We spent many hours on research to finding ge waterline kit refrigerator, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best ge waterline kit refrigerator, you should not miss this article. ge waterline kit refrigerator coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 ge waterline kit refrigerator by our suggestions
577 reviews analysed
1. General Electric WX08X10015 Refrigerator Water Line
This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WX08X10015 Refrigerator Water Line.
From the Manufacturer
This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WX08X10015 Refrigerator Water Line
2. Whirlpool 8212547RP 5-Feet Pex Ice Maker Hook-up Kit
This is a genuine replacement part.
From the Manufacturer
Refrigerator water supply kit includes everything needed for easy installation and fits most refrigerators. Refrigerator water supply kit provides water to ice makers, ice and water dispensers, freestanding ice makers, humidifiers, and evaporator coolers. Refrigerator water supply kit contains one 5-Feet pex tubing and fittings.
3. Ice Maker And Humidifier Installation Kit by Choice Hose And Tubing | Poly Tubing, Includes Everything Necessary For Complete Installation
- EASILY CONNECT TO YOUR REFRIGERATOR OR FREEZER. Attach to your fridge / freezer and enjoy a cup of delicious, crisp water with crystal clear ice cubes in no time! Great for both on-the-door ice/water dispensers and in-freezer ice cube machines. Poly tubing is lead-free and completely safe for potable water, and will leave your water tasting as fresh and pure as before.
- SET UP YOUR HUMIDIFIER/EVAPORATIVE COOLER IN NO TIME! Quickly and easily attach to your boiler or furnace, then sit back and enjoy the results. Poly tubing is durable and reliable
- connect your humidifier now and enjoy it for years to come.
- POLY TUBING is durable, reliable, and will leave your water tasting as fresh and pure as before. Set includes ¼” X 25’ poly tubing- enough to comfortably accommodate any ice maker/ humidifier/ evaporative cooler installation.
- COMPLETE INSTALLATION KIT includes poly tubing, self-piercing saddle valve, and fittings This universal, all-inclusive kit is designed with metal fittings to ensure a solid and dependable connection. Included instructions make DIY installation a breeze!
- NO NEED TO TURN OFF WATER. Easily complete installation without the hassle of shutting off your water supply while you work. EASY DO-IT-YOURSELF INSTALLATION. Includes step-by-step instructions. Limited lifetime warranty. Manufacturer part number 509 5100R. Make it yours today!
Get your appliances set up quickly and easily with this ice maker/ humidifier/ evaporative cooler installation kit. Poly tubing is durable and reliable, and will not ruin the fresh taste of your water. This complete installation kit includes everything necessary for installation, plus step-by-step instructions to make D-I-Y installation a breeze. Best of all, there’s no need to shut off your water supply during installation! Limited lifetime warranty. Make it yours today!
4. Fluidmaster 12IM72 Ice Maker Connector, Braided Stainless Steel – 1/4 Compression Thread x 1/4 Compression Thread, 6 Ft. (72-Inch) Length
- 72” in length
- ¼ COMP x ¼ COMP Female Compression Thread Connection
- Lead Free
- Easy Install
- Braided stainless steel construction won’t kink or crease
- Heavy-duty nickel-plated brass hex nuts are easy to grip and provide durability
- Replaces old copper or vinyl connectors
- Meets all code requirements
This Fluidmaster Braided Stainless Steel 6-Foot (72 in) Length Ice Maker Supply Line connects your Icemaker to the wall water supply. Fluidmaster Icemaker water supply connectors are built to last. Made of a tough polymer core covered with braided stainless steel wire, these connectors exceed every code requirement in the book for durability. Fluidmaster offers a wide variety of types and sizes, perfect for your home improvement efforts. A proven supply line that won’t crease or tangle even in the tightest of corners. Durability and ease-of-use were at the forefront of this design, with the nickel plated brass hex nuts for easy to grip tightening. A 1/4-Inch female compression thread by 1/4-Inch female compression thread connector with an efficient flow rate. Code approved with a 5 year warranty.
