Nowadays, there are so many products of kitchen induction cooktop in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for kitchen induction cooktop in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings kitchen induction cooktop which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
633 reviews analysed
1. Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Black
- 15 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- Digital control panel
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- The auto-pan detection
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC
- 2-year warranty
- ETL approved
2. Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
- Digital LCD Sensor-Touch Control Panel
- Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec to activate), Fast Boil button & Keep Warm button.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 10 hours
- 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F
- 20 power levels from 100-1800Watts
- 5 ft cord.
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American Standards.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The “rule of thumb” to determine if your cookware is induction ready is
- if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process
- however there may be high pitched sounds from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. 2-year Manufacturer’s warranty.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Cooktop is supplied directly to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. The cooktop automatically adjusts the magnetic field generated to the size of the cookware base so that very little energy is wasted during the cooking process. The Duxtop Induction Cooktop is safe to use, fast and easy to clean. This versatile and feature rich cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish centerpiece on the table for outdoor parties or in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
1) The Duxtop 9600LS Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Just plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around.
2) Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours.
4) Digital LCD Sensor-Touch control panel.
5) 20 power levels from 100-1800 Watts.
6) 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F.
7) Cord length is 5 ft.
8) Compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
9) The auto-pan detection feature will turn off heating when cookware is removed from the cooktop and shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware or incorrect cookware is detected.
10) Child Safety Lock system.
11) Low and high voltage warning system.
12) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
13) ETL approved.
3. Duxtop 9620LS LCD Portable Double Induction Cooktop 1800w Digital Electric Countertop Burner Sensor Touch Stove
- 【DUAL HEATING ZONES】→ This professional digital countertop induction cooktop by Duxtop is equipped with two independent heating zones that allow you to set each one separately using the LCD display screen. The Duxtop induction burner uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity—standard in all North American homes.
- 【SAFE—EASY TO USE—EASY TO CLEAN】→ Child safety lock system helps protect from injuries such as scalding. Touch control panel is simple to operate, and the rapid heating of the cookware makes cooking fast and easy. With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so it’s easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel.
- 【CHOOSE POWER MODE OR TEMPERATURE MODE】→ There are 20 preset levels per mode so you can select the perfect one for your cooking task. Simply press one button to switch between cooking modes. TEMPERATURE MODE is recommended to fry, steam and saute. Try POWER MODE to keep food warm or to bring water to a boil quickly.
- 【ENERGY EFFICIENT】→ Electric cooktops place the electromagnetic energy directly into the cookware without wasting energy on a heating element. This makes them extremely energy efficient while providing faster heating. The Power Sharing Feature is designed to avoid electrical overload and increase efficiency by allowing the burners to share power between them while in Power Mode.
- 【WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS】→ This double induction cooker is compatible with cast iron, iron, magnetic steel, enameled iron, stainless steel manufactured with a magnetic bottom. If a magnet sticks to the cookware bottom, it should be compatible. Lightweight and attractive design makes it great for home and outdoor cooking. Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American electrical standards.
