540 reviews analysed
1. GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Receptacle Outlet, On/Off, Tamper Resistant, 1 On / 1 Controllable, for Lighting/Appliances, Zwave Hub Required, Works with SmartThings, Wink, and Alexa, 14288, White
- “ALEXA COMPATIBLE – REQUIRES AN ALEXA SUPPORTED HUB for voice control with Echo Products (Alexa device and hub sold separately). CANNOT connect directly with ECHO PLUS (Only ZigBee products can connect directly to Echo Plus).
- Requires a Z-Wave certified gateway. Compatible with the following Z-Wave certified Hubs: SmartThings, Wink, ADT Pulse, Trane, Vivint, Nexia, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera, Connect and Iris. Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required
- Alexa device and hub sold separately).
- Wirelessly control lights or appliances by turning them on and off, schedule a timed event, or create a custom scene from anywhere in the world, at any time of the day. Works with all LED, CFL, Halogen, and Incandescent bulbs.
- Features one always-on pass-through AC outlet and one Z-Wave enabled outlet with tamper resistant outlets.
- Requires in-wall installation with hard-wired connections – Neutral wire is REQUIRED (wall plate not included).
2. GE myTouchSmart WiFi Smart Light Outlet Receptacle, Tamper-Resistant, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, 2.4GHz, No Hub Needed, Neutral Wire Required, White & Light Almond, 40795
- VOICE COMMANDS – Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant for the hands-free convenience of easy voice control with no hub required.
- UNIVERSAL WI-FI – Uses your 2. 4GHz Wi-fi network for scheduling and ON/OFF operation from anywhere.
- USER-FRIENDLY APP – Easy-to-use myTouchSmart app available in the Apple App Store and Google Play allows hassle-free remote operation of lights, fans and more.
- EASY SETUP – One-touch presets, personalized my on/my off times and custom countdown options are simple to program and support any schedule.
- FAST INSTALLATION – Space-saving screw terminals and metal yoke support fast, reliable installation – neutral wire required.
Take your lighting controls mobile with the GE-branded In-Wall Wi-Fi Smart Receptacle powered by myTouchSmart. Operated by the user-friendly myTouchSmart app – available on the Apple App Store and Google Play – the smart outlet connects to a 2. 4GHz Wi-Fi network for control anywhere. Enjoy the hands-free convenience of voice commands through direct compatibility with Alexa and Google Assistant without a hub. The Wi-Fi receptacle features one Wi-Fi-controlled outlet as well as an always-on outlet. The myTouchSmart app offers one-touch presets, custom my on/my off times and a full-range countdown to accommodate even the most varied schedules. Built-in SunSmart technology automatically recognizes the sunrise and sunset times for your region and adjusts programs accordingly. Complete control of plug-in LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen lights as well as fans and more has never been easier. Make yourself at home everywhere with the GE-branded In-Wall Wi-Fi Smart Receptacle powered by myTouchSmart.
3. Samsung SMARTPLUG/GP-WOU019BBAWU / GP-WOU019BBAWU / Smart Plug Outlet SmartThings Outlet
- SMART WIFI PLUG : Easily control your plug remotely from your phone, tablet or TV using the SmartThings app
- VOICE CONTROL : Compatible with Bixby, Google Assistant, and Alexa for easy on & off control
- TOTAL ROOM CONTROL : SmartThings WiFi Smart Plugs work together so you can monitor energy usage, set routines to control energy usage when you’re away
- PROGRAMMABLE TIMER : Control energy usage with time limits and schedule power on & off settings with the SmartThings app
- NO HUB REQUIRED : Simply connect to your home’s WiFi for easy operation, Requires a 2. 4 Ghz WiFi network connection
- SPACE SAVING DESIGN : Use one socket or stack multiple SmartThings WiFi Smart Plugs in a single outlet
- One (1) Year Limited
PLUG IN AND CONTROL WITH EASE. The SmartThings Wi-Fi Smart Plug makes it easy to step into a smarter home the instant you plug it in. Turn on and off the lamps, small appliances and electronics you use every day, with the SmartThings app on your phone or tablet. Combine multiple Smart Plugs, and you can even automate an entire room-no hub required. Requires a 2. 4 Ghz Wi-Fi network connection. ADDITIONAL DETAILS Dimensions: 2. 68 x 1. 5 x 2. 12 in Weight: 0. 16 lbs. MAX Current: 15ARated Load Watts: 1800W at 120VAC.Temp: 32° to 104°F
4. Smart plug, Gosund Mini Wifi Outlet Compatible with Alexa, Google Home & IFTTT, No Hub Required, Remote Control your home appliances from Anywhere, ETL Certified (4 piece)
- COMPATIBILITY: Works flawlessly with Alexa, Google Assistant & IFTTT. No hub required. Requires Android 4.4 or above & IOS 8 or above.