From the Manufacturer
Fluidmaster is the #1 toilet repair brand in the world. Fluidmaster parts are found in more toilets than all other brands. The customer’s first choice and preferred supplier of toilet tank trim since 1957. Fluidmaster’s complete line of toilet repair parts includes; fill valves, flush valves, flappers, tank levers, dual flush valves, bowl wax, toilet repair kits, seals, connectors and more. With manufacturing facilities across the world, Fluidmaster reaches over 90 countries worldwide with unparalleled quality.
5. GE GXRTDR Exterior Refrigerator/Icemaker Filtration System, White
- Inline filtration: Filtered ice for your beverages
- Compatible with refrigerators without built-in filtration: Easily attaches directly to existing refrigerator/ice-maker water line in select GE side-by-side and top-freezer refrigerators
- NSF certified: Brings better tasting water and ice to your home by reducing chlorine taste and odor and sediment
- Six-month filter life: Filter should be replaced every six months for best filtration results
The GE Exterior Refrigerator/Icemaker Filtration System reduces contaminants such as sediment and chlorine. Installs directly to the water line of refrigerators without built-in filtration. Entire system is NSF/ANSI certified.
From the Manufacturer
The GXRTDR inline filter has 1/4-Inch quick connect fittings to install easily behind your refrigerator, with no special tools required. Simply insert your quarter inch water line into the ends of the GE GXRTDR filter.
6. iSpring ICEK Ultra Safe Fridge Water Line Connection and Ice Maker Installation Kit for Reverse Osmosis Systems & Water Filters
- Connects any water filtration system (including reverse osmosis systems) to the ice maker or water dispenser of your fridge
- Delivers crystal clear ice cubes and great tasting RO water to your fridge, superior to inline fridge filters
- Kit includes everything you need for the installation – 20 feet 1/4″ tubing, a 1/4″ x 1/4″ x 1/4″ “T” valve, an inline 1/4″ x 1/4″ shut off valve, and a compression fitting set. Tested by independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI Standards
- Durable and easy to install – Push-in quick connect fittings offer easy DIY installation with no tools required
- Push-in quick connect fittings offer easy DIY installation with no tools required
The iSpring fridge connection kit connects your reverse osmosis system or other water filters to your fridge. It can be used to supply your refrigerator’s ice maker or water dispenser, your coffee maker, etc. The kit comes with a 1/4″ x 1/4″ x 1/4″ “T” valve to branch off from the RO system, 20 feet of 1/4″ tubing, a 1/4″ x 1/4″ ball valve to shut off the flow when needed, and a compression connection set for connecting to the output location. The fridge connection kit will work with any RO system or filtration system that uses standard 1/4″ tubing. Why iSpring? Located in Alpharetta, Georgia for over a decade, iSpring Water Systems LLC is a family owned company specializing in reverse osmosis water filtration systems. Our products include residential and commercial reverse osmosis (RO) systems, whole house water systems, ultrafiltration systems, shower, faucet, and counter top filters, filter cartridges and housings, RO coolers, and kitchen faucets and fittings. Our aim is to make high quality drinking water accessible for all households. With affordable pricing, solid quality, prompt delivery, and top notch customer service, we hope to assist in bringing you great water for years to come.
7. Supplying Demand WX08X10025 W10267701RP 25 Foot PEX Water Line
- Do not overtighten.
- 25 Foot Pex Line with Built-In Flares
- 1/4 inch nut connections on each end. Will only work with 1/4″ connections. If you are using for a bigger connection you will need an adapter as most refrigerator and ice maker water lines are 1/4″.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Comes in Supplying Demand packaging. 1-year Supplying Demand warranty provided as long as purchased through authorized sellers of Pandora’s OEM Appliance Parts.
25-foot PEX line with built-in flare connections. 1/4 inch nut connections. Make sure to not overtighten. Perfect water line for coiling behind a refrigerator, freezer, and/or tight space. This is the preferred water line to use over copper. Copper tends to oxidize over time and also is not friendly in kinks and/or tight spacing. With built-in flares, it is easy to install and quick to change out. This is not a GE OEM product. The GE brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the GE brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility. “The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed herein Supplying Demand are registered and unregistered trademarks of Supplying Demand, its affiliates, and others. Nothing contained herein should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed herein without the written permission of Supplying Demand or such third party that may own the trademark displayed herein. Your misuse of the trademarks displayed herein, or any other content on this website, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.”
