818 reviews analysed
1. Kohree 44" Aluminum Zinc Anode Rod Flexible Water Heater Protection Anode Rod Includes 1 Tape Water Heaters Tank – 3/4" NPT Threads for Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE
- 【Application】: Size: 44″ long, 3⁄4″ thread, using 1-1 / 16″ socket. It is used to replace the rust bar in the water tank of the water heater. Perfect replacement for Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE and more.
- 【High Quality Material】:Made of non-toxic aluminum zinc, compared with 316 stainless steel connectors, durable and safe.
- 【Better Protection】: The aluminum zinc hex head anode rod can prevent the water tank from rusting in the metal water tank, and it can absorb the oxidized substances, get rid of rotten egg smells, and prolong the life of the water tank.
- 【Easy Installation】:We provide a roll of tape to tighten the screw, preventing looseness.
- 【100% Customer Satisfaction】Providing high quality products and excellent service has always been our top priority, if you have any questions, feel free to contact us for help.
2. About Fluid | Aluminum Zinc Flexible Anode Rod KIT for Water Heaters | INCLUDES1-1/16" DEEP WELL SOCKET | Brass Cap | Teflon Tape | 44 Inches Long | GETS RID OF STINKY ROTTEN EGG SMELLING WATER!
- FITS: Almost all water heaters including
- Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾” NPT Anode Rod Connection. The INCLUDED 1-1/16” Deep Well Socket will fit and remove your old anode rod and install your new anode upgrade. You can be certain that you won’t have any leaks by using the INCLUDED Full Roll of Pipe Sealing Teflon Tape. The Large Roll of Teflon Tape leaves you with plenty left over for the next time you check your anode rod’s condition.
- GET RID OF THE EMBARRASSING ROTTEN EGG SMELL IN YOUR HOME with our Aluminum / Zinc Anode Rod! Did you know that the magnesium anode rod inside your hot water tank is the number one key contributor to the production of your smelly, hydrogen sulfide gas? About Fluid solved this problem by creating a flexible anode rod made from an Aluminum/Zinc Alloy, instead of magnesium. This unique alloy works everyday, controlling and killing the bacteria responsible for the sulfur and rotten egg smelling gas.
- LEARN FROM PROFESSIONALS using our Easy-To-Follow, Step-by-step instructions. Our Licensed Plumbers and Instructors have decades of experience. They gathered together and documented exactly how they install anode rods, and we have included every step in our manual. Our Instructions are written by Plumbers and translated for everyday problem-solvers like you. The Brass Cap is there to place on your drain, after you’re done, just to be certain your floors are always dry.
- WATER HEATER INSTALLED IN A TIGHT SPACE? Even if your water heater is located in a small or tight space, this 44 Inch-long rod is hinged into four segments, less than 12 Inches long each. Each segment can be easily lowered, one-by-one, into your water heater. If the over-all length is a little too long(rare cases), just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw. All you provide is a ½ Inch Ratchet or Breaker Bar, a few common hand tools, a friend and your favorite beverage! (not included).
- CHANGE THE ANODE ROD, NOT THE WATER HEATER.The anode rod in your water heater is designed to decay instead of your Water’s Heater Tank itself. Eventually, the anode rod is completely consumed (usually just before your water heater warranty is up) and the Water Heater Tank begins to decay and ultimately rusts,fails,cracks and leaks. This is why maintaining the anode rod (by checking and or replacing every 2 years) in your water heater insures the anode rod decays, and not your water heater!
YOU’VE GOT THIS!
WE’LL WALK YOU THROUGH EACH EASY STEP.
1. FITS: Most water heaters including Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, kenmore, State, GE, and many more that use this HEX TYPE (6-sided top that looks like a bolt) ¾”or 0.80” diameter anode.
2. EASY-TO-FOLLOW, STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS. Do It Yourself Instructions, written by plumbers and translated for everyday problem solvers like you.
3. WIN THE WAR ON SMELLY WATER! Never have to explain that smell again!
4. ELIMINATE HYDROGEN SULFIDE GAS. Just replace your existing magnesium anode rod with the About Fluid Aluminum/Zinc rod and eliminate that rotten-egg-smelling, hydrogen sulfide gas, in your hot water.
5. EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS INCLUDED FOR EASY INSTALLATION. This Complete Kit includes all-four necessary components:(1) Aluminum/Zinc Flexible Anode with a ¾ Inch diameter and 44 Inches long, capped with the standard ¾ NPT hex plug (2) Heavy-duty, ½ Inch Drive, 1-1/16” Deep-Well Chrome Vanadium Socket Tool (3) Large roll of Teflon Tape and(4) the Brass Cap for your drain valve. All you provide is a ½ Inch ratchet or breaker-bar.
