The Best Lightbulb Refrigerator
Nowadays, there are so many products of lightbulb refrigerator in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for lightbulb refrigerator in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings lightbulb refrigerator which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
727 reviews analysed
1. Philips 416768 Clear Appliance 40-Watt A15 Light Bulb
Philips 40-Watt A15 appliance light bulb is ideal for use in microwaves, ovens and refrigerators. It is rugged constructions makes it able to withstand shock, vibration and high temperatures. Light for all of your specialized fixtures. Philips Specialty Incandescent and halogen bulbs provide the perfect light for accent and display lighting as well as general lighting in a variety of applications.
2. Refrigerator Light Bulb 40W Equivalent 120V Fridge Light 5 Watt Daylight 5000K with E26 Medium Base Energy Saving Freezer Ceiling Home Lighting Waterproof 2 Pack
- HIGH COLOR RENDERING INDEX (CRI) AND LUMINANCE: Compared to an incandescent bulb, our refrigerator light bulb sends off white rays without any yellow rays or blinking. It can illuminate your refrigerator like it is brand new. Too many refrigerator lights on the market currently are too blue. This bulb provides a refrigerator, or any electrical appliance, with clean, consistent lighting every single day.
- MULTIPLE USES: Our fridge LED bulb is useable in refrigerators, lamps, smoke exhaust ventilators and more. It is one of the most versatile bulbs on the market. Most people will buy a few bulbs at a time to use them throughout the home. The only place they are a safety hazard is in the oven. Refrain from ever using them inside or even nearby the oven.
- ENERGY-SAVING FEATURES: Compared to energy-inefficient incandescent lights, Our 120v 5w fridge light bulb is the same as 40W in a standard bulb. It can help a person save about 85% on their electric bill every single month. Each bulb has overheating protection, designed to help regulate its heat and extend its life. There is no need to pay for replacement bulbs nearly as often as in the past.
- UNIQUE PROPERTIES: High-quality PC material that is built to last. Made of high-grade grade, flame-retardant materials that are solid and durable. This bulbs don’t run the risk of breaking randomly.
- WARRANTY: A full refund is available for any quality issues involving the bulb within one year. Simply contact us to set up a refund/exchange. If something goes wrong with the bulb after that but within two years, it is eligible for a full replacement as well.
3. GE Lighting 48706 40-Watt Reveal A15 Appliance Bulb, 2-Card
GE 48706 40-Watt Reveal A15 Appliance, 2-Card, Features and Benefits: Transform every room in your home from ordinary to extraordinary with Reveal bulbs. Reveal’s unique neodymium glass filters out dull, yellow rays, unlike regular soft white bulbs, leaving you with enhanced, vivid surroundings. GE’s Reveal Appliance Lights can be used in many household appliances such as microwaves, refrigerators and ovens. Bulb Diameter (DIA) [Nom]: 1.875 in, Bulb Finish: Reveal Clear, Bulb Material: Neodymium, Filament: C-9, Initial Lumens [Nom]: 320.00, Light Center Length (LCL): 2.375 in, Manufacturing Source: 3368, Maximum Overall Length (MOL): 3.5000 in, Nominal Initial Lumens per Watt: 8, Product Technology: Incandescent, Rated Life [Nom]: 1,000-Hours, Voltage [Nom]: 120, Wattage: 40Incandescent A-line Lamps GE Reveal A15 – Appliance For product questions regarding GE Lighting products, please call GE Hotline 1-800-435-4448, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. EST Follow the recording prompts or ‘stay on the line’ to speak directly to a customer service rep.
From the Manufacturer
GE 48706 40-Watt Reveal A15 Appliance, 2-Card, Features and Benefits: Transform every room in your home from ordinary to extraordinary with Reveal bulbs. Reveal’s unique neodymium glass filters out dull, yellow rays, unlike regular soft white bulbs, leaving you with enhanced, vivid surroundings. GE’s Reveal Appliance Lights can be used in many household appliances such as microwaves, refrigerators and ovens. Bulb Diameter (DIA) [Nom]: 1.875 in, Bulb Finish: Reveal Clear, Bulb Material: Neodymium, Filament: C-9, Initial Lumens [Nom]: 320.00, Light Center Length (LCL): 2.375 in, Manufacturing Source: 3368, Maximum Overall Length (MOL): 3.5000 in, Nominal Initial Lumens per Watt: 8, Product Technology: Incandescent, Rated Life [Nom]: 1,000-Hours, Voltage [Nom]: 120, Wattage: 40Incandescent A-line Lamps GE Reveal A15 – Appliance
4. SooFoo Appliance Oven Refrigerator Bulbs, Appliance light bulb, High Temp – E27/E26 Medium Brass Base – 40 Watt/110v – 120v, Clear Glass Oven Bulb, 400Lumens（4-pack）
- ▶Specification :110v-120v / 40 Watt / 400 Lumen / 570 degree Fahrenheit (300° Degrees Celsius).Excellent Heat Dissipation.
