791 reviews analysed
1. PRILINE Wood Filament 1.75 3D Printer Filament, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm, 1kg Spool
- Priline wood filament has wood powder in it
- Size: 1.75mm (Tolerance Level : ± 0.03mm) – Spool Diameter: 7.87″ – Spool Width: 2.83″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20″
- Recommended Printing Temp/Nozzle Temperature: 200-230°C (392-446°F), Base Plate Temperature: 0-50°C(32-122°F)
- No more durable nozzle need.But wood filament requires a .6 or larger nozzle to avoid clogging
- Refund Guarantee in 30 Days: We trust our products. If you aren’t happy with our 3D printer filament, tell us and We will arrange a refund for you
2. SUNLU Wood PLA 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm PLA Filament 1kg/Spool for 3D Printing, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm, Real Wood Filament
- ????【SUNLU 20% WOOD Fibers】– SUNLU Upgrade Spool Wood Filament is mixture of 20% recycle wood with polymer,Gives wooden colored and texture. SUNLU 1kg Wood filament combines real wood fibers,Extrusion temperature adjustments will show changes in printing color.
- ????【SUNLU WOOD Filament Clog-free & Bubble-Free】– Designed and Manufactured with Clog-Free patent to guarantee a smooth and stable printing experience. Complete drying for 24 hours before vacuum aluminum foil packaging, which can effectively protect the Wood filament from moisture. Please remember to put it back into the re-sealable aluminum foil bag timely after using to maintain excellent printing result.
- ????【SUNLU 1kg WOOD 1.75mm Less- tangle and Easy to Use】– Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, which guarantee the WOOD filaments tidy and easy to be fed
- Larger spool inner diameter design makes feeding smoother.
- ????【SUNLU WOOD 3D Filament Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency】– SUNLU 3D filament guarantee these WOOD filaments of 1.75mm diameter, dimensional accuracy +/- 0.02mm
- 1kg (2.2lbs)/spool.
- ????【SUNLU 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE】 We offer great 3D printer filament and best customer service, Customers enjoy SUNLU 90 days Money Back Guarantee.If SUNLU 3D Printer filament 1.75mm have any problem, please send email to us.
3. AMOLEN PLA 3D Printer Filament, 1.75mm, Set with Bronze, Marble, Wood, Shining Gold, Each Spool 225g, 4 Spools Pack
- HIGH COMPATIBILITY – Perfectly compatible with most of the FDM 3D Printer, 1.75mm 3D printer filament consistent diameter, dimensional accuracy +/- 0.03mm
- SMOOTHLY PRINT- Orderly wrapped, melt well, feed smoothly and constantly without clogging the nozzle or extruder
- FOUR COLOR PACK – 225g Bronze, 225g Marble, 225g Wood, 225g Shining Gold.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL – Raw materials are from USA, eco-friendly with good performance
- HIGH PERFORMANCE – Good shaping, no bubble, no jamming, no warping
4. Eryone Wood PLA Filament 1.75mm for FDM 3D Printer Pen, -0.03mm, 1kg
Wood PLA is a special PLA filament:
1.It is easy to cause nozzle clog because of high temperature carbonization;
2.It is easy to cause nozzle clog if the temp too low to melting wood PLA;
3.Wood PLA is a special PLA filament which is easy to produce strings during the printing process;
4.Another feature of wood PLA is abrasive – like sand paper.
Some suggestion for Eryone wood PLA based on above information.
For reducing strings:
1. Choosing a lower printing temp in the right temp range at which we can print normally;
2. The right retraction can help us to reduce these strings.
3. Of course, some appropriate model files can also help us to avoid some strings.
4. A hardened nozzle is the better choice when you use wood PLA.
For original Prusa 3D printer users,
the recommended temp is:
200℃ for extruder,
65℃ for heat bed.
Diameter: 1.75 mm
Print Temperature: 190℃ – 220℃ (374℉ – 428℉)
Recommended print speed: 50-100 mm/s
Tips for use and storage:
1. If you are going to leave your printer inactive for more than a couple of days, please retract the filament to protect your printer nozzle.
2. In order to extend the life of your filament, please store it in a dry, sealed bag or box. Preferably, add a packet of Silica Gel to absorb any excess moisture.
3. When storing your filament, please feed the loose end through the holes on the edge of the filament reel to avoid winding, so that it feeds properly when you use it next time.