6. YOU CAN REST ASSURED YOU HAVE THE RIGHT SOCKET. This complete kit INCLUDES the 1-1/16” Socket required for this Anode upgrade.
7. NO LEAKS! Be certain that you won’t have any leaks by using the INCLUDED Full Roll of Pipe Sealing Teflon Tape. The Large Roll of Teflon Tape leaves you with plenty left over for the next time you check your anode rod’s condition.
8. NO DRIPS! We included a Brass cap you can thread onto your drain after your done, just to be sure your floor is always dry.
9. SAVE YOUR TANK AND SAVE $. This sacrificial anode rod will decay instead of your hot water tank. That’s it’s job!
10. INSTALLS-ANYWHERE-DESIGN Using flexible, hinged short sections that are lowered one-by-one into the water heater.
3. 44" Aluminum Zinc Anode Rod, Eau Get Rid of Rotten Egg Smelling Flexible Water Heater Anode Rod for GE, Rheem, Reliance,Kenmore Water Heater Including 1-1/16" Hex Socket Tool and Teflon – Upgraded
- GET RID OF ROTTEN EGG SMELL – Aluminum Zinc Alloy sacrificial anode rod made of high-quality Aluminum Zinc Alloy that is key element for permanently eliminate rotten egg smell from water tank.
- SIZE – Flexible 44 Inch-long anode rod is hinged into four parts. Each part is less than 12 Inches allowing you to replace anode rods easily even in a narrow space. Just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw.
- ALUMINUM ZINC ANODE ROD KIT – The best choice to extending service life of your water heater tank from corroding is replacing water rod! This water heater anode rod makes it simple with everything you need, Anode Rod, Teflon Sealing Tape and 1-1/16” chrome finished socket, all in one box.
- FITS – Almost all water heaters including
- A.O. smith,Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾” NPT Anode Rod Connection.
- REPLACEMENT EASILY – Anodes are designed to be easily and regularly replaced. Their only purpose is to decay instead of your water heater, and that’s exactly what it will do. As soon as the anode rod is depleted and fully decayed, the water heater begins to rust, then crack, fail and leak. Inspecting and changing your anode rod every 2 years will keep your water heater’s tank, strong reliable and off your mind!
Eau Aluminum zinc anode rod replacement complete kit include all necessary components:
(1) 44 Inch long Aluminum Zinc Flexible Anode with standard ¾ NPT hex plug connection
(2) Heavy duty 1-1/16” Chrome Socket Tool
(3) Large roll of Teflon Tape
(4) Anode Rod installation instruction
For new version of Aluminum zinc anode rod, we upgrade the formulation of aluminum and zinc which makes anode rod more efficiency ,
and also offer installation instruction for DIYers in case of you unable to get out of rotten egg smell from your water tank.
Aluminum zinc VS Magnesium
Aluminum zinc alloy anode is the cheapest permanent fix for smelling water. Magnesium only solve smelling problem temporarily. If you don’t waste your money and replace your anode again in half year later.
We suggest that Aluminum zinc alloy anode is the best choice. The zinc is a key ingredient, since magnesium anodes will reek water to high heaven.
44 inches Aluminum Zinc Anode Rod:
*one size fits for a.o. smith Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE water heater
*save your tank and save money
*install in small spaces
Size: 0.8 X 44 inches
1 x Aluminum Zinc Flexible Water Heater Anode Rod
1 x Teflon Tape
1 x 1-1/16” Chrome Socket Tool
1 x Anode Rod installation instruction
4. RV Water Heater Magnesium Anode Rod Set – 2-Piece Kit Water Heater Anode Rods with PTFE Tape – Compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo Water Heater Tanks – 9.25" Length ¾" NPT Threads
- WHAT YOU NEED: If you’re using a water heater tank, you should keep in mind that its interior is always subjected to the corrosive action of oxygen and other elements. In order to prolong its life and save your money and time, we offer the perfect solution!
- SAFETY COMES FIRST: These RV water heater anode rods are made from superior quality, extra-durable magnesium guaranteed to withstand the test of time. Unlike classic aluminum zinc rods, our products are 100% for the entire family!
- COMPATIBILITY: These magnesium anode rods are 9.25” long, come with ¾” NPT threads and are compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo water tanks. The rods use a 1-1/16 inch socket.
- LONGER LIFE: These water heater magnesium anode rods work better than aluminum ones in attracting corrosive elements, protecting your water heater and prolonging its life span with little to no investment.
- GREAT DEAL PACKAGE: This practical RV water heater kit includes 2 magnesium anode rods and a BONUS PTFE tape, all set for fixing up your water heater tank and optimizing its functionality!
Small part, Big Impact
Are you tired of spending enormous amounts of money and energy with expensive
fixing procedures of your water tank? Would you like to avoid unpleasant and unforeseen
investments when it comes to your water heating sources? You’ve come to the right place!
