We spent many hours on research to finding refrigerator temperature sensor wr55x10025, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best refrigerator temperature sensor wr55x10025, you should not miss this article. refrigerator temperature sensor wr55x10025 coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 refrigerator temperature sensor wr55x10025 by our suggestions
596 reviews analysed
1. General Electric WR55X10025 Refrigerator Temperature Sensor
This is an O.E.M. authorized part. Fits with various GE Brand models. OEM Part # WR55X10025. The product is manufactured in Mexico.
2. Ultra Durable WR55X10025 Refrigerator Temperature Sensor replacement by Blue Stars – Exact Fit for General Electric & Hotpoint Fridge – Replaces 914093 AP3185407
- MODEL NUMBER: WR55X10025 Refrigerator Temperature Sensor
- EASY TO INSTALL – It is made exactly fit for most top name brand (General Electric, Hotpoint.) and replaces part numbers: 914093 AP3185407
- PREMIUM QUALITY – The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer
- SAVE TIME SAVE MONEY – Inexpensive way to fix or repair a refrigerator
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE – For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked.
3. Sumnew Tech WR51X10055 Refrigerator Defrost Heater Replacements,WR55X10025 Temperature Sensor, WR50X10068 Defrost Thermostat Compatible with GE
- PACKAGE INCLUDES– 1 x refrigerator defrost heater WR51X10055, 1 x refrigerator temperature sensor WR55X10025, 1 x refrigerator defrost thermostat WR50X10068, complete set of refrigerator defrost replacements.
- REPLACEMENT MODEL–❤WR51X10055 defrost heater replaces part numbers: WR51X10030, AP3183311, PS303781, 914088, AH303781, EA303781, PS303781, WR51X10030
- ❤ WR55X10025 temperature sensor replaces part numbers: 914093, AP3185407, WR50X10027, WR50X10034, WR50X10055, WR50X10067, WR55X10025, WR55X10026, WR55X10027
- ❤WR50X10068 defrost thermostat replaces part numbers: PS1017716, 1170024, AP3884317, WR50X10015, WR50X10017, WR50X10018, WR50X10028, WR50X10051, WR50X10052, WR50X10053, WR50X10054, WR50X10068
- FUNCTION– No need to worry about food becoming not fresh, WR51X10055 this part can melt ice and frost around the coil to keep food better.WR55X10025 the aim of sensor is to send the present temperature reading towards the control board.WR50X10068 this part would shut off and cut off the defrost’s electricity when the temperature reached a degree.
- GOOD MATERIAL AND QUALITY–To ensure your safety and health, the refrigerator replacement parts are made of durable materials, ensuring long service life and compatibility with refrigerators such as GE and Kenmore. Please check the refrigerator before ordering.
- AFTER–SALES GUARANTEE — Do not spend hundreds of dollars to replace the dryer, high-quality accessories save you time and money,any reason you are not completely satisfied, you can ask for replacement or full refund, there is no problem。Dear friends, use your brain and hands to make your machine work！
4. Appliancemate WR55X10025 Temperature Sensor For GE&Kenmore Refrigerator Replaces 914093 AP3185407 (2pcs)
- Package includes 1 pc WR55X10025 Temperature Sensor Thermistor
- Model number: WR55X10025 Refrigerator Temperature Sensor
- 18″ (457mm) long leads
- Save time save money- Inexpensive way to fix or repair a refrigerator
- Premium quality – The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer
This temperature sensor (part number WR55X10025) is for refrigerators
Works with the following models: GE PSA29VGXACSS,GE PSC21MGMBBB,GE GSS23HGHECWW ,GEPSC21MGMBWW,GE PSC23MGMABB,etc.
Possible Repair Solution For:
Frost buildup, fridge section is too warm, fridge section is too cold, freezer section is too warm, freezer section is too cold, freezer is not defrosting, fridge runs for too long.
Count on our The WR55X10025 Refrigerator Temperature Sensor Replacement for an unrivaled mix of durability, convenient functionality, and great value for money. Save your time and money now!
Before replacing the temperature sensor, make sure to unplug the fridge for safety. The tools needed for this repair are a nut driver, wire crimper, and wire splice connectors. Search your model number to ensure the correct part is ordered and refer to model specific diagrams/owners manual for the exact instructions.
On some models this is also used as a defrost sensor on the evaporator coil.
This is a new GENUINE GE replacement part.
5. WR55X10025 Temperature Sensor for GE Refrigerators by PartsBroz – Replaces Part Numbers AP3185407, 914093, AH304103, EA304103, PS304103, WR50X10027, WR50X10034, WR50X10055, WR50X10067, WR55X10025B
- ✅ PART NUMBER WR55X10025: It’s a high-quality exact equivalent for part numbers WR55X10025, AP3185407, 914093, AH304103, EA304103, PS304103, WR50X10027, WR50X10034, WR50X10055, WR50X10067, WR55X10025B, WR55X10026, WR55X10027, WR55X10028, WR55X10030, WR55X10087, WR55X10088, WR55X10089, WR55X10367, WR55X10380, WR55X10661, WR55X10711, WR55X10735, WR55X10736, and WR55X10737.
- ✅ FOR GE REFRIGERATORS: This temperature sensor fits hundreds of General Electric refrigerator models. Refer to your owner’s manual or reach out to us to confirm compatibility with your appliance.
- ✅ FIXES COMMON PROBLEMS: Replacing a faulty temperature sensor can fix refrigerators that are too hot or too cold, have excessive ice buildup on the inside of the freezer, or run too long.
