Finding your suitable readers for magnetic cooktop is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for magnetic cooktop including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
876 reviews analysed
1. Rosewill RHAI-15001 1800-Watt Induction Cooker with Stainless Steel Pot
- Please Note: Not every cookware piece will work with induction cooktop. If a magnet sticks well to the sole of the pan, it will work on an induction cooktop. Please avoid using any cookware made with aluminum, glass or copper.
- Cook with the power of a magnetic field. If you can stick a magnet to your cookware you can cook with our Induction Cooktop.
- Induction cooker is an energy Efficient cook top. Your cookware heats up faster thus reduce your cooking time. It saves your time, money and use of energy.
- It also features beautiful polished crystal plate surface, 1800W and heat up to 450 °F.
- With the Induction Cooktop, you can braise, deep frying, stir frying, roast, fry, and even boil water. Try our new design Rosewill elegant induction cooker today!
Cook with the power of a magnetic field. If a magnet clings to your cookware you can cook with our Induction Cooktop. An induction cooker is an energy efficient cooktop. With its magnetic property, your cookware heats up faster, thus saving you time, energy and money. It also features a beautiful polished crystal plate surface, 1800 Watts of power and heats up to 450 Degree. With the Induction Cooktop, you can braise, fry, deep fry, stir fry, roast and yes, even boil water. Try Rosewill’s new, elegantly design induction cooker today.
2. Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
- Digital LCD Sensor-Touch Control Panel
- Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec to activate), Fast Boil button & Keep Warm button.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 10 hours
- 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F
- 20 power levels from 100-1800Watts
- 5 ft cord.
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American Standards.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The “rule of thumb” to determine if your cookware is induction ready is
- if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process
- however there may be high pitched sounds from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. 2-year Manufacturer’s warranty.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Cooktop is supplied directly to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. The cooktop automatically adjusts the magnetic field generated to the size of the cookware base so that very little energy is wasted during the cooking process. The Duxtop Induction Cooktop is safe to use, fast and easy to clean. This versatile and feature rich cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish centerpiece on the table for outdoor parties or in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
1) The Duxtop 9600LS Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Just plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around.
2) Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours.
4) Digital LCD Sensor-Touch control panel.
5) 20 power levels from 100-1800 Watts.
6) 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F.
7) Cord length is 5 ft.
8) Compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
9) The auto-pan detection feature will turn off heating when cookware is removed from the cooktop and shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware or incorrect cookware is detected.
10) Child Safety Lock system.
11) Low and high voltage warning system.
12) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
13) ETL approved.
3. Duxtop LCD P961LS Professional Portable Induction Cooktop Commercial Range Countertop Electric Single Burner,1800 watts
- ►Duxtop Professional Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity
- The stainless steel construction ensures durability and reliability
- The angled control panel provides easy viewing and access.
- ►Extremely fast and safe, Easy to operate. 20 temperature settings from 100 to 460 ℉
- 20 power levels from 100 to 1800 Watts
- ►The commercial induction stove is equipped with a large Digital LCD readout display. Manufactured for reliable and durable performance in commercial and professional uses such as restaurant, industrial kitchen and other catering services.
- ►Auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- Diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- Lock can be activated to prevent setting changes
- ►Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours
- Cookware detection & overheat sensor
- Convenient “KEEP WARM” button on the control panel is preset at 140 ℉ for 30 minutes. ETL listed.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Induction Cooktop is directly supplied to the cookware by a magnetic field. Self-adjusting burner detects the size of the cookware bottom and automatically adjusts so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Burner is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. Commercial induction cooktop can be used in commercial or residential kitchens.
1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop This 1800 Watt commercial induction range operates on a 120 AC power and requires a 15 Amp dedicated outlet.
2) Durable stainless steel housing. 3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hour.
4) 20 power levels from 100 to 1800 Watts. 20 temperature settings from 100°F to 460°F. 5) If you press the “BOIL” button the unit will switch to POWER MODE level 10 and the timer will automatically set to 10 minutes.