- AROUND THE GLOBE: No matter where you are, turn on/off home electronics. Manage up to 50 electronic appliances – one electronic appliance per smart plug.
- FEATURES: Set timer, share with family members or create schedule. These features will make your life easier and smarter.
- INSTALLATION & ROI: Plug in the Smart Plug, download app & follow very easy steps. Effective use of smart plugs helps reduce electricity bills.
- CERTIFICATION & WARRANTY: ETL certification ensures complete protection. If you face any technical issue, feel free to us, we will try our best to help you. With Gosund smart plug gets 12-Month limited warranty.
5. Honeywell Z-Wave Plus Smart On/Off Light and Appliance Switch, Dual Outlet Plug-In, 2 Controlled Together | Repeater Range Extender| ZWave Hub Required – SmartThings, Wink, and Alexa Compatible, 39342
- WIRELESSLY CONTROL & SCHEDULE LIGHTS & OTHER DEVICES – Schedule timed events for connected devices. Customize scenes for day or night, home or away. Wirelessly control switch from anywhere through your smartphone, tablet, PC or Z-Wave remote.
- 2 SIMULTANEOUSLY CONTROLLED GROUNDED OUTLETS – features 2 grounded outlets that can be controlled at the same time (NOT SEPERATLEY) and a manual ON/OFF & program physical button. Works with all LED, CFL, halogen and incandescent bulbs and other devices.
- REQUIRES A Z-WAVE CERTIFIED HUB – Compatible with the following Z-Wave Hubs: Honeywell, SmartThings, Pulse, Trane, Wink, Nexia, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera, Fibaro, Vivint and ADT.
- ALEXA COMPATIBLE (HUB REQUIRED) – Requires an Alexa supported hub for voice control with Amazon Echo Products (Alexa device and hub are sold separately). Cannot connect directly with ECHO PLUS (Only ZigBee products can connect directly to Echo Plus).
- EASY SETUP – simply plug the module into any in-wall outlet, then connect your lights or devices to the smart outlets located on the side of the plug-in (one outlet on left and right side). Space saving design will leave the bottom outlet free to use when plugged into the top outlet.
6. Leviton DZPA1-2BW Decora Smart Plug-in Outlet with Z-Wave Plus Technology, White, Works with Alexa
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately)
- Z-Wave Plus certified – compatible with popular hubs including SmartThings and Wink
- Provides 15A, 120 VAC NEMA 5-15R grounding receptacle for use with a wide variety of lamps and appliances
- Scene and zone control integration. Designed for residential applications of up to 7,500 square feet
- Protected memory maintains ON/OFF status of loads and during minor power fluctuations
Schedule your plug-in lamps, holiday lighting or small appliances to turn on/off from anywhere using a compatible Z-Wavecontroller. Installation is simple and requires no new wiring – simply plug in the device and enroll it to the hub. Features two-way status updating for immediate notification and precise automation scheduling. Reduce energy consumption, provide automated plug-load control based on schedules with a compatible hub, and utilize the wireless affordable plug-in for automating small appliances. Leviton Z-Wave products make it easy to bring today’s technology into your home. For wireless control of lamps, small appliances, holiday lighting and more, Z-Wave Plug-Ins are the smart solution for today’s lifestyle. The Plug-In Outlet with Z-Wave Plus Technology (DZPA1) is ideal for any residential setting where remote ON/OFF switching of appliances, motor loads up to 1/2 HP, or freestanding lights, including LED, Incandescent, Inductive Voltage, Fluorescent and Compact Fluorescent loads is needed. Typical applications include switching of lamps, portable fans, kitchen appliances, indoor fountains and more. Also allows users to incorporate small appliances into scene and zone home control applications. DZPA1 is for use with Z-Wave enabled hubs like the Samsung SmartThings, to help facilitate a comprehensive smart home. If you do not wish to use a hub but still desire voice controls and select third-party device integration, Leviton recommends the DW15A.
