Best 2018 acer aspire e 15 Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about 2018 acer aspire e 15 is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a 2018 acer aspire e 15 for any person or your home, office or personal use then also we have covered all kind of 2018 acer aspire e 15. It doesn’t matter what’s your budget we have listed all minimum to maximum price budget details.
Thanks to e-commerce explosion, we now have a Sale more often and predictable than the monsoon. If 2018 acer aspire e 15 is your interest area, then you are at the right place and with the advent of new year, at right time. Investing in 2018 acer aspire e 15 has become very foggy with a lot of malicious product and fakes out there.
So, if you need a handy guide to ensure that your investment is safe, look no more beyond our Ultimate Buying Guide for 2018 acer aspire e 15. Here we bring out the best in the 2018 acer aspire e 15 which you can safely buy in 2021.
674 reviews analysed
1. Acer I7 8550U Lpddr3 Windows Sf514 52T 82Wq
- 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS Multi-Touch Display
- 16GB LPDDR3 Memory, 512GB SSD.
- Up to 8-hours Battery Life
- Windows 10 Home. Number of USB 3.0 Ports- 2. Number of USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports- 1.Total Number of USB Ports- 3
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8550U Processor (Up to 4.0GHz)
Acer Swift 5 SF514-52T-82WQ comes with these high level specs: 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8550U Processor 1.8GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 4.0GHz, Windows 10 Home, 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Multi-Touch Display, Intel UHD Graphics 620, 16GB LPDDR3 Onboard Memory, 512GB SSD, Secure Digital (SD) card reader, Acer TrueHarmony, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, 802.11ac Wi-Fi featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting High Dynamic Range (HDR), 1 – USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB-C, 2 – USB 3.0 ports (one with power-off charging), 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support, 2-cell Li-Ion Battery (4670 mAh), Up to 8-hours Battery Life, 2.14 lbs. | 0.97 kg (system unit only) (NX.GTMAA.002)
2. Acer Aspire 2 60Ghz Windows Renewed
- AMD Radeon Vega 3 graphics ensure quality imaging coming from your machine.
- No need to worry about running out of space with 128 GB storage and 4 GB Ram.
- This Certified Refurbished product is Certified Factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty.
- This laptop features the blazing fast AMD Ryzen 3 3200U 2.60 GHz Processor.
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer Aspire 2 60Ghz Windows Renewed is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer Aspire 2 60Ghz Windows Renewed comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality 2018 Acer Aspire E 15 and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality 2018 Acer Aspire E 15 then don’t look beyond Acer Aspire 2 60Ghz Windows Renewed. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of 2018 Acer Aspire E 15 in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. 2019 Acer Nitro Gaming Laptop
- 1TB hard drive for extra storage.
- 16GB DDR4 2400 MHz memory
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics – backed by 4GB GDDR5 dedicated video memory for a fast, advanced GPU to fuel your games.
- HDMI output expands your viewing options
- Thin and light design with DVD/CD drive omitted for improved portability
- Weighs 5.95 lbs. and is 1.1″ thin overall
- 15.6″ Full HD screen – 1920 x 1080 resolution, IPS technology, LED backlight.
- Windows 10 Home operating system.
- Built-in HD webcam with stereo microphone
- Microphone-in/headphone-out combo jack. Connect to a Wireless-AC router for speed nearly 3x faster than Wireless-N. The Gigabit Ethernet LAN port also plugs into wired networks.
- Four-cell lithium-ion battery for 5.5 hours battery life
- 256GB PCIe solid-state drive (SSD)
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8300 mobile processor – Smart quad-core, eight-way processing, Intel Turbo Boost technology
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, 2019 Acer Nitro Gaming Laptop has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
2019 Acer Nitro Gaming Laptop is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, 2019 Acer Nitro Gaming Laptop easily gets the award of Best 2018 Acer Aspire E 15 Under 100$.
4. Asus Vivobook Display Bluetooth Windows
- The manufacturer seal has been opened to meet the advertised specifications. Professional service installation included.