Why is this product for you?
This 2-piece anode rod set is made from top-quality magnesium which is non-toxic and entirely
safe for the human body! The high absorption rate of corrosive elements makes it a better choice
than aluminum, keeping your water tank in perfect functioning condition for years. Plus, with
a bonus PTFE tape included, the installation process is easy for anyone
Some of the amazing features of this product:
- Set includes: 2 anode rods, 1 PTFE tape;
- Dimensions: 25″ Length ¾” NPT Threads;
- Uses 1-1/16 inch socket;
- Compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo models;
- Material: magnesium;
- Safe for humans.
Add to cart now and reap all the benefits this RV Water Heater Magnesium Anode Rod Set has to offer!
5. Magnesium Anode Rod, Magnesium Flexible Water Heater Anode Rod by Podoy for Hot Water Heaters 3/4 inch NPT Thread, Hex Plug, 44” Long & 0.8” Diameter
- ★ ADVANTAGES OF MAGNESIUM ANODE RODS – Magnesium anode rods produce a stronger current than Aluminum rods making them more effective at keeping the water tank from corroding.
- ★ EXTEND LIFE OF YOUR WATER HEATER: Magnesium anode rod gets corroded faster than tank of water heater. Usually you should check magnesium anode rod every 2 years.
- ★ FLEXIBLE DESIGN – This 44 Inch-long rod is hinged into four parts. Each part is less than 12 Inches allowing you to replace anode rodes easily even in a narrow space. Just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw.
- ★ CORROSION PROTECTION: Replacing your anode rod at regular intervals may increase the life of your water heater, saving you money, time and the inconvenience of having to replace your water heater.Anode rod is expected to provide about two years of corrosion protection.
- ★ FITS: Almost all water heaters including
- Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾” NPT Anode Rod Connection.
A long metal “anode rod” that attracts corrosive elements in the water. When the rod itself becomes so corroded that it can no longer do its job, the tank soon rusts out, leaks and needs replacement. However, if you replace your water heater anode rod before it fails, about every tow years, you can double the life of your water heater.
How to replace your Water Heater Anode Rod?/
Step1: Before you get started, close the shutoff valve, turn on the hot water at a faucet to relieve pressure, and turn off the electricity or gas to the heater. Open the drain valve near the bottom of the tank and drain out several gallons of water. Caution: The water is hot!
Step2: Drain some water from the tank to check for rust. It’s time for a new water heater if you see rusty flakes (not just orange water, which can come from corroded pipes or well water). If the water is clean, remove the rod to check its condition.
Step3: To loosen the rod, you’ll need an air compressor, a 1/2-in.-drive impact wrench and a 1-1/16-in. Even with a breaker bar, it can be nearly impossible to break the anode rod free.
Step4: Turn off the power or gas. Then close the cold-water valve at the top of the tank and drain off several gallons. Loosen the hex head with the impact wrench, but unscrew it the rest of the way by hand.
The hex head may be under a plastic cap. Uncover it, then pull it up and out to check its condition. When the threads break free, stop turning and look for water around the hex head. If you see leakage, drain the tank further. If you don’t have enough overhead clearance to pull the rod out of the tank, bend it as you remove it.
6. E-SDS Residental Magnesium Flexible Anode Rod for Water Heater,Prevent Corrosion Within your Water Heater,Hex Plug,3/4" Thread,44-Inch Long,0.80" Diameter
- Corrosion Protection: Replacing your anode rod at regular intervals may increase the life of your water heater, saving you money, time and the inconvenience of having to replace your water heater.Anode rod is expected to provide about two years of corrosion protection.
- Flexible Design for Tight Areas: The Flexible anode rod went in very easy because it is segmented into four sections that allow you to bend it at the hinge or difficult access points making it an easy install.
- Advantages of Magnesium Anode Rods: Made from magnesium to provide a healthy solution to your needs and more effective at keeping the water tank from corroding than Aluminum rods.
- Fits: Almost all water heaters including
- Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾” NPT Anode Rod Connection.44″ overall length,each section is about 9 1/2″ long.
- Warranty: If you have any questions or issues with your product, contact our customer service team
- A representative will be more than happy to assist you.
7. RV Water Heater Anode Rod – Magnesium Anode Rod Suburban Water Heaters Suburban & Morflo – 9.25”Long & 3/4” Thread – Long Lasting Tank Corrosion Protection – 1pc
- ✓ LONG LASTING QUALITY: Made using high-quality magnesium that is specifically designed to provide long-lasting use and collect contaminants from water hearts, this suburban heater anode rod lasts longer and provides better performance when compared to aluminum heater anode rods ensuring your water heater doesn’t break down anytime soon.
