! – Easy to use functions for max min temperature, room/fridge freezer thermometer, C and F and temperature warning alarm
- FANTASTIC VALUE – When it comes to fridge freezer thermometers, we only offer the best quality and accuracy and this item is just that!
- QUALITY GUARANTEED – Our carefully sourced range of thermometers are manufactured to the highest of standards our customers expect
- EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE – With a wealth of experience our Thermometer World team are here to help with any questions, advice or tips you may have.
Digital Fridge Freezer Thermometer With Warning Alarm and Max Min Feature and 120 cm probe cable. Suitable for measuring temperatures in a fridge or freezer (with the probe) and room temperature from the main unit. A warning alarm can be set to alert for any major temperature fluctuations. Also maximum and minimum temperature can be recorded for monitoring purposes. The fridge freezer thermometer measures temperature in C and F. The item can be fixed with the magnet attachment or sticky tabs (supplied). 1 x AAA battery is also supplied with this product.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Refrigerator Thermometer For Vaccines for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!