- ▶E27/E26 Medium Base 40 watt Appliance Oven Light Bulb, Microwave Light Bulb, Fridge Light Bulb, Oven Hood Bulb Bulb Incandescent bulbs,40 Watt ,High Temp,Clear Glass,E27 Brass Base..Bulb For Oven Range
- ▶Appliance Lights can be used in many household appliances such as microwaves, refrigerators , ovens, fans and other household appliances.
- ▶Pack Of 4 Bulbs .Each bulb size: High. 7CM X Diameter. 4.5CM (2.76inch X 1.77inch).
- ▶Quality Guarantee,One year warranty. These bulbs have proven through testing to offer more than 1000+ hours bulb life, at last 2.7 years based on a 1-hour daily use. Durable Filament can withstand vibration to ensure longer life.
5. 40 Watt Appliance Light Bulb, T8 Tubular Incandescen Light Bulbs, Microwave Oven Bulb, E17 Indicator Intermediate Base Light Bulb, 8 Pack
- 【Specification】110v-120v / 40 Watt / 370 Lumens/ E17 Intermediate Base / T8 Type / Clear Glass Bulb
- 【Pack of 8 Microwave Light Bulbs】Each bulb dimension is 2.5 inch(Lenght) X 0.97 inch(Diameter). The strong filament in the bulb can withstand the vibration of opening and closing the electrical door to make the lamp life longer.
- 【Wide Using Range】 This appliance light bulb can be used in many small household appliances such as microwaves, refrigerators , ovens, fans, sewing machines and other small household appliances.
- 【Dimmable Incandescent light bulb】 This Light bulb is dimmable, it can withstand high temperatures(200° Degrees Celsius).
- 【Quality Guarantee】180 days warranty. These bulbs have a lifespan of over 3000+ hours, and last for 2.7 years based on a 1-hour daily use.
6. Oven Light Bulbs – 40 Watt Appliance Replacement Bulbs for Oven, Stove, Refrigerator, Microwave. Incandescent – High Temp G45 E26/E27 Socket. Medium Brass Lead-Free Base – 400 Lumens – Clear. 2 Pack
- ???? SPECIFICATION: US Standard Lead Free Base110v-120v / 40 Watt / 400 Lumen / 570 Degree Fahrenheit (300 °C) High Temp Resistant Lamps. Excellent Heat Dissipation.
- ???? APPLICATIONS: Reliable Operation When Used in Special Lamp Holders at High Oven Temperatures (up to 300°C). SouLight Bulbs are Ideal for Use In Household Appliances Such as Ovens, Oven Hoods, Oven Range, Microwaves, Fridges, Celling Fans, Party String, Garden Light Fixtures, ,Porch Lights, Wall sconces, Hanging Lamps and more.
- ???? BEST VALUE: Soulight Value Pack of 2 G45 40-Watt Oven Light Bulbs is the Best Value You’ll Find for Your Money! These Appliance Light Bulbs Are Hard to Find in Local Shops, So Save Time and Money by Purchasing This Convenient Multi-Pack to Keep Your Lamp Glowing.
- ???? LONGEST LIFE: These Long-Lasting Incandescent Bulbs Provide Approximately 2,000 Hours (Per Bulb) of Light and Warmth. Designed with E26/E27 Socket and Medium Brass Lead Free Base which is Better for Human Health and the Environment! It Comes Powered by a Special 40W Filament that Withstands Temperatures up to 300°C and Offers Long Life Use.
