Nowadays, there are so many products of laundry name label in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for laundry name label in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings laundry name label which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
851 reviews analysed
1. Galloo 100 Pre-Cut Iron On Personalized Clothing Name Labels/Tags for Nursing Homes, Camp, College, Day Care and Uniforms w/Font Choice
- 25 years of experience, millions sold!
- Perfect machine-cut white, polyester labels with squared edges, easily adheres with household iron
- Black printing in your choice of Arial, Brush Script, Comic Sans, Harlow or Lucida Caligraphy font
- Each iron-on label measures 5/8″ high by 1″ to 2″ in length, adjusted to your text
- One, two or three lines with up to 30 characters per line
Our quality, name labels are made and printed in the USA with Black Permanent Ink for excellent image quality that will never fade or wash out. These durable labels will adhere to your garments through hundreds of washer and dryer cycles and won’t tear or fray. The ultra-thin, polyester material fuses with garments to be gentle on the skin. The easy-to-use instructions are included. We have thousands of repeat customers. Ideal for nursing homes, summer camp, day care, uniforms, crafts, college and more. Not recommended for use on delicate fabrics. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
2. Avery No-Iron Fabric Labels, Washer & Dryer Safe, Handwrite, 1/2 x 1-3/4 Pack of 54 (40720)
3. Iron On Clothing Labels- Personalized with Your Name!
4. Writable Iron On Clothing Labels, Washer & Dryer Safe (Pack of 100)
Make sure your stuff comes back with you too with our bestselling Iron On Clothing Labels. These nifty iron on labels are laundry safe, and once they are applied correctly, they will stick like that unwanted nick name you earned in first grade. Made from the highest grade woven poly, our Iron On labels are soft on the skin, yet are tough enough to withstand the daily grind and then some. Iron On Clothing Labels are the perfect solution for daycare, kindergarten, school, camp, and nursing homes-always get back what you pack.
5. No-Iron Kids Fabric Clothing Labels, Washer & Dryer Safe, Stick-On Name Labels for Daycare and Nursing Home, New Bigger Size, Pack of 80
- NEW BIGGER SIZE – Each label measures 1/2” x 1-3/4” that is versatile for full name and number and compact enough to fit onto clothing tags.
- A TRUE VALUE PACK – Comes with 80 stick-on handwrite fabric stickers. Nearly 2x more than the leading national brand!
- NO IRON NEEDED: Laundry labels with strong adhesive can be simply applied onto the care tags directly without bothering with an iron.
- WASHER & DRYER SAFE – Washable labels are durable enough to withstand multiple washer and dryer cycles.
- EASY TO USE – Just write, peel and apply. Work best with black permanent markers. Use on all clothing, baby & kids clothes, caps, backpacks, luggage and sporting gear. Perfect for childcare, preschool, camp and nursing home.
6. No Iron Clothing Fabric Labels, Washer & Dryer Safe, Writable, Great on Kids Name Clothes Daycare Label and Nursing Home, 48-Pack, New Size
- NEW BIGGER SIZE CLOTHING LABELS: Write-on, waterproof clothing fabric labels for daycare, school, nursing homes, dorms, camp, and sports.
- PERMANENT ADHESIVE: Washer and dryer safe and durable. Adheres directly to fabric.
- EASY TO USE: Works best with permanent marker. No iron needed. Stick on labels.
- SAFE: Proud to say all our products are completely made, manufactured and designed in the USA under higher quality standards and with materials you can trust for you and your family.
- VERSATILE: Use on clothing, uniforms, outerwear, blankets, sleeping bags, snowpants, boots, backpacks, baseball caps and much more.
7. 100 Personalized Iron-on Fabric Labels to Mark Your Clothes. Gentle with Your Kids Skin, for Children’s School Uniform/Clothes/Clothing Labels for Kids, Baby and Children.
- ECOLOGICAL LABELS: ideal for children’s skin. 70% polyester, 30% cotton, . Without lead
- Perfect for labeling jackets, t-shirts, hats, backpacks and more
- Iron on label: it takes only about to 15 seconds to mark your clothes. It will stay on even in the washing machine or dryer Labels withstand multiple washing machine and dryer cycles. GUARANTEED!
