672 reviews analysed
1. Hoover UH30010COM Platinum Light Weight Roller Brush and Belt Kit.
2. Hoover Model UH30010 Belt Fits: Platinum Collection Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Works With: Hoover UH30010 Hoover 562200001 Hoover H-562200001 Description:Hoover Wind Tunnel UH30010 Platinum Poly V Serpentine Strap Vacuum Cleaner Belt. Fits: Hoover UH30010 562200001 H-562200001
3. Hoover 001942002 Platinum Collection Linx Stick Vacuum Replacement Belt, fits BH50010, Cyclonic Stick Vac SH20030, & Royal Pro Stick Vac ER2000. 1pk.
This is a genuine Hoover / Royal Replacement Drive Belt, or Geared Belt assembly for the Hoover Linx Platinum Collection Stick Vacuum Cleaner Models BH50010, BH50010RM and BH50010CA. This replacement geared or cogged belt has small teeth on the inside of the belt, and reads GUL-TZ 165-3KC-6 on the outside of the belt. Also fits the Hoover Cyclonic Corded Stick Vacuum Model SH20030, and the Royal Pro Series Stick Vacuum Model ER2000. Genuine Hoover, Dirt Devil, and Royal Part Number 001942002. 1 Belt per order.
4. Hoover Genuine UH70200 Windtunnel Rewind Plus Vacuum Flat Belt 2PK # 562289001
- Package of (2) replacement belts.
- Hoover part numbers 562289001 and AH20065.
- Fits Hoover Windtunnel T-Series models which use the non-stretch belt.
- If the clutch disengaged (vacuum in upright position) when installing the belt, it will not fit tightly and appear too big. Clutch must be engaged for belt to fit tightly.
Package of (2) replacement belts. Replaces Hoover part numbers 562289001 and AH20065. Fits Hoover Windtunnel T-Series models which use the non-stretch belt. If the clutch disengaged (vacuum in upright position) when installing the belt, it will not fit tightly and appear too big. Clutch must be engaged for belt to fit tightly.
5. Hoover 38528033 Vacuum Beater Bar Belt Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part
- This part is compatible with models including
- This is a manufacturer substitution. Part may differ in appearance but is a functional equivalent to prior parts including
- Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part. Compatible Brands: Hoover
- This beater bar belt (part number 38528033) is for vacuums
- Follow the instructions in your owner’s manual when installing this part
Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts! This beater bar belt (part number 38528033) is for vacuums. Beater bar belt 38528033 connects the motor pulley to the beater bar shaft to spin the beater bar. Follow the instructions in your owner’s manual when installing this part. For Hoover.
6. Hoover WindTunnel T Series Roller Brush and Stretch Belt Kit
7. Hoover 160147AG Vacuum Beater Bar Belt Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part for Hoover & Kenmore
Package of (1) Hoover 160147 belt. This belts fits Hoover Concept and Dial-a-Matic models with the Power Drive feature (uses 2 belts). Replace these belts every 3 to 6 months for optimum performance.
8. Hoover Belt, T Series Type 65 Wind Tunnel Cloth Uh70205/10
This is an O.E.M. authorized part. Fits various Hoover models. OEM Part Number 562289001. Made in United States.
9. Hoover Commercial C1660-900 Hush Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- 12-amp motor picks up dirt and debris, as well as small objects such as staples and paperclips
- Twin-chamber bagless system with HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particles greater than 0.3 micrometers, traps dirt in a sealed chamber, and does not require buying or changing vacuum bags
- Power-surge switch gives extra power for picking up dirt in heavily soiled areas
- “Hush” mode for quiet operation. Non-Marking Furniture Guard – Reduce walls and baseboard nicks and scratches
- Cleaning accessories include stretch hose, extension wand, upholstery nozzle, dusting brush, and crevice tool for cleaning surfaces and hard-to-reach areas
Versatile and quiet, the Hoover C1660-900 Hush bagless commercial vacuum cleaner combines convenience and power in one complete appliance. You can use the C1660-900 upright vacuum at virtually any hour due to its HUSH Mode option. With the HUSH Mode on, the C1660-900 quietly picks up dirt and dust without major disturbances. The C1660-900 uses HEPA filtration to clean the dust away from your home. It clears out 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns or larger, and is the perfect implement for allergy or asthma sufferers. This bagless vacuum cleaner’s cleaning path is 15″, which is considerably wider than other commercial vacuums. That means you can pick up more dirt in one pass, and it also features non-marking furniture guards in case you bump into your antique lounge chair. Warning: To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury: • Do not use outdoors or on wet surfaces. • Connect to a suitable extension cord. See “Extension cord instructions”. • Connect to a properly grounded outlet only. See “Grounding Instructions”. • Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children. Do not allow vacuum cleaner to be used as a toy or to run unattended at any time. • Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, feet and all parts of body away from openings, rotating agitator and other moving parts. Do not operate cleaner in bare feet or when wearing open toe shoes or sandals. • Do not pick up anything that is burning or smoking, such as cigarettes, matches, or hot ashes. • Do not use to pick up flammable or combustible materials such as gasoline or fine wood standings or use in areas where they may be present. • Avoid picking up hard, sharp objects with the cleaner. They may damage the cleaner. • Always turn off this appliance before connecting or disconnecting hose. • Do not use without dirt cup or filters in place. Empty dirt cup and clean filters frequently when picking up very fine materials such as powder. • Use extra care when cleaning on stairs. • Do not put any object into openings. Do not use with any opening blocked; keep free of dust, lint, hair, or anything that may reduce air flow. • Do not pull or carry by cord, use cord as a handle, close door on cord or pull cord around sharp edges or corners. Do not run appliance over cord. Keep cord away from heated surfaces. • Always disconnect cord from electrical outlet before servicing the cleaner. • Unplug cleaner when not in use. Turn off all controls before unplugging. • Do not unplug by pulling on cord. To unplug, grasp the plug, not the cord. Never handle plug or appliance with wet hands. • Do not use with damaged cord or plug. If appliance is not working as it should, has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water, take it to a Hoover Factory Service Center or Authorized Hoover Warranty Service Dealer (Depot). • Use vacuum cleaner only for its intended use as described in the instructions. Use only attachments recommended by The Hoover Company; others may cause hazards. The toll-free number for Hoover Customer Service is (800) 944-9200.
10. Hoover AH20065 T-Series Flat Non-Stretch Belt, Pack of 2
- This is an O E M authorized part
- Fits various Hoover models
- OEM Part Number AH20065
- This is a Bissell replacement part
- Part Number AH20065
- This is an O E M part
- Hoover T-Series Flat Belt
- Use on windtunnel T-Series Bagless (UH70205 and UH70210) and Bagged uprights.
- Use on Windtunnel Max Bagged Upright
- Use on Windtunnel Max Cyclonic Bagless Upright
- 2 bags per package
Hoover AH20065 T-Series Flat Non-Stretch Belt, Pack of 2
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hoover Platinum Vacuum Roller Belt for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!