- ✅ EASY DIY FIX: Don’t give up on your refrigerator. This repair takes only 30 to 60 minutes. You’ll just need a quarter-inch nut driver, wire strippers, and 2 butt connectors.
- ✅ HIGH-QUALITY DESIGN: This high-quality exact equivalent part meets or exceeds all original manufacturer specifications for fit and performance. It has also been thoroughly tested to ensure long-lasting reliable use.
The temperature sensor, also called a thermistor, senses and then communicates the fridge’s temperature to the thermostat. When the thermistor burns out or malfunctions, your fridge will start acting up. Thankfully, replacing a faulty temperature sensor takes less than an hour to do. With the WR55X10025 high-quality exact equivalent part by PartsBroz, the repair is easy, affordable, and reliable.
Unplug your refrigerator before beginning the repair. Safely store any perishable food in coolers for the duration of the repair. Helpful supplies include a quarter-inch nut driver, wire strippers, work gloves, and two butt connectors.
Installing a new temperature sensor may fix the following problems:
- Refrigerator is too hot or too cold
- Freezer is too hot or too cold
- Refrigerator runs too long
- Excessive ice buildup on the inside of the freezer
Compatible brands and models include but are not limited to:
GE: DSS25PFMDWW GSH22JSTASS GSH22KGMDWW GSH25JFTABB GSH25JFTAWW GSH25KGMCBB GSH25SGRESS GSL22JFPHBS GSL22JFREBS GSL22JFTABS GSL25IGRBBS GSL25JFPBBS GSL25JFRFBS GSS20IEMAWW GSS20IEPCWW GSS20IEPDWW GSS20IEPJWW GSS20IETAWW GSS22JEMCWW GSS22JEMDWW PSS25MGMAWW PSS25MGMBWW PSS25NGMAWW PSS25NGNABB PSS25NGNAWW PSS26MGPAWW PSS26SGRASS PSS26SGRCSS PSS26SGRDSS PSS26SGRESS SSS25KFMCWW SSS25KFMDWW ZFSB23DNDSS ZFSB26DNASS
Replaces Several Part Numbers: WR55X10025, AP3185407, 914093, AH304103, EA304103, PS304103, WR50X10027, WR50X10034, WR50X10055, WR50X10067, WR55X10025B, WR55X10026, WR55X10027, WR55X10028, WR55X10030, WR55X10087, WR55X10088, WR55X10089, WR55X10367, WR55X10380, WR55X10661, WR55X10711, WR55X10735, WR55X10736, WR55X10737
Unsure about compatibility? Reach out to us on the PartsBroz store front or in the customer questions and answer section.
6. WR55X10025 Refrigerator Temperature Sensor by AMI,Compatible with GE Kenmore,to Be Able to Replace 914093,WR55X10025, WR55X10025B, WR55X10026,AP3185407, WR50X10027, WR50X10034, WR50X10055(2 pcs)
- PARTS NUMBER：WR55X10025 Refrigerator Temperature Sensor(2 pcs)
- Replaces Part:914093,WR55X10025, WR55X10025B, WR55X10026,AP3185407, WR50X10027, WR50X10034, WR50X10055, WR50X10067.Compatible Brands:GE Kenmore.
- Superiority: It is easy to install, saves time and effort, and can save you a large amount of maintenance costs.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED : The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer.
- PROMISE: If you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or refund
If your Refrigerator Temperature Sensor is damaged or needs to be replaced, you can purchase our products to help you solve this problem.
Replaces Part:914093,WR55X10025, WR55X10025B, WR55X10026,AP3185407, WR50X10027, WR50X10034, WR50X10055, WR50X10067.
Compatible Brands:GE Kenmore.
Please Note: the brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
7. WR55X10025 Refrigerator Temperature Sensor, 18-month Warranty
WR55X10025 Refrigerator Temperature Sensor replacement for GE/Kenmore products. Manufacturer’s warranty for 18-months. This product is not made by GE or its affiliates
8. General Electric WR55X10025 Temperature Sensor
Keep that refrigerator cool! This Temperature Sensor for GE WR55X10025 from Exact Replacement Parts is OEM equivalent. Exact Replacement Parts, Inc. has been offering the value of choice since 2003 with over 2,000 plus appliance parts.
From the Manufacturer
This temperature sensor is used to sense the temperature in the cabinet.
9. Supplying Demand WR55X10025 Refrigerator Temperature Sensor Thermistor 2 Pack – Compatible with GE Fits PS304103
- Alternate part numbers include WR50X10027, WR50X10034, WR50X10055, WR50X10067, WR55X10025B, WR55X10026, WR55X10027, WR55X10028, WR55X10030, WR55X10087, WR55X10088, WR55X10089, WR55X10367, WR55X10380, WR55X10661, WR55X10711, WR55X10735, WR55X10736, WR55X10737
- Includes 2 sensors per package
- This is not a fuse and cannot be tested like a fuse. For instance testing this with a continuity reading will not result in proper testing. Must be tested using temperature resistance
- Compatible with GE, Compatible with General Electric
- Comes in Supplying Demand packaging and with help support
2 pack of the refrigerator and/or freezer temperature thermistors. The GE brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the GE brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility. “The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed herein Supplying Demand are registered and unregistered trademarks of Supplying Demand, its affiliates, and others. Nothing contained herein should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed herein without the written permission of Supplying Demand or such third party that may own the trademark displayed herein. Your misuse of the trademarks displayed herein, or any other content on this website, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.”
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Refrigerator Temperature Sensor Wr55x10025 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!