Best broadlink smart home automation Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about broadlink smart home automation is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a broadlink smart home automation for any person or your home, office or personal use then also we have covered all kind of broadlink smart home automation. It doesn’t matter what’s your budget we have listed all minimum to maximum price budget details.
Thanks to e-commerce explosion, we now have a Sale more often and predictable than the monsoon. If broadlink smart home automation is your interest area, then you are at the right place and with the advent of new year, at right time. Investing in broadlink smart home automation has become very foggy with a lot of malicious product and fakes out there.
So, if you need a handy guide to ensure that your investment is safe, look no more beyond our Ultimate Buying Guide for broadlink smart home automation. Here we bring out the best in the broadlink smart home automation which you can safely buy in 2021.
786 reviews analysed
1. Broadlink Universal Compatible Controlled Condition
- Scheduling Features – Enable and schedule features on a daily basis, customizable for your needs.
- Tech Support – One-Year Warranty, 24/7 Technical Support. Video Guide is available on our Amazon Brand Store page and YouTube. Find our Global Hotline on the product manual. Now you can get customer suport and provide feedback directly through BroadLink Community in the App.
- Voice Control – Compatible with Alexa to voice control your TV, STB, Air Conditioner and Fans, compatible with Google Home to voice control your Air Conditioner.
- Compatibility – Support 80,000+IR (38KHz) controlled devices such as TV, STB, A/C, Personal Video Recorder, DVD, receiver and more. Supported devices library is constantly being updated by the cloud so your RM mini3 is always compatible with newer devices. Large IR database that over 98% IR remote function. Option to program your devices features if certain cloud data is unavailable.
- APP Control – Control IR appliances with BroadLink App anywhere anytime. Set up timers to turn on/off appliances at a specific time or customize scenes with multiple devices. Turning your basic home devices into smart devices and making life smarter and more convenient. (Note: Please download app – BroadLink. The RM Mini3 only support 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi)
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Broadlink Smart Home Automation, Broadlink Universal Compatible Controlled Condition would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Broadlink Universal Compatible Controlled Condition was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Broadlink Universal Compatible Controlled Condition would be the Best Broadlink Smart Home Automation for Money.
2. Samsung Smartthings Generation Gp U999sjvlgda Automation
- Download new SmartThings (Samsung Connect) app for initial set-up. (Tip: You can still use SmartThings Classic app once initial set up is completed)
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Compatible with previous versions of SmartThings Sensors and Outlets
- Product not supported outside U.S
- Requires Android (6.0 or later) or iOS (11.0 or later)
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there’s unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Compatibility: Works with Google, Alexa, SmartThings, and ZigBee communication protocols
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Samsung Smartthings Generation Gp U999sjvlgda Automation is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Samsung Smartthings Generation Gp U999sjvlgda Automation comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Broadlink Smart Home Automation and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Broadlink Smart Home Automation then don’t look beyond Samsung Smartthings Generation Gp U999sjvlgda Automation. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Broadlink Smart Home Automation in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
- This hub does not work with the smartthings classic app as it has been discontinued.
- The app works great (only used it on android).
- This is not an issue with the hub, but the sensors that are sold to go with it.
- I have had no issues with the installation or the use in my house, which is two stories.
- They work great right out of the box.
- Used it to connect with my schlage door locks.
- I got this to be a hub for sengled bulbs and i want to add more things later.
- Purchased to automate my door kwikset lock.
- Bought this to support my wemo smart plug and my schlage connect dead bolt.
- Love it for keeping smart devices organized
- This is basically a reposting of the review I made of the Samsung leak detector that I use with this SmartThings hubI set up se… Read More
- Excellent hub controlling door lock, smart plugs, Alexa, thermostat, water leak sensors, lights. No monthly fees, which is why… Read More
3. Broadlink Version Required Control Anywhere
- Simple to Set Up and Use – with BroadLink advanced “NoAPP” technology, smart plug can be configured to Wi-Fi network without using any app.
- Schedule and Timers – you can use Alexa routines or BroadLink APP to set schedules for your lights and appliances, and you can also schedule a lamp to turn on at sunset. Simple and easy setup to create a smart house for you.
- Works with Alexa, Google Assistant and IFTTT – add hands-free voice control to any wifi outlet plug, alexa compatible devices, and more home automation settings can be added by IFTTT.
- Compact Design – two BroadLink Wi-Fi Smart Plugs to be installed side by side, or keep your second electrical outlet free. Do not use for outdoor.
