Finding your suitable readers for intel wifi card for acer r11 is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for intel wifi card for acer r11 including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
875 reviews analysed
1. Intel Wireless Ac Wi Fi Bluetooth Mitad
- Supports Intel vPro technology, Intel Active Management Technology, and Intel PROSet/ Wireless Enterprise Software for enterprise Wi-Fi client manageability, improved security, and streamlined deployment.
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 – networkThe 802.11ac, dual-band, 2×2 Wi-Fi plus Bluetooth* adapter that lets you move at the speed of life with faster speeds (up to 867 Mbps1), higher capacity, broader coverage, and longer battery life.
- Automatically updates important content even while your Ultrabook is asleep or for quicker Internet access on resume.Watch your PC or Ultrabook content instantly without wires on the big HD screen.
- products, as well as your familiar devices, such as headsets, keyboard, mice, and more.
- Delivers dramatically faster Wi-Fi speeds (up to 867 Mbps1) than 802.11n, more capacity for more users (extended channel bonding 80MHz), broader coverage, and better battery life.Dual-mode Bluetooth 4.0 connects to the newest low-energy Bluetooth
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Intel Wifi Card For Acer R11, Intel Wireless Ac Wi Fi Bluetooth Mitad would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Intel Wireless Ac Wi Fi Bluetooth Mitad was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Intel Wireless Ac Wi Fi Bluetooth Mitad would be the Best Intel Wifi Card For Acer R11 for Money.
- Exactly as ordered couldn’t be more happier with the product.
- To be honest i broke the post on one because i work out alot and i am very strong.
- Update 6/1/16:pros:setup my new asus dual-band wireless-ac3100 gigabit router (rt-ac88u) and i am quite happy with the performance.
- Connected speed varies a lot though which might be more an issue with signal quality than the device itself.
- Seller refunded my purchase price and sent me a return label at no cost.
- It still does not have the range and stability i hoped for though it is fast when closer to the router.
- The one thing i was a little worried about was the packaging, because it was slightly punctured when it got to me.
- Either this card is on that list, or a recent bios update removed the whitelist.
- Initial testing showed connections of up to 800mbps to my engenius ac ap.
- Great upgrade for a 5-year old lenovo all-in-one with i3 and 1×1 wireless n (wifi 4) card to a great 2×2 wireless ac (wifi 5) c… Read More
- Worked perfectly Plug and play
- Nothing to install. Plug n play. May have to re-enter passwords.
- Great upgrade for a 5-Year old Lenovo All-In-One with i3 and 1×1 wireless N (WiFi 4) card to a great 2×2 wireless AC (WiFi 5) c… Read More
2. Intel 6235An Hmwwb Centrino Advanced N Bluetooth
- This dual-stream (2×2), dual-band WiFi product with Wi-Fi Direct combines faster speeds (up to 300 Mbps), greater range and more reliability.
- The Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6235 delivers premium Wi-Fi performance with exceptional Intel-only features for an ultra mobile experience.
The Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6235 delivers premium Wi-Fi performance with exceptional Intel-only features for an ultra mobile experience. This dual-stream (2×2), dual-band, Wi-Fi plus Bluetooth 4.0 product with Wi-Fi Direct combines faster speeds (up to 300 Mbps), greater range and more reliability with innovative Intel features, such as Intel Smart Connect Technology, Intel Wireless Display, Intel My Wi-Fi Dashboard and Intel vPro Technology.
3. Intel Gigabit Network Adapter Expi9301ctblk
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Intel Gigabit Network Adapter Expi9301ctblk has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Intel Gigabit Network Adapter Expi9301ctblk is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Intel Gigabit Network Adapter Expi9301ctblk easily gets the award of Best Intel Wifi Card For Acer R11 Under 100$.
- I am very satisfied with this adapter!
- Great product slim profile and easy to install.
- I’m disappointed in the lack of drivers and features.
- Not sure if it was a hardware or driver/software problem with the killer nic but i haven’t had any problems since disabling it.