- ???? MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Buy Soulight Bulbs Risk Free For 30 Days. If You are Not Completely Satisfied, Get in Touch and We Will Refund 100% of Your Purchase. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
When a kitchen appliance bulb goes, it’s often something that frustrates you every time you use that appliance
Whether it’s your oven light, a cooker hood bulb or the light in your microwave, we stock these kitchen appliance bulbs to get you back up and running in no time
???? Power: 40 Watt
???? Lifespan: 2000 + Hours Per Bulb
???? Socket Base: E26/E27 Lead Free Base!
???? Input Voltage: 110V-130V
???? Brightness: 400 Lumens
???? Color Temperature: 2700K Warm White
???? Package Includes: 2 x Appliance Light Bulbs
APPLICATIONS – For Use in Most Domestic Microwaves, Ovens, Kitchen appliances, Over the counter range hood, Stove-top light, Refrigerator lights, etc.
Buy Now While Stock is In and be Protected with Soulights’s Customer Satisfaction Guarantee!
???? SAFETY WARNING ???? – These bulbs are incandescent light bulbs that use extreme heat to produce light. It is important to use the light bulbs with compatible devices. For further explanations and questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
7. LOHAS Refrigerator Light Bulb LED A15, 40W Equivalent Freezer Light E26 Base, Natural White 4000K, 5Watt Waterproof Bulbs Small, 120V Energy Saving Ceiling Fan Home Lighting(2 Pack)
- Low Temperature-resistant — The bulbs are not only outstanding refrigerator light bulbs which can work properly at low temperatures, but also bright enough home lighting.
- Good Waterproof Performance — The light bulb are designed for refrigerator lighting. It is waterproof and you can also use it as a ceiling light bulb for the bathroom, steam room.
- Widely Used — Standard A15 shape and E26 style, widely used in daily life, compatible with most of medium bases.
- High Quality and Safe — Made of high quality aluminum and plastic and never release toxic substances contaminate the food in the refrigerator.
- Energy Saving and Long Lifespan — 5 Watt LED replace 40 Watt halogen to save 85% energy and reduce carbon emissions. Stay working properly for years and 1 year warranty.
Base Type: E26
Color temperature: Natural light 4000k
Input Voltage: AC120V 60HZ
Material: Aluminum & Plastic
Beam angle: 240 degree
Warranty: 12 Months
This LOHAS E26 LED light bulb is designed for refrigerator lighting. It is waterproof and you can also use it as a ceiling light bulb for the bathroom, steam room. What is more, the natural light 4000k produces a soft light which can let you feel cosy.
With long lifespan of about 30000 hours, the A15 bulb if be uesd in refrigerator it will last longer than the refrigerator
8. Simba Lighting LED A15 Refrigerator Light Bulbs (6-Pack) 4W 40W Replacement Small for Appliances, Freezers, Ceiling Fans, 120V, E26 Standard Medium Base, Frosted Cover, Not Dimmable, 5000K Daylight
- ENERGY SAVING HIGH OUTPUT LED: 4 Watts, 400 Lumens, 40 Watts Incandescent Equivalent. Voltage: 110V, 120V, 125V, 130V. 90% Energy Saving, Reduced Average Household Energy Costs to only $0.5 per Year!
- EXCELLENT AND SAFE LIGHTING OUTPUT: High Quality LED chip. Wide 240°
- Beam Angle. 5000K Daylight/Bright White. CRI 80+. Instant On. No Mercury. No UV/IR Light. Not Dimmable
- MANY LIGHTING APPLICATIONS: Often used for Household Appliances, Fridges, Freezers as well as Ceiling Fans, Bathroom Vanity, Desk and Floor Lamps and General Lighting Usage
- DURABLE AND STANDARD SIZE: Frosted White PolyCarbonate (PC) Cover. Diameter: 1.97” (50mm), Length: 3.5” (89mm), Shape: A15 Compact Type A or G14, Base: E26 Standard Medium Edison Screw (26mm Diameter). Pack of 6
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: Lifespan of 30,000 Hours, 27 Years with 3 Hour Daily Use. Seller 2 Year Warranty. CE and RoHS (Lead Free) Compliant
9. GE Appliance Clear Light Bulb 40w, A15 Bulb Type, Medium Base | 415 Lumens | 2-Count per Pack (2-Pack)
GE Soft White Appliance Bulbs can be used in many household applications such as ovens, microwaves, and refrigerators. They feature warm pleasing light. They’re specially designed to withstand high or low temperatures, and feature a rugged filament that resists vibration.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Lightbulb Refrigerator for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!