6) If you press the “KEEP WARM” button, the unit will switch to TEMPERATURE MODE at 140 ℉with the timer set for 30 minutes. 7) Large LCD display for easy adjustment and viewing of control settings.
8) Suitable cookware materials include cast iron, iron, magnetic steel, enameled iron, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom 9) For safety, the cooktop is programmed to turn off after two hours. To operate continuously for more than two hours, please set the timer to the desired length of time.
10) Induction cooking is far more energy efficient, safer and faster than gas or traditional electric cooking, because energy is directly transferred to the compatible cookware and heat is produced only in the cookware. Touch sensitive controls are designed for long-term use without wearing out like traditional PVC or PET sticker control panels do.
4. Duxtop Portable Induction Cooktop, Countertop Burner, Induction Burner with Timer and Sensor Touch, 1800W
- CONVENIENT & PORTABLE INDUCTION BURNER: Duxtop induction cooktop offers both temperature and power modes for convenient and efficient cooking. Lightweight, portable induction burner makes handling and storage easy. Perfect for dorm rooms, home kitchens, backyard cooking, RVs, boats, etc.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY & SAFE: Choose from 15 preset power levels (200W to 1800W) and 15 preset temperature level settings (140°F to 460°F). With an 83% energy efficiency rating, induction cooker is more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves yet provides quick heat-up and faster cooking times.
- SAFETY & EASY TO CLEAN: Safety lock button keeps the cooking and timer settings from being accidentally changed once they have been set or to keeps a child from injuries such as scalding. With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so it’s easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel.
- INDUCTION READY COOKWARE: As induction stove relies on the cookware itself to heat, it’s essential to choose cookware with a magnetic bottom, whose diameter is at least 5 inches. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected.
- 100% WARRANTY: This induction burner countertop uses 120V 15 amp electrical outlet–standard in all North American homes. Etl listed and built to North American Electrical standards. Please allow the Induction cooktop to cool down before cleaning. 2-year manufacturer warranty and customer service available.
5. NutriChef PKSTIND48 Dual Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop Cooktop-120V Portable Digital Countertop Double Burner w/Kids Safety Lock-Works with Stainless Steel Pan &, Ceramic Glass 1800 Watt x 2
- TWO HEATING ZONES: This Professional Digital Countertop Dual Induction Cooker by NutriChef is equipped with 2 Circular Top Panel Heating Zones with Independent Configurable Temperature Zone Setting & a Digital LCD Display Screen
- MULTIPLE COOKING MODE: Switch from one cooking mode to another w/ just one press. This has a manual cooking function with fry, steam, & water mode for easy cooking, & an automatic warm function which keeps the food warm for later serving
- LOCK FUNCTION: This product is also equipped with a Built in Child Safety Lock which locks all the operating buttons of the cooktop to protect the little ones from injuries such as scalding
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: This heavy duty 120v Electric Induction cooktop cooks food by using electromagnets so no heat is lost between the cooking surface & the pot which makes it highly energy-efficient & it also makes cooking a lot easier & faster
- COMPACT & VERSATILE: This double burner is compatible with steel, cast iron, enameled iron, stainless steel, flat bottom pan or pot w/ a diameter of 12 to 26 cm. Lightweight & compact, great for home / outdoor cooking & its easy to clean
NutriChef Model : PKSTIND48
Dual Zone Induction Ceramic Cooktop
Electric Induction Cooktop – Digital Kitchen Countertop Hot Plate Burners with Adjustable Temperature Control, Ceramic Glass (Dual Zone)
The NutriChef Dual Induction Cooktop – Double Countertop Burner with Digital Display – Ceramic Tempered Glass Induction Cooktop – Simple Electric Plug-in Flameless Burner Design – (2) Circular Top Panel Heating Zones – Independent Configurable Temperature Zone Setting – High-Powered Heating Elements – Quickly Heats for Instant Food Prep – Digital LCD Display Screens – Sensor Touch Controls – Countdown Timer Setting – Stain-Resistant & Easy-to-Clean – Compact & Space-Saving Style – Energy Efficient: Low Power Consumption – Safety Certified & Approved – For Use with All of Your Steel Kitchen Cookware, Pots & Pans – Technical Specs: – Dual Heating Element Power: 1800 Watt x 2.