- I use these to bypass the onboard dell ethernet jacks that are outfitted with the nsa backdoor system for accessing your comput… Read More
- Works perfect, packaging was good, my port on my motherboard burned out so this was exactly what i needed
- I use pfsense on a computer and needed a few vlans.
- Expected intel to have newer drivers than microsoft.
- works perfect, packaging was good, my port on my motherboard burned out so this was exactly what I needed
- I have Window 10 64t Pro. I put it in and booted it up. It found it and it installed itself. I am not sure what happen to my ol… Read More
4. Intel Wireless Ac 9560 2230 Gigabit
- Interfaces to the SoC Wi-Fi: CNVio (Intel propietary bus inspired by the DPHY low power interface)
- ATTENTION!! This module must be used with an Intel SoC which supports Connectivity Integration (CNVi). Please use Intel 9260 if you’re not sure if your system supports this Intel 9560. Or consult your system builder/manufacturer support.
- Host Interfaces Wi-Fi: PCI based (Internal to the SoC)
- Intel corrected errors in CNVio trace numbers on M.2 2230 (pins 21 and 23 swapped) on April 2017
- Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (64-bit ONLY), Linux (Limited feature support), Chrome
Intel Wireless Ac 9560 2230 Gigabit is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Intel Wireless Ac 9560 2230 Gigabit if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Intel Wifi Card For Acer R11 is that even though Intel Wireless Ac 9560 2230 Gigabit is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
- I believe it’s only a plug & play with the 8th gen intel processors.
- The product doesn’t ship with one and is absolutely useless without it if you have a metal enclosure or a pc case.
- Though i knew it would work with the 8th gen processor, i wasn’t sure if a possible bios whitelist or other issues would preven… Read More
- You will need more than finger pressure and will need some kind of tool (i used a small hex key) to push down on the connector … Read More
- Purchased new dell 7770 aio, and if i included the wireless adapter was delaying shipping time frame by over a month.
- Shipping took a while, but popped it in, and problem fixed.
- It came in a small package but with good packaging (was safe).
- The evga documentation was no help in figuring out what card worked in their motherboard.
- If unsure, you’re better off getting the 9260 model.
- Bought an hp probook 450 g6 i5-8xxxu with a realtik wifi card that stopped working with windows 10 update 1903.
- I’ll try tweeking the routers but don’t expect much more than half of the max advertised isp speed via wifi.
- The intel 9260 card to replace the inferior realtek rtl8822be that came with this laptop.
- Great value and fast shipping.
- I detailed my entire experience with this. But no room at the amazone. Long story short. Computer new at xmas 2018. Wireless ca… Read More
- Just make sure your computer/motherboard supports Intel CNVi and you’ll be good to go. You’ll also need to get antennas (with t… Read More
5. 7260 Hmw Wireless Ac Adaptador Express 802 11
If you are buying a Intel Wifi Card For Acer R11 for the first time, then you should have 7260 Hmw Wireless Ac Adaptador Express 802 11. It has fewer features when you make Intel Wifi Card For Acer R11 comparisons of 7260 Hmw Wireless Ac Adaptador Express 802 11 with any other Intel Wifi Card For Acer R11 but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Intel Wifi Card For Acer R11, grab any Intel Wifi Card For Acer R11 but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than 7260 Hmw Wireless Ac Adaptador Express 802 11
- Product works properly on hp 8300 elite ultra small desktop computer, was recognized by windows 10 automatically and close to t… Read More
- 4gh signal with the card it originally came installed with.
- Price is fair consider you can get about $5 cheaper from other source but the delivery speed here is super.
- Easy to install, and worked right out of the box.
- I’m using it to connect 5ghz channel now.
- I purchased this card to go inside my old dell precision m6500, because when i changed my router to a d-link dir-878, the origi… Read More
- If you don’t have 5 ghz wifi and you have a 5ghz capable wifi router, what are you waiting for?