5. NOVAMAKER Wood 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm – Wood Filament 1KG (2.2lb), Diameter Accuracy +/- 0.05mm
- ✅1 KG (2.20 lbs) Wood Filament ── 20% recycle wood + PLA New Virgin Material FROM USA
- ✅1.75mm Diameter ── Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm
- ✅Printing temperature: 190-240°C ── Best temperature: 205°C
- ✅Length Approx. 325m ── Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- ✅Compatible with ALL FDM 3D printers (with heated beds): Reprap, Afinia, MakerBot, PrintrBot, UltiMaker, Airwolf, Makergear, Up!, Lulzbot, Flashforge, Solidoodle, Delta, Mbot, Type A
NovaMaker Wood 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm Reference Specs:
Diameter : 1.75MM
Tolerance Level : ± 0.05MM
Print Temperature : 190-240°C / 374-464°F
Print Speed : 30-80mm/s
Base Plate Temperature : No Heat Required/40-50°C
Bubble : 100% Zero Bubbles
Length : 325M / 355Yard
Spool Diameter: 7.88″-Spool Width: 2.64″ Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.10″
Why Choose NovaMaker?
♥+/- 0.03MM TOLERANCE:NovaMaker Wood 3D printer filaments are produced with more precise specification and have a tolerance of only +/- 0.03mm, the consistently round diameters provide optimum flow through the extruder nozzle.
♥1.75MM WOOD FILAMENT: The Wood filaments are useful in a broad range of printing applications which have the advantage of Low-Odor and Low-Warp. Compared with traditional brittle PLA, NovaMaker 3D printer filaments have adjusted the degradability of the material for optimal performance.
♥100% ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY: NovaMaker 3D printer filaments comply with the Restriction of Hazardous Substance (RoHS) directive and are free from potentially hazardous substances. The 1.75mm Wood filament gives off a sweet smell, and it is considered by many as an improvement over hot plastic.
♥High Compatible With Your 3D Printer: Compatible with ALL FDM 3D printers and 3D Pen. Such as AirWolf, Aleph Objects, BCN3D, Beeverycreative, BigBox, CEL, CraftBot, CraftUnique, CubePro, Cubicon, E3D, FlashForge, Lulzbot, MakerBot, Makergear, OrdBot, Prusa, Prusa Research, Robo 3D, SeeMeCNC, Simplify3D, SOLS, Ultimaker, XYZprinting, Zortrax, UP!
♥100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:The Wood 3D printer filaments are backed by NovaMaker 90 days Money Back Guarantee with 1-Year Warranty. Seize the chance to click “Add to Cart” button right now!
6. TECBEARS PLA 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm Wood, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm, 1 Kg Spool, Pack of 1
- [Premium Wood Filament] TECBEARS wood 3D filament has the advantages of high purity with low shrinkage and superb layer bonding, meeting your demands for different printing projects. 100% made of environment-friendly natural materials, harmless to users and the environment.
- [Clog-free & Bubble-Free] Completely dried for 24 hours before packaging and vacuum sealed with desiccants in nylon re-bag, enable much smoother and more stable printing. Since the PLA filament is prone to moisture, please store it into a re-sealable aluminum foil bag after unsealing to maintain excellent printing performance.
- [Less-tangle & Wide Compatibility] Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, which guarantee the PLA Wood filaments tidy and easy to be fed. Works perfectly with most FDM 3d printers on the market, such as MK3, Ender 3, Monoprice FlashForge and etc.
- [Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency] Advanced CCD diameter measuring and self-adaptive control system in the manufacturing ensure strict tolerances. Diameter 1.75mm, dimensional accuracy + / – 0.02 mm without any exaggeration
- 1 kg spool (2.2lbs)
- [Printing Tips & Suppor] Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 200°C – 230°C, Bed 60°C – 80°C. With a promising 18-month warranty, it will be your risk-free choice, please be assured that we’ll always stand behind our products.
Why Buy From TECBEARS
TECBEARS PLA filament is renowned for its high strength and flexibility. Proven to maintain smooth and consistent printing experience that achieves best printing result.
TECBEARS 3D Printer filament is always round, with no oily residue, no air bubbles, no kinks or breaks.
Weight: 1KG (approximately 2.2 lbs)
Diameter: 1.75mm(Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm)
Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature: 200°C – 230°C
✔High Compatibility:To be applied to a variety of FDM 3D printer, Makerbot, UP plus, Mendel, Prusa, series, etc.
✔Authentic Materials:100% virgin pure raw materials, Non-toxic, Eco-friendly.
✔+/-0.02mm Dimensional Accuracy:Stable dimensional accuracy bring you smooth printing experince,no extruder nozzle blocked.
✔Perfect After-sales Service: 30-Day Money Back, 2-Year Warranty and 24×7 customer support with technical advice.
Notice: Please make sure your 3d printer filament is no tangle before you use.
7. 3D BEST-Q Wood PLA 1.75mm 3D Printer Filament, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm, 1KG Spool, 30% Wood-infill
- Material: wood-pla, 25-30%wood infill – Color: wood
- Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool, 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm)
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature: 190°C – 220°C Base Plate/Print Bed Temperature: No heated/(0-50)°C
- Attention please: Clean the nozzle before printing OR just use a 0.5mm or above nozzle to avoid clog.