6. Cuisinart ICT-60 Double Induction Cooktop, Black
- Induction technology for fast heat-up and consistent heat throughout cooking. Must use with induction-ready cookware
- Dual heat settings: 8 settings on the left burner, 5 settings on the right burner. Dimensions: LWH: 14.25″ x 23.5″ x 2.5″
- Individual 150-minute timers and ON/OFF switches for each burner
- Throws off less heat so kitchens stay cooler
- Heat turns off 30 seconds after pot or pan is removed.UC Cubic Feet: 1.38
The Double Induction Cooktop offers the ultimate in cooking flexibility, adding two induction burners to any kitchen, or any place without a kitchen! Induction technology offers an exceptional cooking experience, with instant heat-up and consistent, precise heat throughout cooking. Each burner has its own heat setting control, 150-minute timer and On/Off switch. The smooth glass surface looks sleek and wipes clean. It’s ideal for entertaining and holidays when cooking for a crowd. And its compact and portable size makes it ideal for small spaces without a kitchen, such as dorm rooms, boats, patios or RVs. This is a versatile and powerful tool that’s a great addition to any kitchen – big or small! Refer instruction manual before use. Features: Induction technology for fastest heat-up|Uses up to 70% less energy than conventional cooktops|Bright LED displays|Left burner: on/off 8 heat settings 150-minute timer|Right burner: on/off 5 heat settings 150-minute timer|Heat shuts off automatically 30 seconds after pan is lifted off|Safe exhaust-free and flame-free cooking|Even heating – no hot spots|Must use with induction-ready cookware*|Limited Five Year Motor Warranty *Cast Iron 18/0 stainless steel
7. Duxtop 9620LS LCD Portable Double Induction Cooktop 1800w Digital Electric Countertop Burner Sensor Touch Stove
- 【DUAL HEATING ZONES】→ This professional digital countertop induction cooktop by Duxtop is equipped with two independent heating zones that allow you to set each one separately using the LCD display screen. The Duxtop induction burner uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity—standard in all North American homes.
- 【SAFE—EASY TO USE—EASY TO CLEAN】→ Child safety lock system helps protect from injuries such as scalding. Touch control panel is simple to operate, and the rapid heating of the cookware makes cooking fast and easy. With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so it’s easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel.
- 【CHOOSE POWER MODE OR TEMPERATURE MODE】→ There are 20 preset levels per mode so you can select the perfect one for your cooking task. Simply press one button to switch between cooking modes. TEMPERATURE MODE is recommended to fry, steam and saute. Try POWER MODE to keep food warm or to bring water to a boil quickly.
- 【ENERGY EFFICIENT】→ Electric cooktops place the electromagnetic energy directly into the cookware without wasting energy on a heating element. This makes them extremely energy efficient while providing faster heating. The Power Sharing Feature is designed to avoid electrical overload and increase efficiency by allowing the burners to share power between them while in Power Mode.
- 【WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS】→ This double induction cooker is compatible with cast iron, iron, magnetic steel, enameled iron, stainless steel manufactured with a magnetic bottom. If a magnet sticks to the cookware bottom, it should be compatible. Lightweight and attractive design makes it great for home and outdoor cooking. Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American electrical standards.
8. T-fal C515SC Professional Total Nonstick Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Induction Base Cookware Set, 12-Piece, Black
- Set includes 8-inch and 1025-inch fry pans, 1-quart and 3-quart sauce pans, 5-quart stock pots, one egg wonder, stainless steel steamer insert and 2 nylon tools
- Prometal Pro nonstick interior is exceptionally durable and scratch resistant, safe for use with metal utensil
- The unique T-fal Thermo-spot heat indicator shows when T-fal pan is perfectly preheated for cooking
- Riveted Silicone Handles for comfort grip
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 400 degrees F
- Safe for all cooking methods including induction(Except for the one egg wonder)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The T-fal Professional Non-stick 10-piece black cookware set is compatible with all cooktop surfaces including induction except for the one egg wonder that is not compatible on induction stovetop. The small surface area and high, straight sides of the saucepans are ideal for making sauces, boiling, or reheating. For stocks or large meals, the dutch oven has a wide bottom surface and generous size. The fry pans are ideal for searing, frying, and tossing food. The unique T-fal Thermo-Spot heat indicator shows when T-fal pan is perfectly preheated to seal in the flavor of your food. This set includes 8-inch and 10.25-inch fry pans, 1-quart and 3-quart sauce pans, 5-quart stock pots, one egg wonder, stainless steel steamer insert and 2 nylon tools.