- Control from Anywhere -The mini wi-fi plug outlet supports remote control. An ideal alexa/google home accessories for smart home. Simply use Alexa or Google Home App to control your smart light from the sofa, the coffee shop, the car, or even in overseas.
4. Broadlink Waterproof Automation Compatible Nfc Enabled
- WORKS WITH IFTTT – Create virtual button in BroadLink APP and link it to IFTTT to trigger any devices from any brand supported by IFTTT.
- USE ANYWHERE – Designed with adhesive side for easy sticking anywhere. Extra anti-interference material makes it also working on metal surface.
- FREE STICKERS FOR SCENES – Comes with 40 pre-printed scene stickers and 14 colored blank stickers. Stick the icons on tags so you never forget the function of each one.
- SMALL BUT INTELLIGENT – Blank round NFC tag cards 30mm (1.18 inch) with NXP NTAG215 chip, 504 bytes of available NDEF memory programmable and re-writable. Top build quality durable use with hard PVC material and waterproof.
- AUTOMATE SMART HOME – Link NFC tags in BroadLink APP to automate devices and scenes by phone taps. No need to open APP or operate anything. (NFC enabled phone is required)
Broadlink Waterproof Automation Compatible Nfc Enabled is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Broadlink Waterproof Automation Compatible Nfc Enabled if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Broadlink Smart Home Automation is that even though Broadlink Waterproof Automation Compatible Nfc Enabled is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Bundle Broadlink Universal Remote Broadlink
- REMOTE CONTROL & SCHEDULES – Works with BroadLink smart IR remote RM4 mini or RM4 pro(sold separately), remote control the LED strip from anywhere. Set up schedules to automatically turn on/off with single timer, repeated timer. Use scene on BroadLink App to turn off all lights when you leave home.
- NEW BROADLINK APP CONTROL – New App named BroadLink is available now in App Store and Google Play. New App has better user experiences in configuration and creating scenes than IHC. Besides, if you have an Android phone integrates IR emitter itself, you can use it to control your IR devices from BroadLink App as a test before you decide to buy our product. Note: RM4 mini only supports 2.4 GHz (NOT 5 GHz) Wi-Fi to configure in the App.
- HIGH COMPATIBILITY – Support 50,000+ IR controlled devices such as TV, STB, Air conditioner, Fan, Video Recorder, DVD and more. The cloud is continuously updating supported devices library, so your RM4 mini is always compatible with newer devices. Option to program your devices and learn buttons if certain cloud data is unavailable.
- BUILD YOUR SMART LIFE WITH BROADLINK – As global leading smart home innovator, BroadLink is deeply experienced and focusing on smart home technologies, solutions and gadgets for controlling of power, lighting, entertainment, air conditioning, security and others to build your ideal smart life. Global 24/5 call center support from 6 regions.
- 16 COLOR CHANGING & 4 DYNAMIC MODES – RGB LED strip lights for TV with a 24-key IR Remote controller. 16 colors changing with 4 dynamic modes and 10 levels adjustable brightness to create an amazing mood light. Muticolor backlight will also help relieve eye fatigue and prevent headaches caused by prolonged concentration on the TV screen.
If you are buying a Broadlink Smart Home Automation for the first time, then you should have Bundle Broadlink Universal Remote Broadlink. It has fewer features when you make Broadlink Smart Home Automation comparisons of Bundle Broadlink Universal Remote Broadlink with any other Broadlink Smart Home Automation but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Broadlink Smart Home Automation, grab any Broadlink Smart Home Automation but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Bundle Broadlink Universal Remote Broadlink
6. Hubitat Elevation Home Automation Hub
- Hubitat is changing how people live with smart devices, allowing them to “Elevate Their Home”. By combining the advantages of local automation processing with cloud connectivity, Hubitat’s innovative Hubitat Elevation hub ensures personal data privacy and is more reliable and responsive than competitive cloud-based solutions.
- Tutorial videos, online documentation, community with online support from our team, email support.
- After one time setup, no internet connection is required to use the Hubitat Elevation hub, so you can avoid latency and delays, and gain peace of mind by not relying on the cloud.
