Finding your suitable readers for appliance bulb 130v 25w t8 is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for appliance bulb 130v 25w t8 including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
504 reviews analysed
1. Feit Electric BP25T8N 25-Watt Intermediate Base Clear Appliance Bulb
Designed for showcases and appliances. Brass bases resist vibration and corrosion. T-7 bulbs are 2-1/4" overall length; T-8 bulbs are 2-9/16" overall length.
From the Manufacturer
25 Watt – Tubular Appliance – Design for appliance and signals – Intermediate Base – Clear – 120 Volt – 2000 Hours Life
2. Sylvania 18360 25-Watt Clear Tubular Intermediate Base Incandescent T8 Bulb
3. Westinghouse Lighting Corp 25-watt T8 Clear Tubular Bulb
25W 25T8/DC/CD 120V Clear Finish Tubular Light Bulb DC Bayonet Base 2 625″ Maximum Overall Length 195 Lumens 1 000 Average Rated Hours Carded.
4. 40 Watt Appliance Light Bulb, T8 Tubular Incandescen Light Bulbs, Microwave Oven Bulb, E17 Indicator Intermediate Base Light Bulb, 8 Pack
- 【Specification】110v-120v / 40 Watt / 370 Lumens/ E17 Intermediate Base / T8 Type / Clear Glass Bulb
- 【Pack of 8 Microwave Light Bulbs】Each bulb dimension is 2.5 inch(Lenght) X 0.97 inch(Diameter). The strong filament in the bulb can withstand the vibration of opening and closing the electrical door to make the lamp life longer.
- 【Wide Using Range】 This appliance light bulb can be used in many small household appliances such as microwaves, refrigerators , ovens, fans, sewing machines and other small household appliances.
- 【Dimmable Incandescent light bulb】 This Light bulb is dimmable, it can withstand high temperatures(200° Degrees Celsius).
- 【Quality Guarantee】180 days warranty. These bulbs have a lifespan of over 3000+ hours, and last for 2.7 years based on a 1-hour daily use.
5. Pack Of 6 40-Watt T8 Tubular Indicator Intermediate (E17) Base 40T8 Incandescen Light Bulb
- 40-Watt T8 appliance light bulb is ideal for use in microwaves, ovens, sewing machines and other small household appliances
- Shock and Vibration resistant construction helps to ensure a long life
- Able to withstand high temperatures
- Also designed for incandescent lighted mirrors
- Base: Intermediate screw (E17)
- Bulb Type: T8
- Watts: 40
40-Watt T8 appliance light bulb is ideal for use in microwaves, ovens, sewing machines and other small household appliances. It has an intermediate base and its rugged construction make it able to withstand shock, vibration and high temperatures. This light bulb should only be used with a 130-Volt fixture. Light for all of your specialized fixtures. Sterl Lighting Incandescent and halogen bulbs provide the perfect light for accent and display lighting as well as general lighting in a variety of applications.
6. 25W Incandescent Appliance and Himalayan Salt Lamp Light Bulb, T8, E12 Candelabra Base, Dimmable, 130V (6 Pack)
- 25W T8 TUBE BULB – 2700K Soft White color
- 170 Lumens of output
- Small E12 Candelabra Base
- APPLICATIONS – Perfect for sewing machines, salt lamps, lava lamps, night lights, under microwave and range hood lights, wax warmers
- ADDITIONAL APPLICATIONS – China cabinets, magnifying makeup mirrors, sign lighting, indicator lights, Christmas tree lighting
- DIMMABLE – Customize the brightness to your preference
- Crystal clear glass with visible filament
- SAFE AND DURABLE – Heavy duty reinforced filament for increased durability
- Lasts 1,000 Hours
These Xtricity 25 Watt T8 light bulbs are perfect for salt lamps, appliances, and other applications which use an E12 candelabra base. These dimmable bulbs feature clear glass with a visible filament and are suitable for home or commercial use.