4. NutriChef PKSTIND48 Dual Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop Cooktop-120V Portable Digital Countertop Double Burner w/Kids Safety Lock-Works with Stainless Steel Pan &, Ceramic Glass 1800 Watt x 2
- TWO HEATING ZONES: This Professional Digital Countertop Dual Induction Cooker by NutriChef is equipped with 2 Circular Top Panel Heating Zones with Independent Configurable Temperature Zone Setting & a Digital LCD Display Screen
- MULTIPLE COOKING MODE: Switch from one cooking mode to another w/ just one press. This has a manual cooking function with fry, steam, & water mode for easy cooking, & an automatic warm function which keeps the food warm for later serving
- LOCK FUNCTION: This product is also equipped with a Built in Child Safety Lock which locks all the operating buttons of the cooktop to protect the little ones from injuries such as scalding
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: This heavy duty 120v Electric Induction cooktop cooks food by using electromagnets so no heat is lost between the cooking surface & the pot which makes it highly energy-efficient & it also makes cooking a lot easier & faster
- COMPACT & VERSATILE: This double burner is compatible with steel, cast iron, enameled iron, stainless steel, flat bottom pan or pot w/ a diameter of 12 to 26 cm. Lightweight & compact, great for home / outdoor cooking & its easy to clean
NutriChef Model : PKSTIND48
Dual Zone Induction Ceramic Cooktop
Electric Induction Cooktop – Digital Kitchen Countertop Hot Plate Burners with Adjustable Temperature Control, Ceramic Glass (Dual Zone)
The NutriChef Dual Induction Cooktop – Double Countertop Burner with Digital Display – Ceramic Tempered Glass Induction Cooktop – Simple Electric Plug-in Flameless Burner Design – (2) Circular Top Panel Heating Zones – Independent Configurable Temperature Zone Setting – High-Powered Heating Elements – Quickly Heats for Instant Food Prep – Digital LCD Display Screens – Sensor Touch Controls – Countdown Timer Setting – Stain-Resistant & Easy-to-Clean – Compact & Space-Saving Style – Energy Efficient: Low Power Consumption – Safety Certified & Approved – For Use with All of Your Steel Kitchen Cookware, Pots & Pans – Technical Specs: – Dual Heating Element Power: 1800 Watt x 2.
5. Duxtop Professional Stainless Steel Induction Cookware Set, 17-Piece Kitchen Pots and Pans Set, Stainless Steel Ceramic Nonstick Pan set, Impact-bonded Technology
- ◈Heavy bottom & even heat distribution◈: Duxtop Stainless Steel cookware set is made of premium food grade 18/10 Stainless Steel, which maintains the flavor of food. The heavy gauge impact-bonded aluminum base provides quick, even and energy-efficient heating. Suitable for all stovetops, such as induction, gas, electric and halogen cooktops—perfect for even the most seasoned cooks.
- ◈Healthy fusion non-stick coating◈: the Duxtop 8-inch & 9. 5-Inch fry pan and 11-inch saute pan with lid fuse the healthy benefits of nonstick cooking with the classic style of Stainless Steel. Interior of the nonstick pan features the premium-quality fusion ceramic non-stick coating that’s completely FREE of pfas, PFOA, PTFE, lead, or cadmium, which ensures effortless food release and easy cleanup.
- ◈Durability & easy handling◈: The cooking pots and pans set features a classic straight-sided and drip-free pouring design. The tight-fitting tempered glass lids allow cooking to be Monitored while sealing in heat and moisture. Large, riveted stay-cool Stainless Steel handles for easy, confident handling. The Stainless Steel handles are solidly double riveted for safety and durability.
- ◈17Piece kitchen cookware◈: 1. 6-Qt & 2. 5-Qt Saucepan with lid, 4. 2-Qt casserole with lid, 8. 6-Qt stock pot with lid, 9. 5-Inch boiler basket, 9. 5-Inch steam basket, 8-inch & 9. 5-Inch ceramic non-stick fry pan, 11-inch Stainless Steel nonstick saute pan with helper and lid, 3pcs silicone kitchen utensils, which is comprised of all the necessary cookware pieces for preparing all of your favorite recipes.
- ◈Use care & 100% ◈: for best performance, ceramic nonstick coating requires low to medium heat settings to cook with a small amount of oil or butter – silicone, nylon, plastic, or wooden utensils recommended. Oven-safe to 550°f (glass lid is oven-safe to 400°f). dishwasher-safe. Freezer-safe for food storage. Lifetime Limited , as well as customer service.