- Connects with many popular Zigbee, Z-Wave and Lutron smart devices. Now supports Iris V1 devices. Mobile app for iOS and Android
Hubitat Elevation Home Automation Hub is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Bundle Of Broadlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Hub Universal Remote RM4 Mini And Broadlink LED Strip Lights which have been in market longer than anyone. Hubitat Elevation Home Automation Hub brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Hubitat Elevation Home Automation Hub is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Broadlink Smart Home Automation in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Broadlink Smart Home Automation and it could be any of the high value Broadlink Smart Home Automation, chances are that would be much costlier than Hubitat Elevation Home Automation Hub. Hubitat Elevation Home Automation Hub will have more than 50% of all its features.
- Overall, i am very happy with the hubitat elevation and find it to meet all of my needs for home automation.
- I do not write reviews until i have had the product for a while so i can get a good feel for the product.
- The biggest issue i ran into was with the hubitat mobile app for ios.
- I was not happy with the the samsung system and put in the habitat a year ago.
- Overall, i am very happy with the hubitat elevation c-7 and can only imagine the home automation solutions it will eventually b… Read More
- Overall, i am very happy with the system and its capabilities.
- This is not for the average homeowner but z-wave isn’t either.
- That’s too bad, because they do not sound that encouraging.
- Hubitat is extremely fast, it’s almost instant.
- There was no need to reset everything in advance or do anything through the wink (which i couldn’t anyway, you know, dead), the… Read More
- I also have the hubitat application from the apple app store up and running so i can control my system through the dashboards r… Read More
- You can also create or install community-created apps and drivers, many of which can be ported from the smartthings community f… Read More
- So after much research i decided on the hubitat.
- This is tricky to program devices, i finally figured it out and it works great without a zwave extender.
- This is a super hub device to integrate the various z-wave switches and outlets.
- Decided to replace it with a hubitat since the online connection for wink is one of its glaring downsides (as indicated by the … Read More
- I could never get the geofence feature to work with 100% reliability on any of my family’s iphone devices for detecting presence.
- You have to do a zwave exclude on the device prior to doing an include.
- I’ve been a smartthings user since 2015.
- This is tricky to program devices, I finally figured it out and it works great without a zwave extender. Distance is 60 feet w… Read More
- The UI is horrible, and the app is worthless.With that out of the way, this thing is absolutely fantastic when paired with Home… Read More
7. Smart Wi Fi Light Switch Tp Link
- GUIDED INSTALL: No need to understand complex switch wiring or master vs. auxiliary switch configurations. The Kasa app guides you through easy step-by-step installation
- VOICE CONTROL – Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana supported devices for a hands-free experience
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE – Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android & iOS)
- SCHEDULING – Use Schedules to set your Smart Switch to automatically turn on and off while you’re home or away
- NOTE: Requires a neutral wire / works in a single-pole setup only / Requires a secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network connection. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual
Smart Wi Fi Light Switch Tp Link is another one which falls under Broadlink Smart Home Automation for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Smart Wi Fi Light Switch Tp Link ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Broadlink Smart Home Automation and that is what has revived them. Smart Wi Fi Light Switch Tp Link has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Smart Wi Fi Light Switch Tp Link is amazing features.
- Product was delivered on time and good product
- Love the hands free option with the alexa integration.
- No instructions with the hs200 regarding wiring, specifically the neutral wire.
- Easy to install but be warned that it takes up a lot of room in the gangbox compared to a flip switch.
- I had to import all of the kasa devices into samsungs smartthings app in order to create more than 3 smart actions.
- If i want more wifi switches, i’ll get more tp-link ones.
- Love this new smart home light switch, installation was a breeze and configuring it was so easy and simple to my tplink router.
- Easy to install and use clients love it
- I installed this light with no real help (though I wish it would have had instructions for the wiring in the box (I went online… Read More
8. Logitech Harmony Hub for Control of 8 Home Entertainment Devices, works with Alexa
- Harmony App for iOS or Android smartphone or tablet: Simply swipe and tap to control channels, movies, 50 customizable channel Favorites
- Create customized activities to control your home entertainment. For example, simply tap “Date Night” and Harmony can turn on your Sony Android TV, launch Netflix, dim your Philips Hue smart lights and turn on your Sonos connected speaker
- Closed cabinet control: Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices in closed cabinets
- Works with Alexa to easily control your home entertainment devices with your voice
- Combine up to 8 remotes and countless apps into one easy-to-use smartphone app.
- I read some reviews and like the design on this and use it with the universal ultimate remove and it works great.
- Works well with the things it does support, in my case thats my projector, av receiver, fire tv cube, ps4, 4k bluray player.
- As for the firetv, just add the fire tv stick in the application as a new device.
