Nowadays, there are so many products of refrigerator pex water line in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for refrigerator pex water line in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings refrigerator pex water line which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
829 reviews analysed
1. Whirlpool 8212547RP 5-Feet Pex Ice Maker Hook-up Kit
This is a genuine replacement part.
From the Manufacturer
Refrigerator water supply kit includes everything needed for easy installation and fits most refrigerators. Refrigerator water supply kit provides water to ice makers, ice and water dispensers, freestanding ice makers, humidifiers, and evaporator coolers. Refrigerator water supply kit contains one 5-Feet pex tubing and fittings.
2. Eastman 48316 icemaker connector
- LENGTH: The length of this connector hose is 8-Feet long
- DIMENSION: This supply line connector features 1/8-inch ID (1/4-inch OD) PEX hose
- MATERIAL: This hose is made of high-impact PEX which provides strength as well as includes brass captured nuts
- DURABLE: The PEX material of this appliance connector provides durability which prevents it from kinking making it last longer
- EASY INSTALLATION: This refrigerator ice maker connector is quick and easy to install without hassle
3. Supplying Demand 6 Foot PEX Water Line Fits WX08X10006 8212547RP
- Alternate part numbers include WX08X10006, 8212547RP
- 6 Foot Pex Line with Built-In Flares
- Easy to install
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Comes in Supplying Demand packaging. 1-year Supplying Demand warranty provided as long as purchased through authorized sellers of Pandora’s OEM Appliance Parts.
6-foot pex line with built-in flare connections. Perfect water line for coiling behind a refrigerator, freezer, and/or tight space. This is the preferred water line to use over copper. Copper tends to oxidize over time and also is not friendly in kinks and/or tight spacing. For peace of mind replace your water lines with this pex line. With built-in flares, it is easy to install and quick to change out. This is not a GE OEM product. The GE brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the GE brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility. “The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed herein Supplying Demand are registered and unregistered trademarks of Supplying Demand, its affiliates, and others. Nothing contained herein should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed herein without the written permission of Supplying Demand or such third party that may own the trademark displayed herein. Your misuse of the trademarks displayed herein, or any other content on this website, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.”
4. iSpring ICEK Ultra Safe Fridge Water Line Connection and Ice Maker Installation Kit for Reverse Osmosis Systems & Water Filters
- Connects any water filtration system (including reverse osmosis systems) to the ice maker or water dispenser of your fridge
- Delivers crystal clear ice cubes and great tasting RO water to your fridge, superior to inline fridge filters
- Kit includes everything you need for the installation – 20 feet 1/4″ tubing, a 1/4″ x 1/4″ x 1/4″ “T” valve, an inline 1/4″ x 1/4″ shut off valve, and a compression fitting set. Tested by independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI Standards
- Durable and easy to install – Push-in quick connect fittings offer easy DIY installation with no tools required
- Push-in quick connect fittings offer easy DIY installation with no tools required
The iSpring fridge connection kit connects your reverse osmosis system or other water filters to your fridge. It can be used to supply your refrigerator’s ice maker or water dispenser, your coffee maker, etc. The kit comes with a 1/4″ x 1/4″ x 1/4″ “T” valve to branch off from the RO system, 20 feet of 1/4″ tubing, a 1/4″ x 1/4″ ball valve to shut off the flow when needed, and a compression connection set for connecting to the output location. The fridge connection kit will work with any RO system or filtration system that uses standard 1/4″ tubing. Why iSpring? Located in Alpharetta, Georgia for over a decade, iSpring Water Systems LLC is a family owned company specializing in reverse osmosis water filtration systems. Our products include residential and commercial reverse osmosis (RO) systems, whole house water systems, ultrafiltration systems, shower, faucet, and counter top filters, filter cartridges and housings, RO coolers, and kitchen faucets and fittings. Our aim is to make high quality drinking water accessible for all households. With affordable pricing, solid quality, prompt delivery, and top notch customer service, we hope to assist in bringing you great water for years to come.