- Sewing Machines
- Salt Lamps
- Lava Lamps
- Night Lights
- Under Microwave
- Range Hood
- Makeup Mirrors
- Curio Cabinets
- Display Lighting
- Mini Desk Lamps
- 25 Watt
- 2700K Soft White
- 170 Lumens
- E12 Candelabra base
- 360° Beam Angle
- 2,000 Hours Lifetime
The protection of the environment and energy efficiency is communicated through all Xtricity products. We only use recycled carton paper and eco-friendly ink in our packaging. By doing so, we do our share in keeping our environment green
7. 8206232A Microwave Light Bulb, T8 Microwave Exterior Light Bulb Microwave Replacement Oven Part for 8206232A 1890433 8206232 AP4512653, 6Pack
- 【Specification】Pack of 6 Microwave Light Bulbs, 130V, 30Watt, 200Lumens, Intermediate Base, T8 shape, Clear Glass
- 【Model No.】8206232A, replace for part No.: 8206232A, 1890433, 8206232, AP4512653 etc, easy to fix your microwave
- 【Features an Intermediate Base】 Versatile for multiple applications, this 2500-Kelvin bulb is ideal for use in microwaves, ovens, sewing machines, and other small household appliances
- 【Permium Quality】Rugged filaments endure vibrations from opening and closing the doors on appliances, it can withstand high temperatures (392 degrees Fahrenheit)
- 【MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE】For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked
These bulbs are Intermediate Base (E17), If you are unsure these microwave oven bulbs will fit your appliance, please feel free to contact us.
Works with the following models:
Whirlpool GMH3204XVQ3, GMH3204XVS3, GMH5205XVB1, GMH5205XVQ1, GMH5205XVS1
KitchenAid KMHS120EBL0, KMHS120EBL1, KMHS120EBL2, KMHS120EBL3, KMHS120EBL4
Replaces part numbers: 8206232A, 1890433, 8206232, AP4512653
Works with most top name brands Oven: GE, Whirlpool, Maytag, Amana, Estate, KitchenAid, Roper
6 Packs 8206232A microwave light bulb compatible with Maytag replace for 8206232A 1890433 8206232 AP4512653
1, Disconnect the power of microwave
2, Remove the panel on the bottom of the microwave using a screwdriver
3, If has not been changed before, it is probably held in place with some silicone. You will need to cut away this silicone to remove the old one
4, If you cannot access the silicone with a utility knife, it can be removed using dental floss
3, Once the silicone is removed, simply unscrew the old one and replace it with the new one
6 x Microwave Exterior Light Bulb
The Whirlpool brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Whirlpool brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
8. Pack of 6 25T8 25W Incandescent Salt Lamp & Appliance T8 Bulb with Candelabra Base, Clear Light Bulb
- 25-Watt T8 appliance light bulb is ideal for use in microwaves, ovens, sewing machines and other small household appliances
- Can also be used in Salt Lamps, sign and amusement applications
- Shock and vibration resistant and is Able to withstand high temperatures
- 25 watts, 120 lumens, 100 CRI, 2,000 hour average rated life, Candelabra (E12) Base
- Dimensions: Maximum Overall Length is 1.88 inches
9. E17 LED Microwave Oven Stove Bulb, 40W Incandescent Equivalent, AC 110V-130V, Daylight White Appliance Bulb (6000K, 2-Pack) (Daylight White)
- LESS POWER-HUNGRY & Eco-Friendly – Save up to 88% on your energy bill by replacing 40W halogen bulb with LED bulb
- Eco-Friendly, No lead or mercury
- EXCELLENT HEAT DISSIPATION – Aviation aluminum base and ceramic heat dissipation housing are more durable and safe which can help cool the bulbs quickly, so the bulbs can have long lifespan, up to 30,000 hours lifespan
- HIGH COLOR RENDERING INDEX – Ra>
- 80. This E17 bulb can show the real color of objects well. Daylight color temperature provides very bright light, proper look to food when cooking
- EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE – Instant on at full brightness
- E17 intermediate base with corn shape LED light bulbs for microwave oven appliance, desk lamp, and so on
- The over the oven microwave with 2 settings ( high and low mode), however, our bulbs do not support low mode, so please do not use them on low setting, or they will be flicker or dim Product Type: 120V 4 Watt Intermediate Base Daylight White E17 LED Bulbs
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Appliance Bulb 130V 25W T8 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!