Duxtop Professional Stainless Steel Induction Cookware Set, 17-Piece Kitchen Pots and Pans Set, Stainless Steel Ceramic Nonstick Pan set, Impact-bonded Technology
6. Tasty by Cuisinart 842750112707 Tasty One Top Smart Induction Cooktop, Size, Blue
- Smart induction cooktop connects with your phone to make cooking a breeze
- One top app includes hundreds of tasty recipes and guides you through them step-by-step
- Beautifully designed to look great in your kitchen and on your social Feed
- Thermometer tracks the temperature of liquids, meat and fish to cook them to perfection
- Integrated surface sensor tracks the surface temperature of your pots and pans
- Energy efficient cooking
- Capacitive touch power control buttons
- Connect with your phone or use manually
The tasty one top is a smart induction cooktop. Now you can cook just like your favorite chefs on your social feed. When following a recipe in the one top app, The one top automatically changes its temperature and power settings to precisely match the instructions. The one top’s thermometer measures the internal heat of your meats and fish to cook to the perfectly desired temperature, With or without the app. The one top can be utilized for almost any form of cooking including: sous vide, deep frying, pan frying, stir frying, grilling, simmering, sautéing, slow cooking, searing, poaching, and more!
7. ELO Skyline Stainless Steel Kitchen Induction Cookware Pots and Pans Set with Air Ventilated Lids, 10-Piece
- GERMAN ENGINEERED HIGH QUALITY COOKWARE: ELO’s 10-piece Skyline cookware set is among the best in the world and is rated to be one of the best cookware brands available today.
- MATERIAL: Each pot and pan is made of stainless steel 18/10 and is polished with a high gloss inside and out. Each lid is made using a stainless steel rim and transparent glass with a ventilated air vent. See below for more details.
- EASY AND READY TO USE: Each pot and pan is made with a capsulated bottom for an even distribution of heat. Equipped with ergonomic handles, ELO’s Skyline set is ready to be used on electric, gas, induction and glass ceramic stoves.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Dishwasher safe.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY: Backed with a 1 year warranty, ELO is completely confident that you will love their product or we will refund your money back, no questions asked!
– (1) 6.5-inch Stainless Steel 18/10 Low Casserole Pot
– (1) 6.5-inch Stainless Steel 18/10 Transparent Glass Lid with Ventilated Air Vent
– (1) 7-inch Stainless Steel 18/10 Low Casserole Pot
– (1) 7-inch Stainless Steel 18/10 Transparent Glass Lid with Ventilated Air Vent
– (1) 8-inch Stainless Steel 18/10 High Casserole Pot
– (1) 8-inch Stainless Steel 18/10 Transparent Glass Lid with Ventilated Air Vent
– (1) 9.5-inch Stainless Steel 18/10 High Casserole Pot
– (1) 9.5-inch Stainless Steel 18/10 Transparent Glass Lid with Ventilated Air Vent
– (1) 6.5-inch Stainless Steel 18/10 Sauce Pan
– (1) 6.5-inch Stainless Steel 18/10 Transparent Glass Lid with Ventilated Air Vent
– Ready to be used on electric, gas, induction and glass ceramic stoves
– Capsulated bottom for even heat distribution
– High gloss polished finish inside and out
– Ergonomic handles
– Dishwasher safe
About the Brand:
In 1934 Karl Grünewald created a company that sold pots and pans in small regional markets. Later in 1959, his son Karl Grünewald junior started expanding the company by supplying not only small regional markets but also with large companies. The company started developing other innovated goods such as electric cookers and became one of the best-selling products. Due to their infamous best sellers in electric cookers, the name ELO became their company name deriving from the word ELektrO. Soon ELO was registered as a trademark. With constant updates on new designs and innovative technology it’s no wonder ELO was awarded “Product of the Year” in 2011 and the following year ELO was awarded “The Most Innovative Brand of the Year.” The company has been around for over 80 years and is constantly coming up with innovative products.
Money Back Guarantee: If you are not happy with our product, simply return the item to Amazon for a full refund, but we are confident that you will LOVE our product!