5. PEX Ice Maker Installation Kit – 25 Feet of Tubing For Appliance Water Lines With Self Piercing Saddle Valve For Quick Installation, 1/4” Compression Fittings, Flexible Hose For Potable Drinking Water
- COMPLETE ICE MAKER WATER LINE KIT: Crosslinked high density polyethylene, PEX, hose is extremely durable. It won’t corrode and can’t be damaged from expansion or contraction. Easily withstands temperature and pressure stresses that occur in water systems. Flexible, one piece design includes 1/4” compression fittings at each end. Perfect for refrigerator, freezer, humidifier and water filter connections.
- INSTALLS IN MINUTES AND LEAVES NO ODORS OR BAD TASTE: Complete your maintenance or fix your appliances quickly and easily without the hassle of shutting off the water. This kit is designed to get the job done fast without inconveniencing yourself or other members of your household. The self piercing saddle valve quickly and neatly penetrates your pipe to divert the water where you want it to go.
- LEAD FREE COPPER CONSTRUCTION allows you to safely use this saddle valve for your ice makers, humidifiers, water filters and other potable drinking water applications. The saddle valve can pierce copper pipes 3/8” to 3/4″. There is no need to turn off your water when connecting copper, CPVC or PVC tubing. The saddle valve can also be used with steel or brass pipe but requires turning off the water supply and drilling a 1/16” hole.
- HIGH QUALITY AND SAFE PEX AND COPPER. The PEX tubing is extremely reliable and long lasting. It is NSF 14, NSF 61 and ASME A112.18.6 certified. The copper saddle valve is sturdy, durable, and long lasting. Great for both contractors and DIYers. Includes clear instructions to complete your set up quickly.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY. For use with 3/8” to 3/4″ copper pipe. 1/4 inch outer diameter outlet saddle valve. 25 feet of PEX tubing and 1/4” x 1/4” compression fitting. Limited lifetime warranty. Choice Hose and Tubing part number 509 5110K.
Get your appliances set up quickly and easily with this ice maker, humidifier, water filter and evaporative cooler installation kit. Poly tubing is durable and reliable, and will not ruin the fresh taste of your water. This complete installation kit includes everything necessary for installation, plus step-by-step instructions to make D-I-Y installation a breeze. Best of all, there’s no need to shut off your water supply during installation. Limited lifetime warranty. Make it yours today!
6. Ice Maker And Humidifier Installation Kit by Choice Hose And Tubing | Poly Tubing, Includes Everything Necessary For Complete Installation
- EASILY CONNECT TO YOUR REFRIGERATOR OR FREEZER. Attach to your fridge / freezer and enjoy a cup of delicious, crisp water with crystal clear ice cubes in no time! Great for both on-the-door ice/water dispensers and in-freezer ice cube machines. Poly tubing is lead-free and completely safe for potable water, and will leave your water tasting as fresh and pure as before.
- SET UP YOUR HUMIDIFIER/EVAPORATIVE COOLER IN NO TIME! Quickly and easily attach to your boiler or furnace, then sit back and enjoy the results. Poly tubing is durable and reliable
- connect your humidifier now and enjoy it for years to come.
- POLY TUBING is durable, reliable, and will leave your water tasting as fresh and pure as before. Set includes ¼” X 25’ poly tubing- enough to comfortably accommodate any ice maker/ humidifier/ evaporative cooler installation.
- COMPLETE INSTALLATION KIT includes poly tubing, self-piercing saddle valve, and fittings This universal, all-inclusive kit is designed with metal fittings to ensure a solid and dependable connection. Included instructions make DIY installation a breeze!
- NO NEED TO TURN OFF WATER. Easily complete installation without the hassle of shutting off your water supply while you work. EASY DO-IT-YOURSELF INSTALLATION. Includes step-by-step instructions. Limited lifetime warranty. Manufacturer part number 509 5100R. Make it yours today!
Get your appliances set up quickly and easily with this ice maker/ humidifier/ evaporative cooler installation kit. Poly tubing is durable and reliable, and will not ruin the fresh taste of your water. This complete installation kit includes everything necessary for installation, plus step-by-step instructions to make D-I-Y installation a breeze. Best of all, there’s no need to shut off your water supply during installation! Limited lifetime warranty. Make it yours today!