- 1x HDMI, 1x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 2x USB 2.0, 1x USB-C 3.1 Gen 1
- Webcam, Card Reader, Fingerprint Reader, WiFi, Bluetooth, Backlit keys with number pad
- 20GB RAM (Memory) | 1TB NVMe SSD
- ASUS VivoBook F512DA Laptop Computer with 15.6 inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Display with Windows 10 Pro—The same great Windows 10 experience, plus additional features for power users, such as Bitlocker disk encyption and Remote Desktop. | AMD Ryzen 3 3200U 2.60 – 3.5GHz Dual-core Processor | AMD Radeon Vega 3 Graphics
Asus Vivobook Display Bluetooth Windows is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Asus Vivobook Display Bluetooth Windows if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about 2018 Acer Aspire E 15 is that even though Asus Vivobook Display Bluetooth Windows is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Acer Nitro An515 12Gb 1Tb
- 15. 6-inch Widescreen Full HD IPS (1920 x 1080) ComfyView Display, Stereo speakers with Acer TrueHarmony Plus technology, Dialogue Enhancer, Volume Maximizer, Bass Enhancer, Surround Virtualizer
- Windows 10 Home 64-Bit Operating System, 4-Cell Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 5. 5 Hrs Battery Life, Color: Shale Black
- 12GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory, 1TB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4 GB GDDR5 for superior gaming performance and multitasking
- 802. 11ac WiFi, Bluetooth, 1 x HDMI, 2 x USB 2. 0 (Type-A), 1 x USB 3. 1 (Gen 1 Type-A), 1 x USB 3. 1 (Gen 1 Type-C), 1 x RJ-45, No optical Drive
- Quad-Core 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8300H 2. 3GHz Processor (8M Cache, up to 4. 0 GHz), Backlit Keyboard
If you are buying a 2018 Acer Aspire E 15 for the first time, then you should have Acer Nitro An515 12Gb 1Tb. It has fewer features when you make 2018 Acer Aspire E 15 comparisons of Acer Nitro An515 12Gb 1Tb with any other 2018 Acer Aspire E 15 but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a 2018 Acer Aspire E 15, grab any 2018 Acer Aspire E 15 but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Nitro An515 12Gb 1Tb
6. Acer Aspire I3 8130U Memory E5 576 392H
- TIP: try a battery pin-hole reset procedure, a different AC adapter, or pressing the key combination FN + F6 to make sure the system is outputting the video to the notebook’s internal display
- Windows 10 Home. Operating System Architecture 64-bit
- Up to 13.5 Hours of battery life
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED lit Display
- 8th Generation Intel Core i3 8130U Processor 2.2 GHz (Up to 3.2GHz)
- 6GB Dual Channel Memory, 1TB HDD and 8x DVD
Acer Aspire I3 8130U Memory E5 576 392H is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Acer Nitro 5 Gaming AN515 15.6-Inch FHD(1920X1080) IPS Laptop PC, 8Th Gen Intel I5-8300H (Up To 4.0Ghz), NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 4GB GDDR5, 12GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Backlit Keyboard, Bluetooth, Windows 10 which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer Aspire I3 8130U Memory E5 576 392H brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer Aspire I3 8130U Memory E5 576 392H is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of 2018 Acer Aspire E 15 in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a 2018 Acer Aspire E 15 and it could be any of the high value 2018 Acer Aspire E 15, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer Aspire I3 8130U Memory E5 576 392H. Acer Aspire I3 8130U Memory E5 576 392H will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Acer Sf314 54 56L8 I5 8250U Windows Silver
Acer Swift 3 SF314-54-56L8 comes with these high level specs: 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8250U Processor 1.6GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.4GHz (6MB Smart cache), Windows 10 Home, 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display, Intel UHD Graphics 620, 8GB DDR4 Dual Channel Memory, 256GB SSD, Secure Digital (SD) card reader, Acer True Harmony Technology, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, 802.11ac Wi-Fi featuring 2×2 MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, Acer Fingerprint Reader supporting Windows Hello, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR), 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) port (Gen 1 up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.0 port one featuring power-off charging), 1 – USB 2.0 port, 1 – HDMI out with HDCP support, 4-cell Li-Ion Battery (3220 mAh), Up to 12-hours Battery Life, 3.2 lbs. | 1.45 kg (system unit only) (NX.GXZAA.001).
