952 reviews analysed
1. Bissell Lift-Off Cap And Insert For Water Tank. Replaces OEM# 2032287 / 203-2287
Bissell Lift-Off Cap And Insert For Water Tank. Replaces OEM# 2032287 / 203-2287 by Bettervac Tool And Appliance
2. Bissell 2032287 Carpet Cleaner Solution Tank Cap Assembly Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part
- This part is compatible with models including
- Solution tank cap assembly 2032287 covers the fill opening in the solution tank
- Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part. Compatible Brands: Bissell
- This solution tank cap assembly (part number 2032287) is for carpet cleaners
- The assembly may include multiple parts
- refer to your parts diagram for a complete list of parts included
Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts! This solution tank cap assembly (part number 2032287) is for carpet cleaners. Solution tank cap assembly 2032287 covers the fill opening in the solution tank. The assembly may include multiple parts; refer to your parts diagram for a complete list of parts included. Follow the instructions in your owner’s manual when installing this part. For Bissell.
3. Bissell Multi-Purpose Portable Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner, 1400B
- Compact deep cleaner for small and large clean-ups. 48 ounce dirty tank capacity. Hose Length: 4 feet
- Strong spray and suction remove tough stains and spills
- cleans and helps dry in 1 step
- Parts made from post-consumer recycled plastic
- PVC-free tanks and hose
- Tough-stain brush attachment included. Power Rating : 3 Amps. Heatwave Technology : No
- Measures 9-1/10 by 18-4/5 by 13-1/4 inches
- 1-year limited warranty
4. Bissell ICONpet Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner, 22889
- High-Performance Digital Motor spins at up to 420 miles per hour for powerful cordless cleaning performance.
- 22v Lithium-ion Battery offers cordless convenience with three cleaning modes.
- Our patented Tangle-Free Brush Roll spins up to 3200 RPM, leaving no hair wrap behind* and making it the vacuum for pet households.
- The Mess-Free Dirt Tank with Clean Slide Technology allows you control the dust and dander to eliminate the clean up after the cleanup.
- Easily converts to a hand or high-reach vacuum, so you can clean more spaces with a single, innovative machine.
- Clean pet messes anywhere your pet goes with Motorized Turbo Brush Tool and an LED-Lighted Crevice Tool + Dusting Brush.
- Buy BISSELL, Save Pets. Your purchase funds one pet adoption fee, giving a homeless pet a forever home. **
5. BISSELL Spinwave Powered Hardwood Floor Mop and Cleaner, 2039A
- Powered hard floor mop scrubs your floors so you don’t have to
- Safe for cleaning sealed, hard-surface floors
- 28 ounce clean water tank capacity. Power Rating : 0.9 Amps
- Includes soft touch pads for gentle cleaning on hardwood floors and scrubby pads for tough, sticky messes
- Reduces cleaning effort with power spin pads for a hands-and-knees clean
- On-demand spray allows you to dispense just the right amount of solution onto your floors
Tired of scrubbing your floors let the Bissell spinwave powered hard floor mop do it for you. Safe for cleaning sealed, hard-surface floors like tile, linoleum, vinyl flooring, and hardwood floors, this versatile machine comes with a set of soft touch cleaning pads for everyday cleaning and scrubby pads for tough, sticky messes. Power spin pads reduce cleaning effort while giving you a hands-and-knees clean. Bissell spinwave is also equipped with on-demand spray that allows you to dispense just the right amount of Multi-Surface solution onto your floors. In addition, swivel steering makes it easy to maneuver around and under furniture. Includes a 2-year limited warranty. Surface Type: Bare Floors, Sealed Hard Floors. Surface Cleaning: Sealed Hard Floors. Cleaning Path Width: 14 inch. Tank Capacity: 28 oz. Cleaning Area: Bare Floors, Sealed Hard Floors.
6. BISSELL Crosswave Pet Pro All in One Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner and Mop for Hard floors and Area Rugs, 2306A
- Buy BISSELL, save pets. BISSELL donates up to 10 dollars to the BISSELL pet foundation for every pet product purchase, upon activation
- Vacuums and washes your floors at the same time
- Pet pro 2306A features a multi-surface pet brush roll and pet hair strainer for easy multi-surface cleaning. Safe for sealed hard floors and area rugs
- Pet pro 2306A includes specialized pet cleaning solution to help eliminate pet odors
- Pet pro multi-surface pet brush roll uses an innovative microfiber and nylon brush to mop and pick up dry debris at the same time.Power Rating: 4.4 amps
7. Bissell Attachment 27F6 35K3 73H5 94Y2 Liftoff Cleaner Hose
This is an O.E.M. Authorized part. Fits various Bissell models. OEM part number 2037905. This product is manufactured in united states.
8. Bissell Cap and Insert Assembly 203-8413 2038413 (Two Pack)
Fits Bissell Models 1940, 19402, 19408, 19409, 1940A, 1940F, 1940Q, 1940T, 1940W. This is for a TWO PACK
9. Bissell Natural Sweep Carpet and Floor Sweeper with Dual Brush Rotating System and 4 Corner Edge Brushes, 92N0A
- Perfect for quick, quiet cleanups of everyday messes like crumbs, pet hair, cereal, dirt, and more
- Safe and effective multi-surface cleaning on carpets, rugs, and hard floors. Soft Bumper: Yes
- Compact, lightweight design that’s easy to use and store
- Features Dual Rotating Brush Rolls that pick up large and small debris on forward and return passes
- Eco-friendly design is PVC-free, features parts made of 100% recycled plastic, and requires no electricity or wasteful disposable cleaning products
10. Bissell Perfect Sweep Turbo Rechargeable Carpet Sweeper, 28806, Driftwood
- Up to 60 minutes of cordless cleaning time.7.2 volts of power.Easy-to-remove, top loading dirt container
- Safe on carpet, rugs and hard floors.Perfect for in-between cleanings.
- The light will stay on when plugged in and fully charged. As soon as the plug is removed the unit from the charger – the light will go off but the unit will power on
- This is a motorized sweeper, not a vacuum. There is no suction provided by this product.
- NOTE : The unit will not charge if the power switch is in the “on” position. Refer user manual for troubleshooting steps.
Troubleshooting steps for a “No Charge” Issue. * Ensure that the unit is being plugged into an outlet with power * Ensure that the unit is not plugged into a bad (worn) outlet, where the charger no longer makes good contact * When charging, make sure the units power switch is the “off” position * Check that the consumer is using the correct charger. The consumer can check the Product Reading Label (PRL) to identify correct model of charger. * If the unit has been in storage for more than a year, it may take longer to charge.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Bissell 2032287 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!