7. Kasa Smart WiFi Plug Lite by TP-Link (2-Pack) -12 Amp & Reliable Wifi Connection, Compact Design, No Hub Required, Works With Alexa Echo & Google Assistant (HS103P2)
- Control from anywhere – turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the kasa app (compatible w/ android & ios)
- Voice control – works with amazon alexa, google assistant and microsoft cortana supported devices for a hands-free experience
- Easy control – control light-duty plug-in electronics with loads up to (ie. Lamps, tvs, stereos, etc.)
- Kasa scenes & schedules – schedule the smart plug to automatically switch on and off when away or set a scene for controlling many devices with a single button
- Note: 2-pack includes two (2) smart plugs. Requires a secured 2.4 ghz wi-fi network connection
The Hs103 2-pack is the easiest way you can start controlling lamps, fans, and other smaller Electronics. HS103P2 is a lighter version of our mini plug with all the features you expect from the TP-Link and kasa family. The kasa app also guides you through each step of the installation, connecting your smart plug to your home Wi-Fi. Protocols Supported: IEEE 802.11b/g/n; System Requirement: Compatible with Android 4.1 or higher and iOS 9.0 or higher., iPhone only version of Kasa app required for iOS tablets; Wireless Type: Wi-Fi communication, IEEE 802.11b/g/n
8. Zwave Plug 2 channel plugin outlet work with Smart Things, On/Off Switch for Lighting & Appliances, Wink, Smart Plug Built in Repeater, Zwave hub Require White(MP20Z)
- Voice Control: This plug is compatible with Alexa Echo and Google Home. REQUIRES AN ALEXA SUPPORTED HUB for voice control with Echo Products. CANNOT connect directly with ECHO PLUS
- Wireless control: A large range of load types is supported wireless control any lamp or small appliance from anywhere, at any time with any mobile device
- Requires a Z-Wave certified gateway: The MP20Z smart outlet plug is compatible with Samsung Smart Things, the Wink Hub, and all certified Z-Wave controllers
- 2 Channel：You can wireless control your home application with 2 independent outlets
- Timer schedule: Control lights and application to come on or turn off via a schedule at certain times of the day to reduce your electricity bill,set up custom scenes with other devices enrich intelligent life
9. GE ZigBee Wireless Smart Lighting Control Dimmer, Plug-in, 2-Outlet, LED & CFL Bulb Compatible, Energy Monitoring, HA1.2, Works with Alexa, Echo Show, and Deco M9 Plus, 45852GE
- Amazon echo Plus compatible with no hub required! also works with these hubs: SmartThings, Xfinity home, iris, wink, Cox home security, rogers smart home monitoring, PEQ, bright house home security and control, comporium ready home, and Logitech harmony home hub extender. Works with all other Alexa devices for voice control, requires Alexa certified hub (Alexa device and hub sold separately). not compatible with Philips hue (zll – zigbee light link)
- Controls on/off and brightness level of a table or floor lamp allowing you to wirelessly control, schedule and dim your Lighting from anywhere. Dimmer also reports energy usage of connected devices providing the information and automation needed to reduce energy consumption and save energy
- Includes one (1) zigbee controlled outlet, one (1) always-on outlet and one (1) manual on/off program button. Horizontal design plugs into a standard receptacle without blocking the second outlet
- For use with standard incandescent and dimmable CFL and LED bulbs. Max load: 300W incandescent 100 w LED/CFL
- HA 1.2 home automation certified. Receives over-the-air updates and upgrades. This feature may not work with all systems, Please ensure your system is listed above
Transform your home into a smart home using the plug-in ZigBee smart dimmer from GE. The smart dimmer allows you to remotely turn on or off any table or floor lamp, while also controlling the lamp’s brightness level, using your existing ZigBee hub device, and it does not require wiring. The ZigBee smart dimmer includes one controlled outlet and one always-on, standard outlet, and its space-saving, horizontal design plugs into the top outlet of standard receptacles without blocking the second outlet. The smart dimmer can be used with any standard incandescent bulb, as well as dimmable CFL and LED bulbs. Take control of your home lighting with GE ZigBee wireless lighting controls
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Smart Outlets for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!