- My very old asus laptop could not catch 5ghz channel.
- Does exactly what it’s supposed to.
- The product was very good but not compatible for my computer
- Great value (bang for your buck) … tripled 802.11n throughput. Dual band makes this a solid performing adaptor which is rela… Read More
6. Wireless Ac 7260Hmw Pci Express 867Mbps Bluetooth
Wireless Ac 7260Hmw Pci Express 867Mbps Bluetooth is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Intel 7260.HMW Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 Network Adapter PCI Express Half Mini Card 802.11 B/A/G/N/Ac which have been in market longer than anyone. Wireless Ac 7260Hmw Pci Express 867Mbps Bluetooth brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Wireless Ac 7260Hmw Pci Express 867Mbps Bluetooth is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Intel Wifi Card For Acer R11 in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Intel Wifi Card For Acer R11 and it could be any of the high value Intel Wifi Card For Acer R11, chances are that would be much costlier than Wireless Ac 7260Hmw Pci Express 867Mbps Bluetooth. Wireless Ac 7260Hmw Pci Express 867Mbps Bluetooth will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Intel Wireless Ac 9260 2230 Gigabit
Features and BenefitsGigabit Wi-Fi Intel® Wireless-AC 9260 is the first Intel Wi-Fi module that provides Gigabit Wi-Fi speeds. When using 160MHz channels, it can deliver up to 1.73Gbps maximum theoretical throughput, nearly 12x faster than baseline 1×1 BGN (150Mbps) Wi-Fi used in today’s PCs.Bluetooth® 5Bluetooth® 5 provides 4x the range over Bluetooth® 4.2 Low Energy with the same power, doubles the transmit speed and improves the broadcasting functionality. This translates to better coverage, improved location-based services and simpler connectivity between devices.Optimized for Intel PlatformsRecommended wireless solution for 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processors and ensures your business is protected from the latest threats with wireless support for 8th Generation Intel® vPro™ processors. Enables Intel® Authenticate Solution Bluetooth® proximity usage models.MU-MIMODownlink MU-MIMO allows an access point to simultaneously transmit data to multiple clients and can improve overall downlink network capacity by up to 3x. Manufacturer: Intel Corporation. Brand Name: Intel. Product Model: 9260NGW. Product Name: Wireless-AC 9260. Product Type: Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Combo Adapter. [Technical Information] Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11ac. Bluetooth Standard: Bluetooth 5.0. ISM Band: Yes. UNII Band: Yes. ISM Maximum Frequency: 2.40 GHz. UNII Maximum Frequency: 5 GHz. Wireless Transmission Speed: 1.73 Gbit/s. [Interfaces/Ports] Host Interface: M.2. [Physical Characteristics] Form Factor: Internal. Height: 0.9″. Width: 1.2″. Depth: 0.1″. Weight (Approximate): 0.10 oz.
- Great replacement for the stock adapter that comes with the mechine would highly reccomend
- I was constantly experiencing drop outs with the old one and this one hasn’t dropped out once.
- Unfortunately, it then proceeded to connect to my wifi with the weakest signal imaginable.
- Kudos to intel for their superior product quality.
- This wifi card doubled the speed of the previous card very happy with the results
- Definitely an excellent buy and at this price was a bargain.
- The only complain i had was the packaging.
- The intel wireless ac 9260 was detected just fine under fedora 31 (kernel 5.
- 5 mbps and never higher than 30mbps,after weeks of trying to sort the issue, i looked a the spec and realized the wireless card… Read More
- This is a doddle to install – clip it into the slot on the motherboard and boot up.
- Replaced the chip in my dell xps 15 with this chip and it has made a massive difference- wish I had of changed it sooner
- I bought this to replace the burning train wreck that is the Killer 1535 included in my XPS 9560. I’m not sure what Dell was th… Read More
8. Intel Ethernet Adapter I340 T4 Packaging
Intel Bulk Ethernet I340 Server Adapter. Design that delivers high availability, scalability, and for maximum flexibility and price/performance. Made in Taiwan.