- Bubble: no-bubble
Welcome to 3D BEST-Q
Our company specializes in producing 3D printer filament, because of the focus so professional.Our motto is:nothing can be more important than quality,we try our best to do the best quality.
Why we focus on the quality?
Only the highest quality can meet our customers,and make every customer satisfied is our NO.1 mission.
Compare with most materials in market,our products advantage is its modified property.
1. High purity:The product is mixed and modified with superfine bamboo powder and plastic,so the wood odor will give off when printing.
2. Fast dry:Print speed can be accelerated,suitable for those machines that print quickly.
3. High hardness and tenacity:the printed parts can be used directly,and print larger models perform well.
4. Appropriate adhesion: it is adhesive well between the layers.
5. Can be polished,convenience for processing.
6. Good anti-aging,printed parts won’t be degradable and perishing in 5 years.
7. High Compatibility:it suit a variety of FDM 3D printer,for example:Cube,makerbot and Mendel.
Sincerely hoping that you choose our products to start your colorful life!
8. iSANMATE Wood Filament 1.75mm, PLA+ Wood Filament 1.75mm, 3D Printer Filament 1 kg Spool (20% Wood Powder+80% PLA+)
- 【Parameter】-iSANMATE Wood PLA+ Filament Print Temperature：190℃-225℃. iSANMATE PLA+ filament dimensional: 1.75mm,accuracy +/- 0.03mm, 1KG (2.2LBS).
- 【Wood PLA+】- iSANMATE Wood Filament is made up of 20% wood flour and 80% PLA+ with wood color and texture.Able to make products with woody touch
- 【High Quality, Environment Friendly】- iSANMATE Wood PLA + filament has superb layer bonding, and strength and toughness are greater than conventional PLA filament. Environmentally friendly and easy to use
- 【Spool Size】- Spool Diameter:197mm(7.76″)
- Spool Width
- 64mm( 2.52″) – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 57mm(2.24″).
- 【100% Satisfactory Service】-1 year warranty. Provide fast and efficient technical solutions when you have any printing problems. With 24 hours guaranteed reply.
9. TIANSE PLA 3D Printer Filament，skin color wood pla，1.75mm pla filament, 1KG Spool Filament for 3D Printing, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm
- Material: Wood-Pla Composite – Color: Wood （25%-30% wood fill)
- Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2. 20 lbs) Spool
- 1. 75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0. 03mm)
- Wood 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- 100% Satisfaction : 2-Year and 24*7 customer support with technical advice
10. Pla Wood Filament Wood Filament 3D Printer Pla Wood Fill Pla Wood 1.75mm, Rohs Compliance, 1 kg Spool, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm Pla Wood Color
- 【PLA Filament】 PLA has advantage of no air bubble、no wraping etc. Ensure no clogging、every print with high qulity finish. Fit for complex structure 3D work with high toughness requirement and make sure no brittle during 3D printing jobs.
- 【High Accuracy 】30-40 times laser scan per second during production, ensure Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm.
- 【Real Wood Fibers】Printed products are more textured . Material will have the look, feel and scent of a wood piece
- 【Eco-friendly Material】SUNTOP 1.75mm wood PLA filament is 100% biodegradable & non-toxic. Not harmful to human and environment.safe to use
- 【Recommend Temperature】Printed Temps 190-220°c.Platform Temp：0-60°c. Match all 1.75 mm-specification 3d printers in the market except chipped filament cartridge.
With SunTop PLA filament, 3D printing is no longer a trouble task. We manufacture the most consistent filament that is compatible with nearly all 3D printers. With more than 10 years of plastic extruding experience and quality control standards, all SunTop filament is manufactured to produce the highest quality 3D prints.
- Density: 1.24g/cc
- Melt Flow Index: 12g/10min.(190 degree, 2.16kg)
- Enclosure: Optional
- Odor: Little to No
- Flexibility: Brittle
- Heat Resistant: No
- Biodegradable: Yes
- Post-Processing: Cut, filed, sanded, painted(with acrylic), and glued
- Compatibility: Our PLA filament is compatible with nearly all 3D printers, including Ultimaker, MakerBot, Flashforge, XYZ printer, Lulzbot, Zortrax, etc.
PRIOR TO PRINTING
Build plate of your 3D printer needs to be level, clean and oil-free
Store PLA filament in a dry and cool place because it can absorb moisture from air. We recommend keeping PLA filament vacuum sealed until you are ready to use it because long term exposure to humidity can compromise filament quality and performance.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Amazonbasics Wood Filament for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!