- ✓ PROLONG WATER HEATER LIFE: The anode rod is a crucial part of every water heating system that helps prolong the lifespan of the Water Heater and enhances performance to provide reliable long-lasting use. Our suburban water heaters magnesium anode rod attracts all the contaminants in the water towards itself using electrolysis ensuring your RV water heater provides lasting use.
- ✓ PROTECT HEATERS AGAINST CORROSION: This RV and outdoor water heater anode rod acts as a powerful filter for water being stored in the heater. To protect the metal casing of the water heaters from being worn down by corrosion, our water filter rods enhance the longevity of your water heater. You should gradually check the anode rod to see whether it needs to be replaced.
- ✓ FOR SUBURBAN WATER HEATERS: This water heater tank corrosion prevention rod is 9.25’’ Long and 3/4’’ NPT Thread making it compatible with most RV Suburban and Mor-Flo 6 Gallon Water Heaters. It’s easy to install and replace and provides reliable use. We’ve included a replacement anode rod as well to make it easier for you to switch it when the time comes.
- ✓ 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: To us, customer satisfaction always has and always will be our top priority. Each of our RV Anode Rods are made with our customers in mind which is why we go the extra mile to acquire the finest materials on the market. We’re so confident that you’ll love our Magnesium Anode Rods that we offer a 100% Customer Satisfaction Warranty so that you know you’re making a Risk Free Investment.
8. Water Heater RV Magnesium Anode Rod for Atwood Heaters 11553-4.5”, 1/2" NPT, For RV, Camper and Trailer Water Heaters Replacement Parts
- Magnesium Anode Rod Protects your RV water heater from corrosion, prolonging its life
- Magnesium construction is softer and more absorbent than steel
- Rod Size: 0.5″ diameter x 4.5″ long ,Pipe Thread: 1/2″ NPT
- For Use With: Atwood Water Heaters
- Inspect regularly, rods should be replaced yearly or when the corrosion has eaten approximately 75% of the rod’s mass
Brand : Poweka
Replace Part Number : 11553
0.5″ diameter x 4.5″ long
1/2″ NPT fits Atwood heaters
Magnesium Anode Rod extends the life of a water heater by attracting corrosive elements in the water, protecting the tank and elements from corrosion. This Anode Rod fits Atwood water heaters.
One of the most common killers of RV water heaters is interior corrosion. The water inside your heater contains many destructive properties including heat and harsh minerals that can build up and eat away at the steel sidings in your tank, shortening the life of your heater and leaving you out in the cold with a sopping mess and broken water heater.
Fortunately, interior corrosion is very preventable. Anode Rods insert into your water heater to help draw those corrosive elements away from the tank and onto the rod itself.
9. Reliance 9001829005 32-Inch Magnesium Water Heater Anode Rod
Reliance 9001829-005 Magnsm Adnode Rod
From the Manufacturer
Anode rods protect the water heater tank from corrosion.
10. Magnesium Flexible Water Heater Anode Rod- Magnesium Anode Rod for Hot Water Heaters, 44 Inch Long, 0.8 Inch Diameter, 3/4 Npt Thread, Including 1-1/16 Inch Hex Socket Tool and Teflon Tape
- MAGNESIUM ANODE ROD-LONG LASTING USE: This heater anode rod is made of high-quality magnesium that is specifically designed to provide long-lasting use and collect contaminants from water hearts.
- EXTEND SERVICE LIFE OF WATER HEATER: Hot water tanks are made of steel which is very corrosive when exposed to water. Based on the electromotive series of metals we know that magnesium will corrode before the steel in your hot water tank. In this way, it can extend the service life of your water heater.
- ADVANTAGES OF MAGNESIUM ANODE RODS COMPARED TO ALUMINUM RODS: The metallic activity of Magnesium anode rod is stronger than that of Aluminum anode rod. That means Magnesium anode rod is more effective at keeping the water tank from corroding.
- FLEXIBLE DESIGN FOR TIGHT AREAS: This 44 Inch-long magnesium rod is hinged into four segments, less than 12 Inches long each, so it is easy to place it into the tight areas of water heaters.
- KIT INCLUDED: 1) 44 Inch-long magnesium rod, 3/4 NPT Thread makes it compatible with most water heater. 2) 1-1/16″ Hex Socket Tool , help you to replace the anode rod. 3) Teflon Sealing Tape
magnesium anode rod for water heater
Analyzing from a Chemical Perspective, magnesium is more active than aluminum and zinc, so magnesium is more suitable as an anode to protect your water heater.
Besides, Magnesium ions won’t cause any harm to your skin.
Length: 44 inches/ 1100mm
Diameter: 0.8″ /21mm
Net Weight of the anode rod: 660g
Application:magnesium anode rod for water heater
Magnesium Anode Rod * 1
1-1/16″ Hex Socket Tool *1
Teflon Sealing Tape * 1 roll
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Water Heater Anode for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!