9. hOmeLabs Portable Induction Cooktop – Powerful Single Burner Electric Countertop Stove – Features 10 Heating Levels, 6 Cook Modes, Touch Controls and Child Safety Lock
- WELCOME TO INDUCTION COOKING – This electric cooktop is your portable stove. It’s compact and lightweight enabling you to take this electric burner beyond the top of your counter allowing you to cook almost anywhere
- SIX USER MODES – Enjoy cooking on your terms with these modes. Choose from Fry Mode, Boil Mode, or Simmer depending on your needs. Control your cooking experience with Boost Mode, Warm Mode and a Timer.
- TEN HEATING LEVELS – This induction hot plate is a power cooker. A power you control. Set the heat wattage from Level 1 (120W) to Level 10 (1500W) simply from the touch of the induction burner controls
- DIGITAL LCD ONE-TOUCH CONTROL PANEL – Manage this portable induction stove easily with just the tip of your finger. Features a child safety lock system for the maximum in kids safety
- FOR USE WITH COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC INDUCTION COOKWARE – This electric cooktop works with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum iron or steel pots pans or plates. Also works with stainless steel cookware with a magnetic bottom
10. Rosewill RHAI-16001 1800-Watt Induction Cooker Cooktop with Stainless Steel Pot
- Polished A-grade Crystal Plate Surface
- LED Large Screen Display, 4 digits
- Built-in Digital 3-Hour Timer setting
- Touch Control Panel
- 8 Power levels from 300 to 1800 Watts: 300w, 500w, 700w, 1000w, 1200w, 1400w, 1600w, 1800w
- 8 Temperature Settings from 150 to 450 °: 150 °, 200 °, 260 °, 300 °, 350 °, 400 °, 425 °, 450 °
- New plate top pattern design
- Included 18-8 10” 3.5 Qt Stainless Steel Pot
- Cookware Suitability Detection, Overheating Protection function
Cook with the power of a magnetic field. If you can stick a magnet to your cookware you can cook with our Induction Cooktop. Induction cooker is an energy Efficient cook top. Your cookware heats up faster thus reduce your cooking time. It saves your time, money and use of energy. It also features a three-hour timer setting, beautiful polished crystal plate surface, 1800W and heat up to 450 °F. With the Induction Cooktop, you can braise, deep frying, stir frying, roast, fry, and even boil water. Try our new design Rosewill elegant induction cooker today!
Color: Black with Gold Pattern
8 Power Levels from 300 to 1800 Watts: 300w, 500w, 700w, 1000w, 1200w, 1400, 1600w, 1800w
Polished Crystal Plate Surface
LED Large Screen Display, 4 Digitals
8 Temperature Settings from 150 to 450°F : 150°F, 200°F, 260°F, 300°F, 350°F, 400°F, 425°F, 450°F
Three-Hour Timer Setting
Touching Control Panel
Cookware Suitability Detection
Stainless Steel Pot Included
Overheating Protection Function
Max. Support Weight: 17.6LBS
Safety Compliance: ETL/FCC
Stainless Steel Pot
Pot Opening Size: 10.83”
Pot Bottom Size: 7.6”
Pot Depth: 3.54”
Capacity: 3.5 Quart
Please Note: Not every cookware piece will work with induction cooktop. If a magnet sticks well to the sole of the pan, it will work on an induction cooktop. Please avoid using any cookware made with aluminum, glass or copper.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Magnetic Cooktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!