- This adapter was paired with the xeon e3 thinkserver, and has exceeded my wildest expectations.
- Based on the embossed delta chips, the labels, pcb screen printing quality, large inductor package on the front, large & deep h… Read More
- Received genuine intel card and arrived 2 day free shipping (amazon prime) came with both brackets.
- I had read the comments and reviews on here stating that this card was fake and not working, but this for me worked right out of the box.
- We’re using it with mpio iscsi to a synology disk array.
- I went this route for a little more bandwith instead of doing 10gb outright to save a few bucks while still meeting my needs.
- Bought this for a pfsense box, no issues with it, works fine.
- I prefer the real intel versions, but it should work fine.
- works great in a pfsense build. no complaints so far
- I needed to get a multi NIC port card due to dedicated virtual machines needing their own dedicated NIC ports. For the price, … Read More
9. Intel Wireless Ac 9260 2230 Gigabit
- Microsoft Windows 10* Ready (64-bit only)
- Intel recommended wireless solution for 8th Generation Intel Core processors (older PC or other processors may not work)
- M.2 2230 Form Factor – M.2 2230 modules enable system configuration and platform usages flexibility with the use of a standard Key A or E socket for attaching the module
- No vPro Technology
- Bluetooth 5
Intel Wireless Ac 9260 2230 Gigabit is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Intel Wireless Ac 9260 2230 Gigabit which falls into premium category but Intel Wireless Ac 9260 2230 Gigabitis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Intel Wireless Ac 9260 2230 Gigabit offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Intel Wifi Card For Acer R11 available in the market today. Intel Wireless Ac 9260 2230 Gigabit was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Intel Wifi Card For Acer R11 to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
- Network speeds have improved, and stability has been 100%, so i’m very happy with the card!
- We’ve had awesome performance out of it, and are extremely pleased.
- It does not turn on and off randomly like the one that came with the laptop.
- I have had solid bluetooth connectivity with the 9260 chip, i can finally connect my bose qc headphones after years of frustration!
- Put in my acer v nitro after 4 years of garbage internet with the qualcomm wireless adapter.
- Awesome product and the price was great!
- The intel wireless-ac 9260 was packaged well and delivered on time.
- In a nutshell, this immediately worked right out of the box (i bought a license and upgraded the w10 home to pro more than a year ago).
- Works well as expected with amd ryzen 5 3500u processor
- Welp it works great on my asrock b365 pro’s nvme m.
- I’d run a speedtest on my home gigabit connection and at 2.
- And installation was a breeze: just one screw to remove and a couple of snap-on antennae wires and the new card was in.
- I used a 4G modem previouslyFrom Brodcom onLaptop del XPS 9550 i7 6700HQ and the experience was very bad and was very tired and… Read More
- I have an HP 17-xd116x that I bought for a song, an admitted impulse buy, but I was only going to use it to offload and review … Read More
10. Intel I210 T1 Network Adapter E0x95aa
- High-performing design supporting PCI Express Gen 2.1 2.5 GT/s
- Reliable And Proven Gigabit Ethernet Technology From Intel Corporation
- IEEE 802.1Qav Audio-Video-Bridging (AVB) for tightly controlled media stream synchronization, buffering, and reservation
- The power management features including Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE), DMA Coalescing, ultra-compact design, and a unique ventilated bracket for increased efficiency and reduced power consumption
- Low-halogen single-port PCI-Express 10/100/1000 Ethernet adapter
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Intel Wifi Card For Acer R11 yet, then Intel I210 T1 Network Adapter E0x95aa is your choice. It is another one which is Best Intel Wifi Card For Acer R11 Under 100$ and Intel Wifi Card For Acer R11 comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Intel I210 T1 Network Adapter E0x95aa offers best features and although it does not have, Intel I210 T1 Network Adapter E0x95aa’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Intel Wifi Card For Acer R11 Under 100$