8. Rosewill RHAI-16001 1800-Watt Induction Cooker Cooktop with Stainless Steel Pot
- Polished A-grade Crystal Plate Surface
- LED Large Screen Display, 4 digits
- Built-in Digital 3-Hour Timer setting
- Touch Control Panel
- 8 Power levels from 300 to 1800 Watts: 300w, 500w, 700w, 1000w, 1200w, 1400w, 1600w, 1800w
- 8 Temperature Settings from 150 to 450 °: 150 °, 200 °, 260 °, 300 °, 350 °, 400 °, 425 °, 450 °
- New plate top pattern design
- Included 18-8 10” 3.5 Qt Stainless Steel Pot
- Cookware Suitability Detection, Overheating Protection function
Cook with the power of a magnetic field. If you can stick a magnet to your cookware you can cook with our Induction Cooktop. Induction cooker is an energy Efficient cook top. Your cookware heats up faster thus reduce your cooking time. It saves your time, money and use of energy. It also features a three-hour timer setting, beautiful polished crystal plate surface, 1800W and heat up to 450 °F. With the Induction Cooktop, you can braise, deep frying, stir frying, roast, fry, and even boil water. Try our new design Rosewill elegant induction cooker today!
Color: Black with Gold Pattern
8 Power Levels from 300 to 1800 Watts: 300w, 500w, 700w, 1000w, 1200w, 1400, 1600w, 1800w
Polished Crystal Plate Surface
LED Large Screen Display, 4 Digitals
8 Temperature Settings from 150 to 450°F : 150°F, 200°F, 260°F, 300°F, 350°F, 400°F, 425°F, 450°F
Three-Hour Timer Setting
Touching Control Panel
Cookware Suitability Detection
Stainless Steel Pot Included
Overheating Protection Function
Max. Support Weight: 17.6LBS
Safety Compliance: ETL/FCC
Stainless Steel Pot
Pot Opening Size: 10.83”
Pot Bottom Size: 7.6”
Pot Depth: 3.54”
Capacity: 3.5 Quart
Please Note: Not every cookware piece will work with induction cooktop. If a magnet sticks well to the sole of the pan, it will work on an induction cooktop. Please avoid using any cookware made with aluminum, glass or copper.
9. Duxtop SSC-9PC 9 Piece Whole-Clad Tri-Ply Induction Cookware, Stainless Steel
- Set includes 8-Inch, 10-Inch Fry Pan
- 1.6-Quart and 3-Quart covered saucepan
- 6-1/2-Quart saucepot with cover
- 6.6″ pot holder
- Whole-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless Steel construction eliminates hot spots and ensures even heat distribution along the bottom and side walls of the cookware
- Stay-cool stainless-steel perfect-grip handle riveted to the pan
- oven-safe to 550 degrees F
- Freezer-safe for food storage
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Works on induction, electric plate, radiant, ceramic, halogen and gas stove
Duxtop Whole Clad Tri ply Stainless Steel Premium Cookware features three layer bounded construction, with one layer of thick aluminum core sandwiched between stainless steel layers. The whole clad structure eliminates hot spots and ensures even heating across the bottoms of pots and pans and all the way up the sides. The exclusive Whole Clad bonding technology extend cookware lifetime dramatically comparing to encapsulated base construction. This professional cookware is suitable for induction, gas, electric, and halogen cooktops. Other standard features that you can find in this Duxtop premium cookware: drip-free pouring rims; Stay-cool stainless-steel perfect-grip handle riveted to the pan; Stainless-steel lid with loop handle helps keep in heat and moisture. The stainless steel cookware is oven-safe to 550 degrees F; Freezer-safe for food storage; Dishwasher safe although hand washing is suggested. Lifetime limited warranty against manufacture defects.
10. DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8100MC, gold
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel. Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- Requires induction compatible magnetic cookware. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved
- Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware
Note: in order to use This and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Duxtop detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone. 1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around. 2) lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. 3) built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes 4) digital control panel 5) 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts. 6) 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit. 7) compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Check with your cookware manufacturer If it works on induction cooktop. 8) the auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected. 9) low and high voltage warning system. 10) equipped with diagnostic error message system. 11) ETL approved. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. These cooktop are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Kitchen Induction Cooktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!