- The build quality is very solid and unlike a lot of laptops, you can actually use it in your lap without it frying your thighs!
- Build quality: this thing is feels rock solid.
- + build quality is good, minimal keyboard flex.
- I did have a small problem with the screen not wanting to turn on a couple of months ago.
- I do not expect much from a laptop with this price, so if it works properly, it is a 5-star for me.
- Similar to an apple laptop for less than half the price.
- Fast delivery great product value
- Battery life: I’ve owned this laptop for almost a year now and regularly get 8 hours of battery life according to the windows b… Read More
8. Lenovo Thinkpad Performance Business Laptop
- 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD, 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (one Always On), 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C, 1 x HDMI 1.4b, 1 x 1/8″ (3.5 mm) Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack, Integrated Microphone, Integrated Speaker
- Intel 10th Generation Core i7-10510U Quad-Core (1.8 GHz on the base, up to 4.9 GHz with Intel Turbo, 8 MB Cache), Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080), Matte, IPS, 250-nits Anti-Glare Display, 1 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45), 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0
- Windows 10 Professional (Win 10 Pro 64-bit), 45Wh Battery, 65 Watt Power Supply, 1 Year Lenovo Depot Warranty / 1 Year Laptop Authority Limited Warranty
- 16GB DDR4 Memory, Built-in 720p HD webcam, Fingerprint Reader, dTPM 2.0
Lenovo Thinkpad Performance Business Laptop is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Lenovo Thinkpad Performance Business Laptop wins the users. Most of them who buy Lenovo Thinkpad Performance Business Laptop once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of 2018 Acer Aspire E 15 in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from 2018 Acer Aspire E 15 to any other 2018 Acer Aspire E 15 is least.
9. Acer Chromebook Convertible Bluetooth Cp311 2H C679
- Acer CP311-2H-C679 Convertible Chromebook comes with 11.6” HD Touch IPS Display, Intel Celeron N4020, 4GB LPDDR4 Memory, 32GB eMMC, Google Chrome and Up to 10-hours Battery Life.
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Get access to more than 2 million Android apps from Google Play to learn and do more.
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS – an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required).
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically.
Acer Chromebook Convertible Bluetooth Cp311 2H C679 is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer Chromebook Convertible Bluetooth Cp311 2H C679 which falls into premium category but Acer Chromebook Convertible Bluetooth Cp311 2H C679is specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer Chromebook Convertible Bluetooth Cp311 2H C679 offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of 2018 Acer Aspire E 15 available in the market today. Acer Chromebook Convertible Bluetooth Cp311 2H C679 was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best 2018 Acer Aspire E 15 to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Lenovo Thinkpad Performance Business Fingerprint
- 15.6″ HD 1366 x 768 Energy-efficient LED backlight Display, Intel HD Graphics 620, DVDR/RW Drive
- Next-Gen Intel Wireless-AC 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1, 10/100/1000Mbps LAN, Built-in fingerprint reader
- Intel 7th gen Core i5-7200U 2.5 GHz processor, Turbo up to 3.1 GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD
- 720p resolution HD webcam with 2 microphones, 2x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0. 1x HDMI, 1x VGA,1x RJ-45
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Weighs 5.07 bs. and measures 1″ thin, Integrated Stereo Speakers
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the 2018 Acer Aspire E 15 yet, then Lenovo Thinkpad Performance Business Fingerprint is your choice. It is another one which is Best 2018 Acer Aspire E 15 Under 100$ and 2018 Acer Aspire E 15 comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Lenovo Thinkpad Performance Business Fingerprint offers best features and although it does not have, Lenovo Thinkpad Performance Business Fingerprint’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best 2018 Acer Aspire E 15 Under 100$
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.