- Researched this harmony hub and found mixed reviews about the compatibility of these devices with the hub.
- 4ghz network and the hub is two floors down from the the sole access point.
- The harmony mobile app will prompt for this sync action, once you go to the device on the app, for the first time and attempt t… Read More
- We’re down to the small appletv remote.
- The new televisions don’t have a timer that turns them on at a certain time,only turn them off.
- I bought this for my son so I don’t personally have it but he said he loves it!
- I did put only 3 stars on the Alexa integration, Because I’m in Puerto Rico, and for some reason Amazon is not giving Alexa all… Read More
- I had a universal harmony remote that was being used to control our TV and surround sound stereo. We just moved and I wanted to… Read More
9. Bond Automation Ceiling Fireplace Compatible
- ALEXA AND GOOGLE-ENABLED – This device is certified by Amazon and Google to work with Alexa and the Google Home Assistant. Control your ceiling fan with voice commands. You’ll never need to reach for the light switch or the remote again. Controlling a ceiling fan and fireplace has never been easier!
- SMART HOME FUNCTIONALITY WITHOUT BREAKING THE BANK – Everybody wants devices and appliances with smart home functionality, but many of these products are extremely expensive. With BOND, you can make your old appliances smart without replacing them. Our software currently supports ceiling fans and electric and gas fireplaces, but updates are on their way for A/C units, garage doors, and motorized shades!
- NO INSTALLATION NEEDED – Set up is extremely quick and easy. Simply plug in the BOND device, download the app to your phone, point your fan remote at the BOND, and you’re done! All of the functions on your remote—including fan speed, light dimmer settings, and timer using IFTTT—can now be controlled via the BOND.
- CONTROL UP TO SIX CEILING FANS – A single BOND can control up to six ceiling fans from one central location. The BOND can record and transmit RF (radio frequency) as well as IR (infrared) signals, so it will work regardless of what kind of remote you have. The area range is about 2,500 sq. ft. so you’ll be able to control fans in other rooms or on another floor.
- CONTROL CEILING FANS AND FIREPLACES FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE – BOND turns any remote controlled fan or fireplace smart in seconds. Activate the fan, control fan speeds, and switch on lights—all from your iPhone, Android phone, tablet, Amazon Echo, or Google Home Assistant. With BOND, you’ll be able to use these smart devices to do whatever your remote control could do.
Bond Automation Ceiling Fireplace Compatible is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Bond Automation Ceiling Fireplace Compatible which falls into premium category but Bond Automation Ceiling Fireplace Compatibleis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Bond Automation Ceiling Fireplace Compatible offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Broadlink Smart Home Automation available in the market today. Bond Automation Ceiling Fireplace Compatible was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Broadlink Smart Home Automation to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
- The product works exactly as advertised and has great signal strength.
- Replacing a broadlink rm4 pro which is no where near the quality and reliability of the bond.
- The app works great to control it all.
- Was able to program this to control my rf controlled fireplace.
- Bought it mainly to control a dimplex fireplace, but have learned all our remotes and it’s great not having to get up to find a… Read More
- The long range lers me control as ll my fans.
- Great item and arrived as described.
- I just received my BOND, and got it set up. It took two tries to get it connected to my wifi, and whatever update was availabl… Read More
10. Broadlink Automation Works Assistant Required Scb2
- 【Schedule and Timers】 – you can use Alexa routines or BroadLink APP to set schedules for your lights, and you can also schedule lights to turn on at sunset.
- 【Works with Alexa, Google Assistant and IFTTT】 – add hands-free voice control to existing downlight, and more home automation settings can be added by IFTTT.
- 【Compact Design】 – BroadLink smart wifi switch box to be retrofitted into downlight, or ceiling fan control. Do not use for outdoor.
- 【Simple to Set Up and Use】- with BroadLink advanced “NoAPP” technology, smart switch can be configured to wifi network without using any app.
- 【Control from Anywhere】 – simply use Alexa or Google home App to control your smart light from the sofa, the coffee shop, the car, even in overseas.
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Broadlink Smart Home Automation yet, then Broadlink Automation Works Assistant Required Scb2 is your choice. It is another one which is Best Broadlink Smart Home Automation Under 100$ and Broadlink Smart Home Automation comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Broadlink Automation Works Assistant Required Scb2 offers best features and although it does not have, Broadlink Automation Works Assistant Required Scb2’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Broadlink Smart Home Automation Under 100$