7. LDR 509 5175 Pex 25-Foot Ice Maker Connector, 1/4-Inch COMP X 1/4-Inch COMP
From the Manufacturer
LDR 509 5175 Pex Ice Maker Connector, 1/4-Inch COMP X 1/4-Inch COMP, 25-Foot, PEX. 1/4-Inch COMP X 1/4-Inch COMP X 25-Foot PEX Ice Maker Installation Kit constructed of cross linked, high density polyethylene
8. Eastman 60233 PEX Pre-assembled Ice Maker Outlet Box, 1/2 Inch Crimp PEX Connection with Installed 1/4-Turn Ball Valve, White
- CONNECTION: 1/2 inch Crimp PEX (F1807) Connection and 1/4-inch OD compression outlet
- DIMENSIONS: Rough opening of 5-3/4-inch W x 4-7/8-inch H x 3-1/2-inch D
- Faceplate Dimensions: 8-1/4-in w x 7-5/16-in H
- CONTENTS: Along with the ice maker box this pack includes a pre-installed 1/4-turn ball valve, support bracket, and a faceplate cover
- DESIGN: This outlet box is designed for recessed residential applications
- EASY INSTALLATION: One-piece design makes installation quicker and easier
This Eastman 60233 Pex Pre-assembled Ice Maker Outlet Box is designed for recessed residential applications. It has a 1/2 inch Crimp PEX inlet connection and a 1/4-inch OD compression outlet with a rough opening of 5-3/4-inch width x 4-7/8-inch height x 3-1/2-inch diameter.
The outlet box comes complete with a pre-installed 1/4-turn ball valve, support bracket, and a faceplate cover of dimensions 8-1/4-inch width x 7-5/16-inch height. It is built with one-piece box and flange design. Valves governed by this Standard are intended for service at temperatures between 34⁰ F (1⁰ C) and 180⁰ F (82⁰ C), with an allowable working pressure rating not less than 125 PSI (862 kPa).
9. Water Line Hookup and Installation Kit for Refrigerators and Ice Makers
- Provides water to refrigerators, icemakers, water coolers and dispensers, humidifiers and more
- Installs in less than 30 minutes. Quick-Connect fittings offer quick and easy installation with no tools required
- Includes: 15 feet of 1/4 inch NSF Certified water line, Shutoff Valve, Two 1/4″ Quick-Connect Water Line Connector Adapters, 1/4″ x 1/4″ x 1/4″ Quick Connect Tee Fitting, and Instructions with Graphics
- Installation Kit works with most systems using standard 1/4 inch tubing, including reverse osmosis and water filter systems
- FREE Lifetime Warranty and Telephone Support
This water line connection and filter kit is an economical option to connect most water sources that use 1/4 inch standard tubing, including Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems, refrigerators, icemakers, water coolers and dispensers, humidifiers and more. Easy to install using our included quick connect fittings. All parts are NSF Certified and Made in the USA.
PureWater Filters™ Water Line Hook-up and Installation Kit Includes:
- 15 Feet of 1/4″ NSF Certified Water Line
- 1/4″ Quick Connect Shutoff Valve
- Two Quick Connect Water Line Adapters,
- 1/4″ x 1/4″ x 1/4″ Quick Connect Tee Fitting, and
- Installation Instructions with Graphics
The PureWater Filters™ Promise: Rest assured, all of our products come with:
- Lifetime Warranty for Defective or Malfunctioning Parts, and
- FREE Lifetime Telephone Support – Get help with installation, trouble-shooting tips, and answers to product related questions.
10. Certified Appliance Accessories Braided Stainless Steel Ice Maker Connector, 15ft
- Braided stainless Steel ice maker connector
- 1/4 inch fem. x 1/4 inch fcm
- Upc, NSF/ANSI 61 & case certified Certified Appliance Accessories recommends installation of this product be performed by a licensed professional
- Braided stainless steel
- 1/4 -Inch Comp x 1/4-Inch Comp
- 5 year warranty- From the Manufacturer
Are you replacing a 5+ year-old ice maker connector hose or hooking up a new ice maker? This 15 ft. Braided Stainless Steel Ice Maker Connector from Certified Appliance Accessories is just what you need. It is corrosion-resistant inside and out plus bends freely for easier installation in cramped spaces.
From the Manufacturer
Ice Maker Connectors (15-Foot)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Refrigerator Pex Water Line for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!