- Resistant up to 140ºF, washing machine and dryer.
- It will stay on even in the washing machine or dryer.
8. Back to School No Iron Self Stick Write On Clothing Labels | Great for Children & Adults | Washer & Dryer Safe | School, Camp, Nursing Care, Toys, Organizing, All Purpose | 1 Sheet of 60 Blank Labels
- GENEROUS 60 labels per package. OPTIMAL SIZE each label measures 1.18” x 0.51”. Large enough to write full name and number. Big enough to be noticed. Small enough to fit onto clothing tags and all other items.
- ALL PURPOSE sticks to virtually any flat surface! Use on clothing, crocs, hat, baby bottle, toys, iPod, school supplies, camp gear, sport equipment and more. For ANYTHING, belonging to ANYONE ages 0 through one hundred plus! Great for childcare, school, camp and nursing home. (IMPORTANT: If clothing will be laundered, must be placed on existing tag/care label.)
- WATERPROOF & HIGH QUALITY – MADE IN THE USA easy to use and designed to last. Supiritiv Ez Kids’ Labels are tested and guaranteed to endure numerous washing machine and drying cycles. Place on baby bottles or plastic containers, they are dishwasher safe. Perfect for bathing suits and water toys.
- NO IRON NECESSARY Self-adhesive, just peel from backing and stick onto item! For best results, apply with pressure and avoid touching the adhesive.
- WRITE ON use a standard ball point pen or an extra-fine tipped sharpie marker. Use for as many different names as you need.
9. 126 Personalized Waterproof Name Labels. Press and Stick Multi use Custom Name Labels. Highly Durable Customized Name Stickers with Permanent Self Adhesive. Great for School, Daycare or Camp
- NEVER LOSE YOUR STUFF: The best way to identify your belongings. For Kids, Students, Adults and Seniors.
- 126 CUSTOM LABELS IN 4 DIFFERENT SIZES: You can find the correct label size for any item you want. Apply labels to almost any smooth surface. A second text line give you the option to add contact information (like your phone or email).
- HIGHLY DURABLE VINYL LABELS WITH PERMANENT ADHESIVE: Waterproof, fade resistant, scuff-proof, dishwasher safe, freezer safe, microwave safe, baby bottle sterilizer safe.
- MULTI USE LABELS: Great for school, daycare or camp. Perfect for food containers, water bottles, sporting goods, shoes, cell phones, music players, cameras, tablets, camping equipment, Boat and Fishing gear, Scuba Diving gear and more or less anything else you can think of.
- FREE 2-3 DAY SHIPPING AND MULTI NAME LABEL PACKS: makes a great value. Click =>
- “Customize Now”.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING THE LABELS:
ATTACHING THE LABEL:
Peel and stick, using your thumb Press firmly and apply pressure to the entire label. The more pressure, the better sticking power. Press the edges firmly and carefully.
Wait at least 24 hours before using the item and keep the item dry. This will give the adhesive enough time to bond.
Avoid touching the adhesive while attaching the label to your item.
Do not peel back the label once it has adhered to the item.
ATTACHING THE LABEL TO HARD SURFACES:
Labels should only be attached to hard, smooth, clean, dry surfaces.
ATTACHING THE LABELS ON GARMENTS:
Although many customers attach the labels to clothing and are very satisfied with the result, we do not recommend it since some washing machines do not use a gentle cycle and low temperature. But if you do use the labels on garments, please follow these instructions:
Attach the label only on a smooth, straight, clean care tag of a dry garment. Do not apply to the fabric itself or a “rough” care tag.
Before attaching the label, wash the garment at least once to remove any chemicals or dyes.
Labels will not adhere to fabrics that have been treated with stain or water repellant.
WASHING AND HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
Dishwasher: Place products with affixed labels in top rack of dishwasher only.
Washing machine: Use a gentle cycle and low temperature.
Dryer: tumble dry at a low temperature.
The labels should not come into direct contact with a hot iron.
Never expose the labels to boiling water or high water temperatures.
Avoid direct contact with products that contain alcohol such as, sun-screen, insect spray, deodorant, and cologne/after shave.
The label should be applied by an adult and fully attached to the product before giving it to a small child.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Laundry Name Label for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!