8. Inline Water Filter Kit for Refrigerators
- Provides better tasting water and ice. Chlorine, taste and odor reduction. Tested and Certified by NSF International against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for Taste and Odor Reduction and Chlorine Reduction Class I.
- Includes: New PureWater Filter (with Quick-Connect Fittings), 15 feet of 1/4 inch NSF water line, Shutoff Valve, Two 1/4″ Quick-Connect Water Line Connector Adapters, Mounting Bracket with Screw, and Instructions with Graphics
- Direct inline filter kit works with most refrigerators
- Service life of filter is 1500 gallons
- FREE Lifetime Warranty and Telephone Support
This fridge water line connection and filter kit is an economical option for most refrigerators with a water dispenser and/or icemaker. Easy to install using our included quick connect fittings. Can be conveniently placed in many locations such as behind your refrigerator, under your sink or cabinet. Can also be used for beverage equipment, icemakers, water fountains, and under the counter systems. Tested and Certified by NSF International against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for Taste and Odor Reduction and Chlorine Reduction Class I.
PureWater Filters™ Inline Water Filter Kit for Refrigerators Includes:
- NEW Filter (with Quick-Connect Fittings)
- 15 Feet of 1/4″ NSF Certified Water Line
- 1/4″ Shutoff Valve
- Two Quick Connect Water Line Adapters,
- Mounting Bracket with Screw, and
- Installation Instructions with Graphics
The PureWater Filters™ Promise: Rest assured, all of our products come with:
- Lifetime Warranty for Defective or Malfunctioning Parts, and
- FREE Lifetime Telephone Support – Get help with installation, trouble-shooting tips, and answers to product related questions.
* Service life on filter is 1,500 gallons / 1 Year. For replacements use PureWater Filters Model No. PWF10
9. Water Line Buddy – Frozen Water Line Tool – Quickly and Easily Unfreeze Your Refrigerator Water Dispenser
- The quick and easy way to thaw and defrost your frozen fridge water dispenser line
- It’s so easy ANYONE can do it
- No need to call an appliance repair technician and pay for a service call
- No need to spend money on expensive refrigeration tools and hard to find parts and equipment
- This kit includes a 24 INCH FLEX TUBE that is made to work with standard 1/4″ water dispensers and lines
- Forget the hair dryer thawing hacks that don’t work
- The Water Line Buddy is your solution to unfreeze the in-line tubing
- Package includes 1 Water Line Buddy and 1 How-To Instruction Guide
Has your refrigerator water dispenser stopped working all of a sudden, but the ice maker still works?
Chances are your water line is frozen inside the fridge freezer door. (This is VERY common with GE and several other major brand refrigerators) To be 100% sure that is the issue, insert a 8”- 12” zip tie or weed whacker line into the water dispenser tube. If it goes all the way in, you do not have a frozen line. If it does not insert fully, you DO have a frozen water line….and we can help!!
Water Line Buddy can thaw a frozen water line in just a few seconds! It allows you to squirt HOT water directly onto the ice blockage that is causing your water dispenser to not work.
Are you scared to call a repair person or service technician because of the high cost? Water Line Buddy is your own personal appliance repairman.
Water Line Buddy saves you the expense and the hassle – it’s a great DIY tool to fix the common problem of frozen water dispensers. And it’s so easy to use! It is a premium leak-free syringe with custom small diameter tubing that is made to fit inside your dispenser outlet line. And good news – our tubing is extra long to reach the ice blockage every time.
Other products use 18” or less of tubing, while we offer 24” of tubing! Don’t settle for less……Water Line Buddy is THE go-to frozen water line tool.
Click the “Add to Cart” button above and you’ll have a working water dispenser in no time.
We are an American company, and your Water Line Buddy was proudly assembled in the USA.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Waterline Kit Refrigerator for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!